realsexdoll.com

Newbie would like you suggestions

A place for new members to post their introduction.

Moderator: Kite

lordchlo
Apprentice
Apprentice

Newbie would like you suggestions

Post by lordchlo »

Hi all!

I come in new to the world of dolls and a lurker over the past few weeks. I've always been very curious especially as of late and so I'm keen to finally make a first purchase. :D So I'd love to hear your advice.

I don't want to take the massive jump and buy a full size doll just yet... so I want to test the waters and go smaller budget - somewhere below $1,000. I'm heavily considering buying a Torso to for the experience. If this satisfies me I can't see why I wouldn't get the whole body!

The ideal doll would be the Female Deluxe Torso over at RealDoll however that price point is way too steep.
I've always found the Pipedream Mega Fuck Slut Mega Masturbator which looks great.
And also the Sexflesh 3D Diana Ultra Lifelike Full Size Mega Sex Doll although I can't identify the official vendor.

Again would love to hear your thoughts!

Thanks,

sprayed418

Re: Newbie would like you suggestions

Post by sprayed418 »

I first bought the cyberskin doll and loved it then I realized I want a full body then I bought a 148cm toe doll perfect size and the sex is amazing I have videos of both at xhamster
Attachments
1002013-2q_grande.png
1002013-2q_grande.png (269.92 KiB) Viewed 2620 times

haremlover
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Post by haremlover »

Inflatables have their place . . .

Best wishes

Harem
Latest reviews coming for Irontech and FJ doll silicone ladies.

Chloé's book
is available from The-Doll-House
- - - -
Here's Coverdoll Yolanda
- - - -
Reviews for:
-DS-OR-JY-SY-Jarliet-Vivid-SM-SE-ZOne-JM-Sino-Sanhui-Pipedream--XY-WM-Elsa Babe-SM Silicone Siliko-XYcolo-Starpery-Elsa Babe-FutureDoll-Zelex-Irontech-FJ Doll
- - - -
YouTube Doll Review Channel
-https://www.youtube.com/@sexdoll-reviews-

Mr Gee

Post by Mr Gee »

haremlover wrote:Inflatables have their place . . .

Best wishes

Harem
and save up a bit spend the money you save gettin a starta doll get whot you realy wont.
Gee

TJ_Foxx
Forum Administrator
Forum Administrator

Post by TJ_Foxx »

Welcome lordchlo!

Have a look at our new member a page http://dollforum.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=231&t=69369

There are definitely options under $1000. High quality inflatables, fabric dolls, etc. Like Sprayed, I found the molded doll good for sex but quickly wanted one I could dress and cuddle with. It all depends and what you are looking for in a doll.

We are all here to help! Look around ask questions! Most all, DOLL ON!

TJ
TJ_Foxx
Tasha Petite 3 Sky
Talia Petite 3 Dark Sky

Dolly Day Dream

Post by Dolly Day Dream »

Welcome lordchlo! :glou:

Take a look at the smaller silicone dolls from 65 to 80cm. They are cheaper and may be something to start with.
Typical brands are JMdoll and 6YEdoll.

haremlover
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Post by haremlover »

I'd very much advise against a small doll. It's not at all appropriate for sex.

Kimmi Lovecock is the best inflatable made at the moment, great in bed, whilst Teddy Babes have character in bucket loads

Best wishes

Harem

Chloé's book
- - - -
Here's Coverdoll Yolanda
- - - -
Reviews for:
-DS-OR-JY-SY-Jarliet-Vivid-SM-SE-ZOne-JM-Sino-Sanhui-Pipedream--XY-WM-Elsa Babe-SM Silicone Siliko-XYcolo-Starpery-Elsa Babe-FutureDoll-Zelex-Irontech-FJ Doll
- - - -

randywood1
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by randywood1 »

lordchlo wrote:Hi all!

I come in new to the world of dolls and a lurker over the past few weeks. I've always been very curious especially as of late and so I'm keen to finally make a first purchase. :D So I'd love to hear your advice.

