realsexdoll.com

New member from a land down under!

A place for new members to post their introduction.

Moderator: Kite

optical delusion
Vendor Affiliated
Vendor Affiliated

Re: New member from a land down under!

Post by optical delusion »

I got a wm 140 cm doll with D cup breasts through and that was with a customs inspection. Even gave me the nice shiny tape around my box. Of course they charged me 200plus dollars on import tax......so technically i bought that tape.

So 140cm d cup breasts doesnt lead to a nock on your door. But under that height i also got 2 jm 80cm elf dolls through no worries. But i would stay away from importing any doll within those heights. Just not worth the risk

Unless someone decided to get a mini muscle doll to see if he could get a bite out of customs...which he didnt,a little bit anticlimatic there......and then decides to sell it.

DrongoWithADurry
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by DrongoWithADurry »

Yeah, from what I've been reading here it seems anything between 80cm and 140cm is the danger zone. It's a shame because anything smaller than 100cm is too small to have fun with, and 140cm, while definitely on the table, is pushing the price limit. Blasted customs...

LJ69
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by LJ69 »

Hello - welcome fellow Aussie.

It seems that it might be risky trying to import a small doll into Australia. 140cm and above would be fine. Anung has the YL128cm Kylie doll for sale which is supposed to be a really good quality doll. It would be a good way to get a smaller scale starter doll without any import hassles.

I have been lucky so far -5 dolls all 140cm and over and no customs hassles or extra fees payable.

You are welcome to PM me if you need any further support.

Regards
LJ69

Mondoon
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post by Mondoon »

DrongoWithADurry wrote: It's a shame because anything smaller than 100cm is too small to have fun with, and 140cm, while definitely on the table, is pushing the price limit. Blasted customs...
Personally I think 100 is too small to have any kind of fun except photography.

Just to give you some idea of the difference in size here's Paige (60cm) with Hanna (154cm) tall, I know Paige is only 60cm but she's closer to the 100 than Hanna is, and Hanna's only 5ft.

As for the weight, an important consideration. Here's a thread which gives actual weights rather than advertised weights of some dolls. https://www.dollforum.com/forum/viewtop ... 87&t=76649
I would recommend you don't exceed 30Kg unless you are a particularly strong or fit person.

Hope that helps, happy hunting.
"Everybody's Got Something To Hide Except Me And My Monkey" - John Lennon

Super Softy Monkey Team Doll Force Go !!

Hanna's Thread
Hanna's Album
Hanna's CoverDoll Shoot

Anung Un Rama
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary
Location: The Dollsmith..hanging out with the Un Rama band on the Central Coast Of Oz! Life is gigs and jams!

Post by Anung Un Rama »

My Danielle is not for sale so much, more so open to a good offer for a mint condition YL 128 to the right person under the right circumstances, sort of like this.

Otherwise I would do a for sale thread, so it is more an offer to help a bloke out, for a doll in good order that ticks his boxes, as I am going more big scale with the harem these days.

Yep, customs called my bluff on that one, looks like they new who i was as it was addressed to Anung on dollforum, and they saw me coming.

ironically the box had a yellow "non conforming product" warning sticker on it in 3" x 3" but it passed through no dramas, no duties, so they saw me on the set up from a mile away.

That said...it proved that a mini scale represented as an adult will get by if under the 1000 AUD import threshold value.

I was annoyed that I did not get a bite there, but maybe they got tired of me costing them big time in court for B/S import fees, and had my details on record already :lol:

The thing is they do not expect you to represent with legislation and law on your side, and when you do, and are correct, they are ill prepared to have you call their bluff...and I do love a knuckle, legally or down the pub...but always ensure you are correct with all ducks lined up first and that you got an exit stategy.

On that note...all my gals are open to fair offer with fair freight...exept for the She devil and the teddy babe, so if interested and downunder feel free to inquire.

