realsexdoll.com

Hello

A place for new members to post their introduction.

Moderator: Kite

Samuel_78
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Hello

Post by Samuel_78 »

Hello I'm Samuel,
First my background then my doll plans.

I first became aware of human sized dolls back in 2005 when I was building my third PC. At the time I had just finished re-reading the Manga Chobits. It got me to thinking about in home robots like Rossie from The Jetsons.
Looking about the web I found a few forums dedicated to the subject. One of those site I remember was talking about making a real human looking face. The short answer that was giving was "Look for a sex doll". Last year when I was looking to update my gaming PC again I found myself looking for those older home robot pages. Which got me a bunch of Cosplay pages for Chobits and long dead forums that haven't been updated in more then five or more years.
I also came across Sex Bots.
Now its been a few years since I was in a relationship. She was a real heart breaker and I didn't want kids. And after a few weeks looking at a few sites I said "Screw it" and started doing some math to see how long it would take me to save for a doll.
Thats how I got here after a few months. I was looking around for Doll related forums to see what aftermarket customization people have come up with and Like the Robot forums years ago figured these would be the place to find them.

I've all ready posted a thread here under the RLSD forums about the first dolls I've planned on getting. Two lovely ladies I've planned on naming Chastity and Lamia. Both will use the 165cm D-cup same body as a third I'm thinking of getting from RLSD's Pre-Optioned Dolls, Demetria.
Who are my Doll's?
Chastity Ode Knight (YL170 D-cup, WM#33 head), Chastity's Album and Old eye candy page.
Chastity Knight 2.0 (JY170 H-cup, GU02 head) 2.0 Eye Candy page
Nina D'Hule (retired), Nina's Album

Broven
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Re: Hello

Post by Broven »

Hey Samuel,

Welcome to the forums. You've definitely come to the right place. :)

I bought my girl from RLSD and I was very happy with everything about the transaction.

Looking forward to hearing more about your adventure into the world of dolls. I think you're going to love it.

Best,
Broven

"You're my blue sky. You're my sunny day." - Dickey Betts

Anna Marie and Friends (Thindoll 162A-36)
February 2019 Coverdoll photo shoot

Samuel_78
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Samuel_78 »

I've all ready started.
I ordered my first doll head from them and its currently in pre-production. I ordered a #033 used with the Valentia Pre-Opt.
I want to play around with some things that others such as Aberdare have done with his dolls.
Who are my Doll's?
Chastity Ode Knight (YL170 D-cup, WM#33 head), Chastity's Album and Old eye candy page.

kruiser
Ex-Member

Post by kruiser »

I think you should just buy one doll for now and forget about other dolls until you see what it's like. A 165 will be heavy and until you understand what's needed to maintain and cloth a doll then making plans for other dolls is a bad idea. The one doll could be your first and only since they often have that impact on you.

Samuel_78
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Samuel_78 »

Thanks Kruiser for the advice. I've read a few reviews about larger sized dolls giving people a good wack when they are moving them.
My current plan is at first one doll, two heads. Then maybe the third doll or just the head at a later date after I've gotten use to life with the first doll.
Who are my Doll's?

Booty Call Dolls
VENDOR
VENDOR

Post by Booty Call Dolls »

If your first doll is too heavy, do NOT give up on her.
The doll you are getting is less than 75 lbs so that is not too bad.
Many go for dolls 15 lbs heaver.
Get a doll from RLSD that is about 10-15 lighter and as you get stronger with the lighter doll, the heavier one will seem lighter.
Best,
Jeff and Nyoko
Jeff and the BCD Girls
“We turn dreams into reality”
I'm only dreaming right? You just ordered her. I thought this was supposed to be one of those long slow waits.Now here today is this lovely face. I can't thank you enough. My dreams are never this fufilling.I've been happy and relaxed, knowing she would someday exist. Now that I see her I am jubilant.With respect and admiration for what you do so well
Thanks! BCD has been amazing! As close to bespoke as you're going to get with TPE, it's almost like getting prescription haha! Thorough, sensitive to your needs and limitations, friendly and thoughtful. Flashy websites are no match for a Jeff's one on one service.
I chose BCD as my vendor because nearly everyone recommended him above all others and his testaments are longer than my Thesis Paper :lol: I wanted the best vendor for my first (and probably only)doll purchase and he surpassed my expectations!... ....I was extremely apprehensive at laying out a paycheck on something I couldn't see or touch in person, but Jeff made the process extremely smooth and stress free. The ONLY time I wouldn't suggest going through Jeff is if he can't get the doll you want...and he can get a hold of damn near all of them! :mrgreen: He is extremely dedicated to getting you the lady you want exactly the way you want her. He might as well rename the company Bespoke Companion Dolls as far as I'm concerned.As a doll owner himself, he offered several insights and warnings when I was going through the purchasing process, and I found that extremely refreshing as many salespeople want to sell you a product regardless of the outcome. Jeff has a solid-gold reputation and now I know why!
There are so many great vendors on TDF, but none get testimonials quite like we do!
CHECK MORE OF THEM OUT and see for yourself
http://bootycalldolls.com/dolldesire/testimonials.htm
http://dolldesire.com/
. One vendor name kept coming up as being great at helping customers walk through the process, Booty Call Dolls. So I decided I would work with them on this first purchase, and did.
-princeoverit
You could not of found a better person to help you with your first doll. Jeff /Booty call dolls, knows his stuff... One of the few members that is a vendor and a real lover of dolls. He owns quite a few dolls, and really understands the love we all share.
-Just in time

Samuel_78
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Samuel_78 »

Thanks BCD, I'm use to moving such weights at work with out mechanical aid.
Its one reason I didn't go for a taller/heavier doll. Also there was that line from Weird Science about any thing bigger then a hand full. Or was it any thing bigger then an apple? Its been a few years since I watched WS.
Who are my Doll's?

INFORMATIONS