realsexdoll.com

Greetings from Sweden, Europe

A place for new members to post their introduction.

Moderator: Kite

Swecake
Apprentice
Apprentice

Greetings from Sweden, Europe

Post by Swecake »

Hi you all wonderful people!

I've been lurking here for quite some time and I must say you TDF members are some of the most creative and helpful ones I've ever seen on a forum.
Over the last few months I've gorged on countless inspiring pictures, stories and great information about dolls. Thanks, you're awesome! :glou:

I'm since 3 days back owner of a TPE WM doll, 170/H/#56 https://www.sexysexdoll.com/170cm-h-cup-asian-sex-doll (I hope I'm allowed to link), bought from SSD. Isaac and SSD has been amazing and it's been beyond expectations, I don't want to post a review here but I have to say I'm very satisfied.

In short, so far the whole experience has been overwhelming. I'm so incredibly tired of washing, my back hurts like hell (even though I regularily handle stuff twice a dolls weight at work) and there's babypowder and stains of oil Everywhere! As my intended purpose for buying a doll wasn't necessarily for sex, a part of me wonders what on earth I've done haha.

-----
A bit of backstory if you cba to read it (I try not to be long here but yeah).

I'm from Sweden, Europe and at the age of 30. During daytime I work as a staff manager / supervisor in a smaller company and during evenings I spend most of my time in front of the cpu.
These things combined takes a lot of my time, energy and contributes quite a bit to why I got interested in the doll thing.

I would describe myself as a fairly normal guy these days. I've had a fairly normal childhood, loving parents, friends, went well in school. Also been into sports up til my later teens, been into music and sadly drugs as well. I quit a wild and destructive life in my early 20's and decided to grow up.

This meant literally starting a new life, without spelling out the obvious pros and cons.

Time flies and by the time I worked my way to solid ground I lost many of my close friends, girlfriend(s) and I guess most of the drive forces to get new ones. Things became convinient and my 6-pack became a 10 pound sack of dough lol. I can cope very well having a pretty limited social life or being single and in fact that's mostly been a choice on my side. But surely confidence in that aspect plays a part why I choose not to go through all that dating process at the moment.

My first memory of seeing a sex doll (and I mean the realistic high quality ones) was an article on the internet about Realdolls new silicon dolls, probably 6-7 years ago. Back then I just thought it looked super cool and I remember I wanted one, though my financial situation wasn't the best and the fear of putting myself into this cathegory of nasty people (in my mind ofc) which society had deemed socially unacceptable, outcast pervert weirdos etc, it deterred me. Well, I was in a relationship at that time which made it impossible anyway.

Roughly 3 months ago, a few weeks before summer holidays, I stumbled upon a video about sex dolls on youtube. By curiosity I searched it and went through a few websites that sold it. I spent more and more time reading up on it and the thought of owning one became more intriguing.

Now, I'm not a guy that has any extreme urges (have a fleshlight which gets used weekly at most) or fantasies of advanced roleplays that has to become reality or anything, but something I do miss is a womans presence and a body to just hug sometimes if you know what I mean.
Finding a real life woman would be the obvious choice, but I don't want all the extras that comes with it, atleast not for the time being.

I found TDF a few weeks prior of making a doll purchase and I was pretty paranoid of all the maintenance and picked up basically all info I could about products and do's and don'ts. It was a roller-coaster of me wondering if it was all worth it, will I get my doll? Will it be damaged? What am I doing with my life? etc. I can say that if it wasn't for TDF I wouldn't have made a purchase at all, I often came home from work very hesitant but it all changed after reading a few more posts here.

I'm rambling now but ok. My shopping list became enormous and I finished buying the majority on it even before I got a confirmation the doll was on the way. I tend to overdo some things and if you live anywhere near me and want to be prepared with all the items that's more or less recommended, it's gonna cost more than the doll itself. I might take a photo of the mountain of memoryfoam and bags of care products but i guess most of you know exactly what I mean :lol: .

In retrospect I can say (especially to any Swedish people reading this, who wants to buy a doll) preparation was well worth it, all the hours of reading too.
Also, a solution for storage is important and maybe the hardest thing on the list to find here in Sweden. I spent hours searching and eventually ordered an extra large bed coffin which, as far as I know, doesn't exist anywhere in stock here and takes 2+ weeks to make.

If the vendor of your choice offers flight-case take it, my package was alright but I can see the scenario where something could have penetrated or crushed it. Coffin and hanging option might be to consider too, to save your back and wallet a lot of trouble.
I'm by no means a veteran doll owner, it's just my 2 cents based on what I red and experienced so far.

-----

Lastly I encourage people to-, and applaud those who do, help dispel the myth that doll owners are all strange weirdos and something to shun. I've been on both side of the what's-socially-acceptable fence back and forth most of my life and it pains me something as harmless as a doll is something that would make us "strange".

