realsexdoll.com

newbie Intro - Ethan890

A place for new members to post their introduction.

Moderator: Kite

Heaeth

Re: newbie Intro - Ethan890

Post by Heaeth »

haremlover wrote: Size of dolls matters enormously
What said haremlover is only applying for UK, Canada and Sweden (cause they have problem with doll under 140 cm and seize them) else feel free to choose whatever the size you want, no worry.

But anyway if you have a budget below 1k, it will be impossible to afford to pay them anyway, cause all dolls from legit vendor start at 1k even with discount :/
https://www.beautiful-dolls.com/index.p ... cts_id=344

ethan890
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by ethan890 »

is there any way to make a doll simaler how the doll makers make their dolls?

ethan890
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by ethan890 »

which doll sites have a pay in payments option?

windave
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by windave »

Welcome. You have arrived at the perfect place.

ethan890
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by ethan890 »

i was thinking of making a tpe doll by making a mold over a plastic mannaquin, that would work, any ideas of what kind of mold compound i should use? something inexspensive but works well

Heaeth

Post by Heaeth »

ethan890 wrote:i was thinking of making a tpe doll by making a mold over a plastic mannaquin, that would work, any ideas of what kind of mold compound i should use? something inexspensive but works well
Don't try it :mrgreen:

I tried myself to make a doll with a inflatable doll as mold but I failed :mrgreen:
We need special silicone, not all kind of silicone is good for and the special silicone cost really expensive.

And if you see doll conception video on youtube, the conception is kind complex, I asked for the price of doll from a manufacturer and said $3000.

ethan890
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by ethan890 »

not using an inflatable one a mannaqin you see at a Walmart or kmart, those mannequin, as a mold to pour overtop of to get the inner mold in a box frame, or maybe a solid latex one, with insertable toys?

ethan890
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by ethan890 »

also, has anyone heard of a torso doll with a head and arms from queens sex dolls? its on the fake site annies dollhouse

ethan890
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by ethan890 »

what about ebay, any users from this site sell their dolls on their?

Heaeth

Post by Heaeth »

By hearing you, I bet that you never been scammed because you seem over excited with all those cheapest doll and by thinking you can create your own doll easier (it's a good mind, but you cannot doing it if you don't have background of molding process, high Investment, ect) in short words, you was like me when I discovered for the first time this world of love doll.

I am sorry to saying that but, as me, you need to be scammed to understand that you need to take it seriously as you will buy a new car.

It's not a bad thing what I said, but you need to make your own experience in this world, sex doll are literally piece of art, and every piece of art is expensive and a serious stuff, it's not just a toy nor adult toy, remember that.

It's a serious thing, because dolls are constantly in evolution (since 1908 according to Wikipedia and even before (https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sex_doll# ... 4_crop.jpg https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mughal_Empire)), before it was simple inflatable doll, then become solid doll, and the final step it's Humanoid evolution.

ZebramDollImmortal
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by ZebramDollImmortal »

Welcome! Dolls! there baby Dolls there so sweet and nice to the touch. Warm welcome to TDF I am new to just joined think maybe last week or something like that if I am not mistaken. hit me up if you need a bud to chat with.
Celeste JY 140cm Image
Please Read my post at the bottom TY
viewtopic.php?f=14&t=94678&p=1233777#p1233777

ethan890
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by ethan890 »

ive been scammed thats why i came on this website to figure out which doll site were fake an the ones that are real i said this on my first post when i first got this website

ethan890
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by ethan890 »

does anyone sell slightly used dolls on this site? is it safe? is there a member that sells used dolls for 500.00 or lower?

Heaeth

Post by Heaeth »

ethan890
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by ethan890 »

how about a soft sculted fabric/foam doll? that could be easy to make that way, its custmisable, does anyone have experince making one, a homemade one? and is there a pourable foam that could be used? and maybe with a latex skin?

INFORMATIONS