realsexdoll.com

Hello Folks

A place for new members to post their introduction.

Moderator: Kite

Broven
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Hello Folks

Post by Broven »

Hi everybody. I'm a newbie to the forums, and to the world of dolls. I just ordered my first one in fact, and I can't believe how much I am anticipating her arrival some time next month.

After much flip-flopping and internal debating, I finally ordered the WM 140cm D-cup Kimberly from RLSD. I went with the prebuilt setup for her, adding on the Stand up foot and enhanced mouth options. I contemplated customizing her further, but I really fell in love with the photos of her on their site. So, in the end, I decided to just go with it. Maybe she's a little less unique this way, but I have no doubt that she'll be special to me. :)

I went to the charity shop today and bought a couple items for her to wear, as well as a bracelet and earrings. Hopefully they will fit (I sorta guessed a bit because women's clothing is flat out confusing), but they cost next to nothing, and I can always donate them back if they don't fit...

Anyway, I just wanted to say Hi, and to thank all the people who have written such informative posts throughout the forums here. It's a real goldmine of information here. So THANK YOU all!

Did I mention that I can't hardly wait for her to arrive? lol

I seriously can't wait....

"You're my blue sky. You're my sunny day." - Dickey Betts

Anna Marie and Friends (Thindoll 162A-36)
February 2019 Coverdoll photo shoot

Stewie studmuffin
Doll Oracle
Doll Oracle
Location: Southside Virginia. A place where the men are men and the horses are nervous.

Re: Hello Folks

Post by Stewie studmuffin »

Hello and welcome! Also congratulations on your new lady. I think you made a good choice! :glou:
No matter how pretty she is, there is a guy out there somewhere who is tired of her shit!

Girlfriends are for guys who haven't found the right doll yet.

I feel much better now that I've given up hope.

Nescio50
Site Manager - CoverDoll
Site Manager - CoverDoll

Post by Nescio50 »

Hi Broven,

Welcome to TDF :D and a big congrats on your doll 8)

And when she arrives, Happy Honeymoon :mrgreen:

Mondoon
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post by Mondoon »

Hi Broven and welcome to the world of dolls.

I hope the wait isn't too bad for you, we all know how that feels and I waited around 6 months for Hanna. It is a good idea to get her some necessary clothing from charity shops and the like. I've bought lots of Hanna's clothes from E-bay for about a fifth of the normal retail price plus they've been washed so no chance of dye transfer.
I don't know what things you may have already but underwear is useful, especially if you've got jewellery. You wouldn't want to go out with her all dolled up with no knickers. :lol:
Congratulations on your order from RLSD and I hope the two of you will be very happy. :D
"Everybody's Got Something To Hide Except Me And My Monkey" - John Lennon

Super Softy Monkey Team Doll Force Go !!

Hanna's Thread
Hanna's Album
Hanna's CoverDoll Shoot

Notsogood
Basic Poster
Basic Poster

Post by Notsogood »

Hello Broven :)

Welcome to the "new world order", lol... i think you will enjoy this forum very much.
Waiting is a dificult task but in the meantime there is alot to read and learn, well thats what i´m doing currently. Oh and did i mentioned that im on the waiting list too, hehe.

Notsogood

Broven
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Post by Broven »

Thanks for the welcome. :D

Mondoon, underwear is a good idea. I'll see what ebay has to offer, as I don't think the charity store sells underwear. lol

It's seems like I've discovered a new side to myself - looking forward to playing dress up with Maria. :o

I forgot to mention in my original post... I started lurking here before I made my purchase, and I'm glad I did. I believe you all saved me about $800 already. I found the doll that I wanted, but originally I found it on different site. It was "on sale" for $799 - WAY cheaper than the other sites. I almost ordered that one. Then I found this site and learned about knock-offs... Close call!!! The list of approved vendors here was super helpful for a first time buyer.

Congrats on your order Notsogood. :) As Tom Petty said, the waiting is the hardest part.

deerman
~ Member ~
~ Member ~
Location: Just past the pond, the last deer trail on the left

Post by deerman »

Welcome to the forum! :D Broven look around enjoy have a good time and most of all have fun. :wink:

Broven
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Post by Broven »

I'm excited to add that I just checked my order status, and it's now marked as "Awaiting Shipment"!!! RLSD said 2 to 3 weeks for production. It's only been 3 days! Looks like she might get here much sooner than expected! :multi:

Broven
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Post by Broven »

Well, now it says "In Production" again... lol. I guess she's a bit of a tease. I like it. ;)

Broven
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Post by Broven »

She's out of QC and getting ready to ship! I'm so f*cking excited to see her in person...
Attachments
So beautiful!
So beautiful!
12984 (1).jpg (84.95 KiB) Viewed 1401 times

haremlover
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Post by haremlover »

Hi!