Sorry if this was post went off rails from being a short introduction, but as I wrote earlier, I overdo things sometimes :D

I'm looking forward to read more about you guys and wishing you the best of luck with your dolls.

Aberdare
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Re: Greetings from Sweden, Europe

Post by Aberdare »

Welcome to TDF! Ask all the questions that pop into your head... there will no doubt be someone to answer your question(s) directly or point you in the right direction to find the answers you seek.

Greetings from Myself and the Residents of the Manor... Jenny, Jennifer, Jaquelynne, Alexandra, Nymphodora, Fleurette, and Jonathan.

Aberdare
I'm Just Gonna put an "OUT OF ORDER" Sign on my Forehead, and call it a Day...

The Residents of Aberdare Manor:
Jenny_D - WM Style 160cm - 86cm Bust
Jennifer_D - WM Style 160cm - 92cm Bust
Alexandra_D - WM165 K-cup
Jaquelynne_D - WM Style 155cm Big Bust
Nymphodora - WM165 K-cup
Fleurette - YL 158-P2 Pregnant
Jonathan_D - JY 160cm Male
Olivia_D - WM 140cm - D Cup
Diana - JY 168cm - H Cup
Angela_D - Entity 165cm - D Cup
Winter_D - IL 160cm BB - D Cup

haremlover
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Post by haremlover »

Hi!

And WELCOME!

Best wishes

Harem
Latest reviews coming for Irontech and FJ doll silicone ladies.

Chloé's book
is available from The-Doll-House
- - - -
Here's Coverdoll Yolanda
- - - -
Reviews for:
-DS-OR-JY-SY-Jarliet-Vivid-SM-SE-ZOne-JM-Sino-Sanhui-Pipedream--XY-WM-Elsa Babe-SM Silicone Siliko-XYcolo-Starpery-Elsa Babe-FutureDoll-Zelex-Irontech-FJ Doll
- - - -
YouTube Doll Review Channel
-https://www.youtube.com/@sexdoll-reviews-

Stewie studmuffin
Doll Oracle
Doll Oracle
Location: Southside Virginia. A place where the men are men and the horses are nervous.

Post by Stewie studmuffin »

Hello and welcome Swecake! That was a great post and pretty much describes why most of us are here. We also have quite a few members from Sweden so you should fit in nicely! :D

And like Aberdare said, if you have any questions at all; someone will be happy to help.
Hopefully you can post some pictures of your new lady soon as we all love seeing pictures of beautiful ladies! :multi:
No matter how pretty she is, there is a guy out there somewhere who is tired of her shit!

Girlfriends are for guys who haven't found the right doll yet.

I feel much better now that I've given up hope.

stones
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Post by stones »

Congratulations, great backstory and welcome!

bob7892
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by bob7892 »

Hi and welcome to the forum ,I did enjoy reading your back story , and I hope you enjoy your honeymoon :D :D :D :D
Welcome to Future , Just take a look inside .
We've got every thing you need , including Sex Android's
Come on Boys , Just take a look , Every things Unique
If You want Real Sexy Dolls , Just cum and take a peak
In The Future ,In The Future
So Welcome !!!!!!!!!
WELCOME !!!!!! To The FUTURE !!!!!!!!!!

My Girls and their stories https://www.dollforum.com/forum/viewtop ... 13&t=87890

My first doll Latasha is on a secret mission to find the perfect body !!!!!

Kireina's song https://youtu.be/sxSw20Gmubs

Some one said , Guys have girlfriends , because they have not found their perfect doll :D :D :D :D
Well I have :D :D :D :D Her name Is Kireina AND she's a 6ye :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

I am me , and just me , and always will be me , and I don't deserve to be put in a box :evil: nobody does .bob7892

Deadly Stampede

Post by Deadly Stampede »

Great to see a Svensk in here.
[b]1988[/b]
Swedish guy that found my first inflatble lovedoll at the age of 15, back in the late eities.

Cubiko
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Post by Cubiko »

Tjena och välkommen från din granne i vest :)

I have the same doll, and she is a handful - but oh so lifelike.

Dolly Dearest
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Dolly Dearest »

Welcome to the forum!

As you can see, there are plenty of Swedish people here.

Good luck with your new doll.
My blog:
https://dollydearest9.wixsite.com/blog
My doll videos:
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCm7nBz ... 3Cw/videos
https://xhamster.com/users/dollydearest/videos
My dolls:
Vanessa, WM140 D-cups with heads WM #36, WM #46 & WM #233, tan skin (TPE)
Alice, WM100 D-cups with anime & lovely head, natural skin (TPE)
Isabell, Z-onedoll 160 with head A32, pink skin (Silicone)
Booberella, YourDoll 150 O-cups with heads WM #47 & YL #188, light tan skin (TPE)

bentone
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by bentone »

Thanks for sharing. I too found TDF not to long ago and it really helped me make the decision to purchase my first doll. So glad I did!! I came across Realdoll years ago and since then had dreamed of owning one but could not afford one, but thanks to Passion Dolls I have exactly what I want.