Anung

THE UN RAMA'S

Lilith Un Rama - RD She Devil Custom Bod 10 (DOLLMILF and TDF Doll Queen)
Natasha-RD Classic - Bod 6
Lexi-BT 3 (C) Star Bod 3 Gel butt & boob implants
Lorelei-SANHUI 165R cup my custom elf head 007
Emerald-R13 custom
Tammy-PIB IG -Bella Head
Ayla-WM dolls - 155cm DD cup model
Jessica Jade-PD - 163cm, Penelope fitness version .
Mazzy M-JY/AS Doll 166cm fitness model
Pearl-JY150cm Fantasy Fitness my design
BaBs-PD 158cm Mega Boobs doll
Jessie-TB Deluxe-Jessica Model
Danny-YL Dolls-128cm Kylie model
Gypsy Kate-WM 140cm D cup head #36
Dommy-SANHUI 65cm Mini silicone doll
Mini Dolls lots!
My designs: PD 160 cm FBB Motoko Kusinagi GITS, She Demon Agony & 150cm Fantasy fitness Pearl

DrongoWithADurry
Apprentice
Apprentice

Cheers, guys! After seeing that pic then yeah, maybe something 110cm+ might be a better choice). I might have to look closer at SiliDoll, I do love those onion booty designs they've got going on. Anyone know if it's difficult bringing a SiliDoll into Australia?

Also Anung, you mentioned something about getting a WMDoll would be cheaper than getting one from that eBay seller - how does that work out? Their price on the WMDoll page looks more expensive than what that seller is asking for, let alone counting and taxes and shipping...

Ronin

Post by Ronin »

Worth a look @ 138 Koi by DH 168 - https://www.dollforum.com/forum/viewtop ... 59&t=84581

$1020 USD delivered. I'm v happy with the 150 Lillian, and did'nt have any issues importing to AU.

DrongoWithADurry
Apprentice
Apprentice

Wow, that's an incredible price! =O I had no idea you could get dolls that big for such a low price (unless you were buying from one of those knock-off manufacturers with no credentials)!

Anung Un Rama
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary
Location: The Dollsmith..hanging out with the Un Rama band on the Central Coast Of Oz! Life is gigs and jams!

Post by Anung Un Rama »

DrongoWithADurry wrote: Also Anung, you mentioned something about getting a WMDoll would be cheaper than getting one from that eBay seller - how does that work out? Their price on the WMDoll page looks more expensive than what that seller is asking for, let alone counting and taxes and shipping...
HI DWaD,

OK so the eBay store fronts can be AU based, and yes EBay has recently relented on restrictions, so they can be advertised on EBay AU under sexual wellness supplies :roll: , but they have strict image censuring that prevent accurate image lsitings to a lot of the dolls advertised there. EBay has already pinged the first listing and removed it, no doubt the second listing will go soon too.

But if the vendor has found a way around this, they avoid import dutes by shipping from China to "Family" in Australia. You with me here.

The give away in these adds is...."CAN BE FULLY CUSTOMIZED - SENT FROM AUSSIE"

Nice....lists a lot of custom options in the add, that are all done during the manufacture process in the factory. There are NO doll factories in Australia that make these dolls, so factory has customise the order to send to Family in Australia, then send from family in Australia to customer...so the add is full of it.

Yes. not the link you showed, but the same vendor

http://www.ebay.com.au/itm/Vanessa-Sex- ... SwKJRZgqbr

and their are 10 silly buggers watching it too :whistle:

Also, it is more likely that the dolls advertised on EBay are going to be the lower standard, factory seconds, usually reserved for the local chinese market and sell for around 344 AUD there after converted from 1800 Chinese YUAN, so are you seeing how this works now.

Now regarding the DH168 doll

The DH168 138 cm Koi doll psoted, is available for close to that price listed above, on sale ATM for $777 USD plus $252 USD shipping to Aust, but you need to find a genuine DH168 reseller, vendor or agent that can assure you you are getting the premium standard doll not a 1500 Yuan factory second or a bootleg knockoff.

Plus, you will need to put aside about 170 ozzy dollars for customs clearence fees this end as she is valued of the 1000 dollar threshold.

