realsexdoll.com

Hi im new here

A place for new members to post their introduction.

Moderator: Kite

Meso
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Re: Hi im new here

Post by Meso »

Damn, Harem. I wish we were neighbors, we'd be best of friends.
Randolph 1980, GO SLOW. Always give a measured response instead of a reaction.
Man, there's so much more I could say, but am following my own advice.
http://www.dollalbum.com/dollgallery/in ... ?cat=13492
Dolls are like motorcycles: I wish I'd kept every one I ever rode.
Past Dolls:
Candy8Teen Taffy doll B-cup, tan. MLD D-cup, tan. AVSexToy 100cm D-cup, tan. YL148 D-cup, tan. JY166 Bambi body builder, natural, JY135 flat, tan, WM144 L-Cup, tan, WM140 A-cup, tan.
Current Dolls:
Mia: OR141 ExtraSoft, F-Cup, tan.
Vampirella & Cowgirl: Phicen

Randolph1980

Post by Randolph1980 »

Well everybody. My gf has been staying at her sister's for the last few days. She left over non-doll related issues. She don't like my son, sucks cause hes a really good kid. Hes just forgetful and she freaks out on him. If this doesnt work out im done with human women. Im so tired of relationships .....

Gonna wait and see how this pans out.... But going 100% synth after this for sure.... So tired....

shadow66

Post by shadow66 »

hi Randolph 1980, I have to concure with harem, like I've said i'm married as well. in my case, my wife has reached that certain point in her life often called the change. this has effected her drive, and she knows it. she is open minded, and as such knows I have dolls. this time in a relationship It can go in any direction, I was lucky because I talked with my wife, and she saw how I was. (it wasn't pretty) like others here have said, you need to talk to the one in your life in order to decide what will work, and what will not. each person is different. I have found that life often involves choices we would rather not make for ourselfs, but we must- that's life. for good or bad. we set our own course in life. if one chooses to spend time with a doll, then they have that choice. there realy is no one rule for all persons. only what is right for you. again, good luck, you are welcome here.

INFORMATIONS