realsexdoll.com

Hello... Awaiting for my girl to arrive

A place for new members to post their introduction.

Moderator: Kite

Stone Cowboy

Hello... Awaiting for my girl to arrive

Post by Stone Cowboy »

Hi. I am new to the forum (obviously), but I have my dream girl who has shipped and am awaiting her anxiously! I really appreciate all the information on this forum, especially with regards to care and maintenance. So helpful for a "noobie"...

So I have read the forum posts, bought my supplies (and a few outfits), and now I play the waiting game...

My girl, Grace, is 148cm... I know, maybe large for my first, but I am 42 and pretty fit so I am not so worried about the weight... She is beautiful and I cannot wait until she arrives and compliments my home.

So, how I got here... I have been married twice... I have 2 kids with my first wife (20 & 15), so if you do the math you will realize I got married very young. We lasted 13 years, but divorced, as neither of us were happy. It was tough as I have honor, integrity and dignity and I also live in NYS which means I pay a ton in child support. So I moved on... dated for a while... And met a young, beautiful, successful girl who I fell for head over heels... I ended up moving into her house, with my kids (when I had them)... I never wanted to get married again nor wanted to have more children. She accepted that (at the time)... So I married her as that is what was going to make her happy (she had never been married before and wanted the fairy tale wedding) but still pushed back on more kids. My kids were older... I already lost me twenties... I was beginning to see a light out of the tunnel. That does not mean I do not enjoy being a father. I love it! My kids are the best thing that ever happened to me! But I never had time to have fun, go out, travel... And I thought she understood that and accepted it... Oh was I wrong...

So to make a long story short, she ended up cheating on me (she is with the guy now)... We didn't even make it 3 years... She lied about it, lied to the marriage counselor (which I paid for), lied to my daughter and my family... Unfortunately, I did not learn the truth until after the papers were signed and official. I always had my suspicions, and some circumstantial evidence, but she made me think it was all in my head. I left with nothing. I lost so much... Family that I loved, friends that I was close with, and a shit ton of money that I will never get back... Plus my dog (which hurts the most)...

So basically, without going into too much more detail, I got totally screwed and my trust in woman has been extremely corrupted... But I miss having companionship... I miss the touch of a beautiful woman... I miss the intimacy... So I stumbled on an article about "love dolls"... After doing a lot of reading and following other guys experiences, I thought WTF... I miss having someone to take care of... and Grace will require a lot of care, albeit different that I am used to taking care of someone... But she will be a new adventure in my life and I cannot wait until she arrives!

Thanks for reading...

Mystere

Re: Hello... Awaiting for my girl to arrive

Post by Mystere »

Welcome to the forum, Stone Cowboy. Waiting for your doll will be tough, but lots of great info here to keep you distracted in the meantime. Hope she turns out to be everything you want. :)
Akina, my WM 158 cm with head #53
Her arrival: http://dollforum.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=267&t=80325

Stone Cowboy

Post by Stone Cowboy »

Mystere wrote:Welcome to the forum, Stone Cowboy. Waiting for your doll will be tough, but lots of great info here to keep you distracted in the meantime. Hope she turns out to be everything you want. :)
Thank you for the welcome! The forum is very impressive!

Garvdart1977

Post by Garvdart1977 »

Welcome, the waiting is the hardest part, don't go crazy buying stuff till you get her, a hint one size items work quite well, and aim small /medium.

These girls do require care, but they will always take care of you,
I have a similar story as well, but no kids, lost my 20's tried dating, too many pill heads, druggies so decided too go with it. This forum is a great resource, and no picture will do her justice when she's in front of you,

RedMage
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by RedMage »

Welcome to the board cowboy. I can tell you there are dozens of stories like yours that I've read in my short time here, so you're in like-minded company here. Personally, I can say without any exaggeration that my doll literally helps me sleep at night.

I got a 160cm doll with a big backside as my first doll, so I can also tell you the weight may take some getting used to. But once you work out how to bend her limbs and carry her weight properly, it's not a deal breaker. Mine weighs about 60% as much as I do. If I can manage to get her in and out of showers and clothes, you'll probably be fine. :lol:

Best of luck partner. :thumbs_up:

Blizzrock
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by Blizzrock »

Hello! I hope your new girl is just lovely.

Ronin

Post by Ronin »

Hey cowboy, welcome aboard, hold onto your hat cause you're in for a hell of a ride!

Most important care tips I can recommend is to make sure you use the correct type of lube, stock up early to save buying the wrong type in haste. Water based for silicon, for tpe I've been using vaseline. The wrong lube can wreck the booty.