And I would take $1300 AUD plus freight for my YL 128 :lol:

Merely priced for real value comparison

Anung

THE UN RAMA'S

Emerald-R13 custom
Tammy-PIB IG -Bella Head
Mini Dolls lots!
My designs: PD 160 cm FBB Motoko Kusinagi GITS, She Demon Agony & 150cm Fantasy fitness Pearl

DrongoWithADurry
Apprentice
Apprentice

Wow! I had no idea the prices could fluctuate so much. I admit I'm looking closely at the SiliDoll range currently - are there many Aussie SiliDoll owners? I was able to find this guy https://www.dollforum.com/forum/viewtop ... 53&t=71009 , who got the 110cm Suki, but I think that was before Australian customs tightened the noose around dolls (post is dated as August last year). That said, I'm interested in their 135cm dolls, so maybe that won't cause any problems? I seem to recall reading somewhere on their website something about a "100% delivery success rate to destination countries", under which Australia was listed...

Sili Doll
Manufacturer
Manufacturer

Post by Sili Doll »

Hi DrongoWithADurry and all,

Happy new year!

Please note that we guarantee the shipping to Australia for any Sili Doll (except Sukiwaai). Australian customs is at our charge and if the doll does not reach its destination, we simply refund you fully.

Any questions, simply let us know.

Hope this helps, have a good day.

Kind regards,

Mig and Sili Doll™
Sili Doll™ makes the World`s Softest Sex Doll!
* SkinTech™ Japan & Korean TPE - Feels Real. Smells Nice. Durable.
* Free UPS Shipping on all Sex Dolls with guaranteed delivery and customs paid and cleared (USA & EU)
* Money Back Guarantee against Non Delivery
* Record Order to Delivery: average 20-25 business days (USA/ EU)
* Discretion and 24/7 Service

Anung Un Rama
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Post by Anung Un Rama »

Sili Doll wrote:Hi DrongoWithADurry and all,

Happy new year!

Please note that we guarantee the shipping to Australia for any Sili Doll (except Sukiwaai). Australian customs is at our charge and if the doll does not reach its destination, we simply refund you fully.

Any questions, simply let us know.

Hope this helps, have a good day.

Kind regards,

Mig and Sili Doll™
Hi Mig, this is indeed interesting to know.

You are therefore aware that any import with a declared customs value over $1000 AUD will attract 10% Goods and Services tax, a 5% Custom Tarriff (unless tarrif exemption schedle 9618 is applied), and usually a $88 AUD disembersement fee. This normally works out to be between $188 to $400 AUD for dolls with declared value (also including cost of shipping and insurence into the total) btween $1000 AUD and $3000 AUD, payable by the importer this end before the doll is released from AUS customs, for delivery.

Just making sure everyone is on the same page.

Anung

THE UN RAMA'S

Emerald-R13 custom
Tammy-PIB IG -Bella Head
Mini Dolls lots!

Dabbo
Basic Poster
Basic Poster

Post by Dabbo »

Hello everyone,

another Aussie here!
I literally just signed up today after lurking for a while. I was looking for an Aussie/welcome thread and found this one so I thought I'd jump right in. What is the custom here, am I meant to start my own thread as an introduction?

Mondoon
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post by Mondoon »

Dabbo wrote:Hello everyone,

another Aussie here!
I literally just signed up today after lurking for a while. I was looking for an Aussie/welcome thread and found this one so I thought I'd jump right in. What is the custom here, am I meant to start my own thread as an introduction?
G'day Dabbo and welcome to TDF.

As a new member you may find some interesting stuff on the new members welcome Page http://www.dollforum.com/forum/viewtopi ... 31&t=69369

You can also write an introduction in Member Introductions http://dollforum.com/forum/viewforum.php?f=231

Have fun. :D

Hooroo
"Everybody's Got Something To Hide Except Me And My Monkey" - John Lennon

Super Softy Monkey Team Doll Force Go !!

Hanna's Thread
Hanna's Album
Hanna's CoverDoll Shoot

visionless1
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by visionless1 »

hello and welcome. I happen to be up here in the states and I thought I would say G'day Mate! :)

welcome to the Wide World of Dolls! Anyway, have fun!

INFORMATIONS