Congrats to you and welcum!!

Swecake
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by Swecake »

Thank you very much guys, appreciated! I'm sure there will be stuff along the way and I'm sure many of you have an answer for it :)

Aberdare, I remember you from one of the first times I visted the site. Your collection is mighty impressive! Are you alone taking care of them? Must be quite a commitment.

Thanks again, and Stewie I'll definately get some photos up soon. Had been quite busy with work and to get the doll clean. Not sure it will be much different than how it came, I'm terrible with make-up!

Haha tackar, yeah I was pretty sure there would be quite a few swedes here. I asked several vendors about swe shipping and some even said Sweden was one of the most common countries they sent to.

Dolly, I saw your video. You're a brave man, I don't know how you dare to sleep with your doll. I would probably roll over it :D

I feel the same bentone, I'm sure Realdoll silicon have great quality but yes, very pricey and Imo TPE imo is more appealing to look at. Perhaps I got it wrong but some silicon dolls look a bit transparent.

Swecake
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by Swecake »

mandos wrote:Tjena och välkommen från din granne i vest :)

I have the same doll, and she is a handful - but oh so lifelike.
Tjenare, tack, perhaps even really neighbors, who knows xD

Ok interesting, how long have you had her?
Yeah for sure, 39 kg (?) doesn't sound that heavy but the lift before you straightened your own back is quite a workout.

sture
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by sture »

Välkommen, Broder!
Bra skrivet :thumbs_up:

Click to go to my Doll Album

I find greater companionship in inert figures, animals & speechless artifacts, for I can enjoy their presence & there is no psychic drain”
― Anton Szandor LaVey

Dolly Dearest
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Dolly Dearest »

Swecake wrote: Dolly, I saw your video. You're a brave man, I don't know how you dare to sleep with your doll. I would probably roll over it :D
Actually, I don't move much in my sleep. And I move even less since I started having dolls in the bed. It's as if you are more careful in your sleep, because you know on a subconscious level that you may hurt your doll if you move around too much. If you look around the forum for threads with the word "sleeping" in them, you'll see that many of us do sleep with our dolls. I don't think I have ever read about anyone who has hurt their dolls in their sleep. Except hurting fingers, because they have placed the hands in such a way that the fingers get snagged in the covers etc. So unless you are very violent in your sleep, moving around, kicking and punching, then you should probably be fine. Just make sure you safely put her into position. There are lots of tips on how you can do this. If you are interested in sleeping with her at all, I mean. You may not be a cuddler? :)
My blog:
https://dollydearest9.wixsite.com/blog
My doll videos:
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCm7nBz ... 3Cw/videos
https://xhamster.com/users/dollydearest/videos
My dolls:
Vanessa, WM140 D-cups with heads WM #36, WM #46 & WM #233, tan skin (TPE)
Alice, WM100 D-cups with anime & lovely head, natural skin (TPE)
Isabell, Z-onedoll 160 with head A32, pink skin (Silicone)
Booberella, YourDoll 150 O-cups with heads WM #47 & YL #188, light tan skin (TPE)

Swecake
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by Swecake »

Dolly Dearest wrote:
Swecake wrote: Dolly, I saw your video. You're a brave man, I don't know how you dare to sleep with your doll. I would probably roll over it :D
Actually, I don't move much in my sleep. And I move even less since I started having dolls in the bed. It's as if you are more careful in your sleep, because you know on a subconscious level that you may hurt your doll if you move around too much. If you look around the forum for threads with the word "sleeping" in them, you'll see that many of us do sleep with our dolls. I don't think I have ever read about anyone who has hurt their dolls in their sleep. Except hurting fingers, because they have placed the hands in such a way that the fingers get snagged in the covers etc. So unless you are very violent in your sleep, moving around, kicking and punching, then you should probably be fine. Just make sure you safely put her into position. There are lots of tips on how you can do this. If you are interested in sleeping with her at all, I mean. You may not be a cuddler? :)
I see, well depends but often I find my sheets curled up like a spiral, I guess I roll around quite a bit sometimes.
Yeah I wouldn't mind but I'm just scared I would scratch the skin somewhere or break a hand or even worse. I'll think about it but I think I'm good with some cuddle when I'm awake for now.

I haven't had time to cuddle at all yet. I got her monday and I've spent like 4-5 hours each day to clean her. Mainly the head, that took a lot of time. Think I got rid of all residue after 3 rounds of 3-4 washes.

Today for the first time she got her head attached and I screw it on to the point I was afraid it was gonna break, made some weird clunk-sound hmm 8O
Also got some clothes on and a wig. The hair did not agree with me at all, I spent a good hour getting it to place and comb it.
I took a couple photos on phone. Might get it up later.

INFORMATIONS