realsexdoll.com

Never Too Late to Hope

A place for new members to post their introduction.

Moderator: Kite

oldgent
Apprentice
Apprentice

Never Too Late to Hope

Post by oldgent »

I somehow managed to realize that a change was due to my long term definition of a sex life, maybe it was when both knees were replaced, or perhaps when I looked in the mirror last. Then again, crush weight has become quite a factor too. So between the lines lies my reasons for joining TDF just now after a two day, online, eyeballing marathon of doll watching and learning. Took until a couple hours ago to even figure out what TDF stood for despite having already browsed repeatedly for info. Duh, a touch of dementia perhaps, but at least if so I'll only need one wig. Anyways, looking forward to pushing ahead and adding another piece of exercise equipment to my home gym, so far limited to a stationary bike. All ready have my eye on a 160CM that by all accounts should be fun just moving it around the house without a dolly (ha ha a brand new unintentional pun just escaped). :angel:

Mondoon
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Re: Never Too Late to Hope

Post by Mondoon »

Welcome to TDF oldgent.

Yes, you've mentioned moving a 160 around. The weight of a doll can be quite considerable and so you will need to do a fair bit of research before you buy.
Firstly decide if you want TPE or silicone. Have a look at the maintenance required for TPE dolls, oiling etc, against the lack of maintenance required for silicone and then decide if that's an issue for you. https://www.dollforum.com/forum/viewtop ... 27&t=77364
Silicone is easier to repair should you need to and generally is more durable.
Consider the weight of the proposed doll. There is a thread which shows the true weight of many dolls as weighed by owners. https://www.dollforum.com/forum/viewtop ... 87&t=76649
I would recommend you don't exceed 30Kg unless you are a particularly strong or fit person.
Once you have narrowed the search by these two options you may have some idea, based on your budget and height requirements, which range of dolls is for you. Then just find the one you love. Easy.
Well that should keep you occupied for a while and if you've got any questions just ask, or post a thread, we're a really friendly bunch here and there is a huge amount of knowledge between us.
Enjoy yourself and welcome to the world of dolls.
PS. There are quite a few members with a few years behind them so you're not alone in that respect.
"Everybody's Got Something To Hide Except Me And My Monkey" - John Lennon

Super Softy Monkey Team Doll Force Go !!

Hanna's Thread
Hanna's Album
Hanna's CoverDoll Shoot

oldgent
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by oldgent »

Am definitely re-thinking this weight thing.

Stewie studmuffin
Doll Oracle
Doll Oracle
Location: Southside Virginia. A place where the men are men and the horses are nervous.

Post by Stewie studmuffin »

Hello and welcome to the forum oldgent! Hope you like it here and decide to stay a while! :D
I would like to echo what Mondoon said. These dolls actually feel a lot heavier than they really are and if you have any physical problems then they will feel even heavier. :(
I have bad knees myself along with a bad back so I know how it is. I have a beautiful YL 135 lady that doesn't get the attention that she deserves because of this. And she isn't even the heaviest doll out there. :(
So take your time and consider which doll would be best for you in light of your physical condition as well as her intended use. (Sex, cuddling, or companionship) While all dolls can do all three, each doll can can do certain things better than others. So just take your time and the right doll will reveal herself to you. :wink:
No matter how pretty she is, there is a guy out there somewhere who is tired of her shit!

Girlfriends are for guys who haven't found the right doll yet.

I feel much better now that I've given up hope.

briwri01

Post by briwri01 »

Hi "Old Gent",

From another "Old Gent"! Weight was definitely a concern for me, too, yet I wanted a nice height, so I opted for a WM 158. At 5'2", Shelby is a few inches shorter than me and just about right. Jeff (BCD) told me she weighs about 70-75 lbs, which feels about right lifting and moving her. I also have knees, as well as hips, that need replacing, so I can't simply lift and carry her, so I've found two solutions that work for us: First, for simply moving Shelby for a photo shoot or something while she is standing, I bought a cheap hand truck at Lowes. I just stand her up, put her feet on the bottom place, and wheel her away! For normal day to day stuff, Shelby has a wheelchair, and it makes having her with me no matter what room I am in so much easier.

Good Luck!
Once a Sailor, always a Sailor

Lives with Shelby WM 158-A
Album: http://www.dollalbum.com/dollgallery/in ... ?cat=14865

oldgent
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by oldgent »

Briwri01, you are an inspiration to me and your Shelby is stunning! I think my next step will be to also contact Jeff as I have read a multitude of accolades regarding his services and dedication to them. Best wishes for a companionable summer and for successful treatments of your hips and/or knees if required in the future. You will know when, trust me.