And WELCOME!

Stairway to Heaven indeed! Led Zep used that place in the opening sequence of their film.

Best wishes

Harem
Latest reviews coming for Irontech and FJ doll silicone ladies.

Chloé's book
is available from The-Doll-House
- - - -
Here's Coverdoll Yolanda
- - - -
Reviews for:
-DS-OR-JY-SY-Jarliet-Vivid-SM-SE-ZOne-JM-Sino-Sanhui-Pipedream--XY-WM-Elsa Babe-SM Silicone Siliko-XYcolo-Starpery-Elsa Babe-FutureDoll-Zelex-Irontech-FJ Doll
- - - -
YouTube Doll Review Channel
-https://www.youtube.com/@sexdoll-reviews-

Littleblueman
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by Littleblueman »

Welcome! I just joined myself.. trying to figure just what doll to order.. thanks to everyone one here being so helpful.. writing posts.

haremlover
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Post by haremlover »

LBM - take your time and do your research. Don't be seduced by the first big boobs that meet your eyes. I fell for a solid doll hook line and sinker and she drove me into an Insanity for months. But she was quite the wrong one fir me and a very curious turn of events rescued me from the wrong doll.

Sex is a often powerful and overriding imperative but once a realistic doll arrives, she's so much of a person in her own right that her personality overrides sex.

She doesn't move herself. She doesn't dress herself. Doing those things for her enslaves you to her. This puts sex into second place.

Best wishes

Harem
Latest reviews coming for Irontech and FJ doll silicone ladies.

Chloé's book
is available from The-Doll-House
- - - -
Here's Coverdoll Yolanda
- - - -
Reviews for:
-DS-OR-JY-SY-Jarliet-Vivid-SM-SE-ZOne-JM-Sino-Sanhui-Pipedream--XY-WM-Elsa Babe-SM Silicone Siliko-XYcolo-Starpery-Elsa Babe-FutureDoll-Zelex-Irontech-FJ Doll
- - - -
YouTube Doll Review Channel
-https://www.youtube.com/@sexdoll-reviews-

DollDaddy27
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by DollDaddy27 »

Broven wrote:She's out of QC and getting ready to ship! I'm so f*cking excited to see her in person...
I remember the day I got the "passport" photo. Lots of anxiousness and reality that she is officially "born". During the wait i would suggest you prepare for her arrival in several ways. Storage, Maintenance, etc... I went out and bought large jar of Vaseline, Baby oil, Nivea cream, Some foam blocks and i can't stress enough how important it is to buy SATIN SHEETS! you don't have to use the fitted sheet but DEFINITELY place the flat sheet on top of the bed. You will thank me later as she will be soooooo much easier to move around. The set of white satin sheets cost me $20 at Walmart. Worth every penny!

Well good luck to you and can't wait to see photos of her. Your passport photo looks WAY better than mine did. But in the end... I'm Happy as can be.

DollDaddy27
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by DollDaddy27 »

haremlover wrote:LBM - take your time and do your research. Don't be seduced by the first big boobs that meet your eyes. I fell for a solid doll hook line and sinker and she drove me into an Insanity for months. But she was quite the wrong one fir me and a very curious turn of events rescued me from the wrong doll.

Sex is a often powerful and overriding imperative but once a realistic doll arrives, she's so much of a person in her own right that her personality overrides sex.

She doesn't move herself. She doesn't dress herself. Doing those things for her enslaves you to her. This puts sex into second place.

Best wishes

Harem

That was very well put Harem! and so true. My 1st was the wrong one also. Nothing wrong with her, just an uneducated purchase. I wish i had known about this site back then. Learned a ton of info here and purchased the right one after tons of research. The YL148 was what I needed. And now that YL148 is called Kianna Kahn, an actual being in my home that requires space, attention, maintenance and clothing from head to toe! But she's worth it.

INFORMATIONS