realsexdoll.com

Hello from SE Pennsyvania

A place for new members to post their introduction.

Moderator: Kite

gingerlover05
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Hello from SE Pennsyvania

Post by gingerlover05 »

Hello friends. I've been lurking around here for a little while and only recently had the courage to create a profile. And while I've already made a couple of posts, I haven't taken the time until now to introduce myself.

To make a long, ugly, and painful story short, I'm recently "unofficially" separated from my wife after 22 years of marriage. I say unofficially because we are still living in the same house. I've just moved down the hall to a spare bedroom while we try to come to an agreement on some important financial aspects of ending our relationship. It's the worst and I wouldn't ever recommend this hell to anyone.

I found out that I was attracted to dolls a few years back, but have not pursued it because of my "roommate" situation. Now, after some email conversation with Jeff from BCD, I have chosen the exact head and body combination that I want. She's absolutely stunning and I think about her all the time. I've even already named her "Kelly" (no particular reason - it's just the name that popped into my head when I first saw her face online). I'm constantly daydreaming about "conversations" I'll have with Kelly, snuggling in bed with her, coming home to her after a long day at work, even sitting down at the dinner table and chilling out on the couch as we watch our favorite shows on TV. I know this sounds nuts, but I think you guys understand where I'm coming from.

I just want to thank the administrators of the forum for having such a great forum and an avenue for folks like me. I can't tell you how much I'm looking forward to settling some financial issues that I share with my soon-to-be exwife, getting a place of my own, and most of all having Kelly move in with me and living happily ever after. Thanks also to all the rest of the members. I've already learned a ton from you guys and look forward to virtually hanging out with you guys even more.

deerman
~ Member ~
~ Member ~
Location: Just past the pond, the last deer trail on the left

Re: Hello from SE Pennsyvania

Post by deerman »

Welcome to the forum! :D PA look around and have fun! :D

samara78
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Post by samara78 »

Dolls are transformatory and bring happiness wherever they go. Enjoy the forum.
The empty orchestra still plays.
Bored, certified "plastic" surgeon. Serving the masses.
Dolls i have worked on. Real doll ,JM doll,teddybabes,Anime fabric doll,wm doll, d.s dolls, Diao shi, extravaganza air dolls, 1st pc, and candy8teen dolls.

Need work done? Feel free to send me a note.

dollbeauty515
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by dollbeauty515 »

Welcome to the forum!

Nice seeing another fellow Pennsylvanian here,

I went through BCD for mine, and you made a great choice there.

Welcome again!

INFORMATIONS