Another thing is to really go easy on range of motion, be careful applying force at the maximum range for joints and limbs, and if there is stiffness in a mechanical joint be patient and strategic about changing her position.

Most of all live, love & laugh, you've taken on an awesome way to fill in a few hours of the day.

Namaste

jiayi
Management
Management

Post by jiayi »

Welcome to TDF Stone Cowboy! Thanks for the backstory. Know that you are among friends and I look forward to hearing about your new adventure.
Regards,
Jiayi

Dolly Dearest
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Dolly Dearest »

Welcome to the forum!

Your story sounds very familiar. It's as if we have read this a hundred times before, so you will fit right in. :)

While you're waiting for her arrival, maybe you would want to read up on some more maintenance and tips on how to avoid making those rookie mistakes etc that so many of us did. After all, you can never have too much information. I have a blog about TPE dolls, where you can find a guide and a bunch of other information which I think is important and valuable to beginners. Otherwise, it can at least be a way to pass your time while waiting for her to arrive. You can find the link below.

Anyway, good luck with your new doll!
My blog:
https://dollydearest9.wixsite.com/blog
My doll videos:
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCm7nBz ... 3Cw/videos
https://xhamster.com/users/dollydearest/videos
My dolls:
Vanessa, WM140 D-cups with heads WM #36, WM #46 & WM #233, tan skin (TPE)
Alice, WM100 D-cups with anime & lovely head, natural skin (TPE)
Isabell, Z-onedoll 160 with head A32, pink skin (Silicone)
Booberella, YourDoll 150 O-cups with heads WM #47 & YL #188, light tan skin (TPE)

Stone Cowboy

Post by Stone Cowboy »

Wow, thank you for the warm welcome! I have been reading so much about maintenance. My girl is TPE, so I have purchased Dawn anti-bacterial soap for her baths (along with a chamois for drying), Johnson's Baby Oil (original formula) for her massages, Vasoline (original formula) for her orifices and high stress areas and corn starch for her powders. If there is anything I am missing, please let me know. And thank you again for making me feel among friends! Very appreciated!

ORdoll
Manufacturer
Manufacturer

Post by ORdoll »

WELCOME!

So many customers come to find dolls as a result of experiences like you.

This is why all of us at TDF know that dolls give happiness.

Kind regards

Joyce
Email: chrisordoll@gmail.com, Joyce - ordoll88@gmail.com - special $50 discount ordering through email or TDF PM.

Official Website: https://www.ordoll.com

TDF forum https://www.dollforum.com/forum/viewforum.php?f=224

Please remind me of your TDF username when you order or email.

QL57812

Post by QL57812 »

Stone Cowboy wrote:Wow, thank you for the warm welcome! I have been reading so much about maintenance. My girl is TPE, so I have purchased Dawn anti-bacterial soap for her baths (along with a chamois for drying), Johnson's Baby Oil (original formula) for her massages, Vasoline (original formula) for her orifices and high stress areas and corn starch for her powders. If there is anything I am missing, please let me know. And thank you again for making me feel among friends! Very appreciated!
Welcome! This list helped me a lot....... https://www.dollforum.com/forum/viewtop ... 67&t=88389

It's a bit overwhelming at first, but just take it a step at a time. Enjoy!
Kitty: JY163 with head 114

Stone Cowboy

Post by Stone Cowboy »

So to my surprise, Grace arrived today... A bit unexpected as my original UPS delivery date was next Tuesday. But she is here. Unfortunately, I am leaving for a guys weekend in Orlando tomorrow morning, so I have not had the time to bathe, oil and powder her. I intend to do that as soon as I get home Monday. Needless to say, I did take her out of her box, dressed her in the sexy white lace outfit she came with and have been letting her lounge on the couch watching the baseball game with me. Frankly, I am amazed by her. So beautiful, so life like... It has been hard to just sit with her, but I plan on treating her the right way. Once I get back and have the time to spend with her to properly pamper her, I hope to post a picture or two... She is beyond my expectations... Thank you all once again for your warm welcome and tips... I am sure I will have many more noob questions...

ZebramDollImmortal
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by ZebramDollImmortal »

I am waiting to and, I am having a meltdown over here! Cant wait to slam my doll in the sack then going to buy her a bunch of really cute cloth like dresses, skirts, lingerie, and all kinds of crap.
Celeste JY 140cm Image
Please Read my post at the bottom TY
viewtopic.php?f=14&t=94678&p=1233777#p1233777

INFORMATIONS