I don't want to take the massive jump and buy a full size doll just yet... so I want to test the waters and go smaller budget - somewhere below $1,000. I'm heavily considering buying a Torso to for the experience. If this satisfies me I can't see why I wouldn't get the whole body!

The ideal doll would be the Female Deluxe Torso over at RealDoll however that price point is way too steep.
I've always found the Pipedream Mega Fuck Slut Mega Masturbator which looks great.
And also the Sexflesh 3D Diana Ultra Lifelike Full Size Mega Sex Doll although I can't identify the official vendor.

Again would love to hear your thoughts!

Thanks,
Here's a review for the "Suri" Torso:

viewtopic.php?f=122&t=87191

Dolly Day Dream

haremlover wrote:I'd very much advise against a small doll. It's not at all appropriate for sex.
Why not? Do they break easily? :?

haremlover
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Post by haremlover »

Small dolls are
a. unimaginably credible. One cannot have the sensation of having sex with a woman
b. can be confused with figures which in England can lead to one being investigated by the Police.

I have a DS Mini 100 which someone very kindly gave to me. www.dollforum.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=143&t=87199

She's a really plucky character
but is an exquisite work of art rather than a sexdoll. She's so small that one simply can't imagine sex as such but she's really admirable as a character and the essence of female form.

A doll like this is not a doll that's in any way going to help you decide whether you like a full size doll for sex in bed and in that arena is wholly unreal.

Best wishes

Harem

Chloé's book
- - - -
Here's Coverdoll Yolanda
- - - -
Reviews for:
- - - -

Mrs Kireina 7892
Doll
Doll

Post by Mrs Kireina 7892 »

If you are going to get a decent torso , your looking at a better part of 1K
I think you would be better off getting a full doll , we are a totally different experience to a torso :D :D :D
You won't fall in love with a torso , but you will fall in love with a doll :D :D :D :D
A torso can't say , come and get me big boy
Like a real doll can
006.jpg
006.jpg (866.21 KiB) Viewed 2559 times

Dolly Day Dream

Ok, haremlover. Thank you for your answer.

fxrs789

Post by fxrs789 »

I'm in agreement. I got a small doll (105) for my first. Waste of money. I needed something closer to realistic size to get me excited.All set now with a 135. I'm a short guy so it's perfect. You also get what you pay for- like anything else...
Of all the things I've lost.....I miss my mind the most...

Stewie studmuffin
Doll Oracle
Doll Oracle
Location: Southside Virginia. A place where the men are men and the horses are nervous.

Post by Stewie studmuffin »

I realize that a "previously loved" doll isn't for everyone. But that would be a great option to discover if dolls are your thing without losing a lot of money in order to find out.
Consider this: When a guy buys a new doll and resells her, he will usually lose 50% of what he paid for her. So you can get a $2000 doll for less than $1000.
But what's even better is that you won't lose as much money if you decide that she's not for you and sell her to someone else. This is because whoever gets her will know that they are getting a $2000 doll for half price. But you will have the option of dropping the price even more and won't be out of as much money as the guy who bought her new. :wink:
No matter how pretty she is, there is a guy out there somewhere who is tired of her shit!

Girlfriends are for guys who haven't found the right doll yet.

I feel much better now that I've given up hope.

Procrasturbate
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Procrasturbate »

yeah, save your $ and get an entry level full size doll.. youre going to outgrow anything else you get quickly.. and now youre out money for a torso and now a full doll. if you need a torso, try a cheaper plush with insert. https://www.toydemon.com/meiki-plush-doll

If you can muster up 1600-1700 Dollhouse 168 has some great entry levels. the next sex up is the 2200 mark with WM/YL/OR dolls... currently OR 156G and 156H dolls are on mega sale, 600$ off. 1650 for a 2200$ doll.

theres no point in spending 50-60% of your budget if youre going to want to upgrade soon after. wait a little longer and save for a higher budget.

INFORMATIONS