Procrasturbate
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Procrasturbate »

there are other options for weight issue customers. theres an ex-lite foam doll.. and a few companies here make textile dolls.. 25lbs rather than 75-100. theres nothing more frustrating than having an amazing shaped doll in front of you, but you cant get it out of the box.

Stewie studmuffin
Doll Oracle
Doll Oracle
Location: Southside Virginia. A place where the men are men and the horses are nervous.

Post by Stewie studmuffin »

Procrasturbate wrote:there are other options for weight issue customers. theres an ex-lite foam doll.. and a few companies here make textile dolls.. 25lbs rather than 75-100. theres nothing more frustrating than having an amazing shaped doll in front of you, but you cant get it out of the box.
Or one of these as another option: :whistle:
002.JPG
002.JPG (1.05 MiB) Viewed 2146 times
Teddy Babe 002.JPG
Teddy Babe 002.JPG (940.39 KiB) Viewed 2146 times
They don't eat much so they are able to keep their weight down to about 10 lbs. :D
No matter how pretty she is, there is a guy out there somewhere who is tired of her shit!

Girlfriends are for guys who haven't found the right doll yet.

I feel much better now that I've given up hope.

Booty Call Dolls
VENDOR
VENDOR

Post by Booty Call Dolls »

Procrasturbate,
Very valid point...IMHO, the ex-lite foam doll is very sexy option.
Best,
Jeff

CF
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Post by CF »

Welcome aboard!

If you're not a leg man, a torso doll might be another lighter-weight option to consider.
Viva la megaboobs!
*My juicy Cherry: viewtopic.php?t=154759
*Z-cup Moira: viewtopic.php?t=138543
*BBW Breanna: viewtopic.php?t=143116
*Yulia: viewtopic.php?t=122950
*Tina viewtopic.php?t=121819
*Aurora Jolie: viewtopic.php?t=106838
*World-famous Una Carha: viewtopic.php?t=93292

Dollfriend
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor
Location: TPE Land, just a few miles east of Silicone Valley...

Post by Dollfriend »

Yes, the Torso Doll can be the answer if you want the large size realism, with minimal weight, But you do have to get over the missing arms and legs on any torso Doll...

Mark Spencer

Post by Mark Spencer »

Dollfriend wrote:Yes, the Torso Doll can be the answer if you want the large size realism, with minimal weight, But you do have to get over the missing arms and legs on any torso Doll...
Yeah.. but there's some different options for every preference.. :razz:
Attachments
¦°-+¦d+f127 (3).jpg
¦°-+¦d+f127 (3).jpg (158.78 KiB) Viewed 2111 times
sex_doll_torso_with_arms_2.jpg
sex_doll_torso_with_arms_2.jpg (192.55 KiB) Viewed 2111 times
HTB1HdHdLXXXXXbTXFXXq6xXFXXX0.jpg
HTB1HdHdLXXXXXbTXFXXq6xXFXXX0.jpg (63.54 KiB) Viewed 2111 times
pict_leg_03.jpg
pict_leg_03.jpg (48.41 KiB) Viewed 2111 times
"I used to be an airline pilot. I got fired because
I kept locking the keys in the plane. They caught
me on an 80 foot stepladder with a coat hanger."
Steven Wright

Procrasturbate
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Procrasturbate »

i keep forgetting about those. they come in all sorts and shapes. quad cutoff. just legs cut off. you can have rounded nubs.. or a straight saw cut. to be honest... if your a big dude, you migth want to go this route, because im a big dude, and arms and legs just get in the way.

Mark Spencer

Post by Mark Spencer »

Procrasturbate wrote: because im a big dude, and arms and legs just get in the way.
I'm imagining the Tinder profile now.. :razz:
"I used to be an airline pilot. I got fired because
I kept locking the keys in the plane. They caught
me on an 80 foot stepladder with a coat hanger."
Steven Wright

Mondoon
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post by Mondoon »

I love legs, seen some very nice ones in my time and probably couldn't do without them. So for me a torso just doesn't cut it.
There are lighter weight full dolls out there, I mean I'm not built like a brick shit-house but Hanna weighs 26kg, silicone, about 57lbs, and I do carry her up and down stairs reasonably regularly. However, I think I would struggle to do that with much more weight and for me her 26kg is just about as heavy as I would want.
She's certainly very manageable at that weight and without the real need for transport of some kind. There are however some very innovative ways of transporting them around. Sack truck, wheelchair and office chair seem quite popular.
You can find dolls in the <30kg range.
"Everybody's Got Something To Hide Except Me And My Monkey" - John Lennon

Super Softy Monkey Team Doll Force Go !!

Hanna's Thread
Hanna's Album
Hanna's CoverDoll Shoot

INFORMATIONS