realsexdoll.com

New to this Lil dolly forum

A place for new members to post their introduction.

Moderator: Kite

jerryr708

New to this Lil dolly forum

Post by jerryr708 »

Hello guys and dolls,

I just signed up on The Doll Forum last night because I'm probably missing something in my life. (and was feeling good while drinking some wine.)
I'm 47 years old and have been married to my wife (a live-in caregiver) for 18 years.
My first dolls were 12 inch GI-Joe action figures from back in the 70's which I still have. My mother kept them when I left the house until just recently when I had a new interest in them to re-flock the hair and restring them when I joined "The Trenches Forum" for GI-Joe's.

For a while I was collecting more 1/6 scale action figures and vehicles and was making comics and stop motion movies with them. A while back I bought a couple TTL Female Killer Assassin 1/6 female figures that were very articulated and sexy looking. Several years ago when I started buying a few leather lingerie pieces for them, I stumbled into the most awesome full size dolls I could ever imagine.

Now I sooo want one of these dolls that I have been selling many items on Craigslist and yard sales to raise money for one. I like the Sexy Real Sex Dolls in the 170 cm M cup, but they are pricey, heavy and very conspicuous if you even try to hide it. I am currently looking at the Debby ORDoll 108 cm with head OR-024 which this size doll can be hidden fairly well. If they found the larger doll they would just think I was weird and get over it. If they find the 3' 6" doll, is it just... wrong?

Romulus

Re: New to this Lil dolly forum

Post by Romulus »

Welcome, Jerry
108 is too small for me. I did notice that SRSD has a sale on their 135 and 148 TPE dolls. Anything much bigger starts getting heavy.
My home-made OOAK plush doll gallery
http://www.dollalbum.com/dollgallery/in ... ?cat=13765

jerryr708

Post by jerryr708 »

Romulus wrote:Welcome, Jerry
108 is too small for me. I did notice that SRSD has a sale on their 135 and 148 TPE dolls. Anything much bigger starts getting heavy.
I love the SRSD site, it was one of the first I have visited. After visiting other sites, I tend to keep coming back to it. The site is easy to navigate and has terrific dolls. I am starting to have second thoughts on the 108 size due to the fact that I don't particularly like small, petite or anything that suggests under age. I love photography and this would not sit well with me or the forum.

I wouldn't mind a small size doll with an adult face that has a large booty and big tits.

optical delusion
Vendor Affiliated
Vendor Affiliated

Post by optical delusion »

if the height puts in the middle ground of discomfit and you cant go larger then go smaller. some of the mini dolls 65-80cm might be more a start if your uncertain. cheaper to buy,easy to conceal and a silicon one is a lot easier and forgiving on the maintenance. i have an 80cm from jmdolls and have just ordered a second
one i already have
http://www.jmdoll.com/en/show-product-87-1256.html
and one similar to my pending second
http://www.jmdoll.com/en/show-product-87-948.html
hope this helps

jerryr708

Post by jerryr708 »

optical delusion wrote:if the height puts in the middle ground of discomfit and you cant go larger then go smaller. some of the mini dolls 65-80cm might be more a start if your uncertain. cheaper to buy,easy to conceal and a silicon one is a lot easier and forgiving on the maintenance. i have an 80cm from jmdolls and have just ordered a second
one i already have
hope this helps
I like the 65-80 cm jmdoll masterbating devices. What is cool about them is they even come with arms and legs and you can just about store it in a large shoe box.
This would be a good starter to practice using on while learning proper storing, caring, cleaning and if these dolls are even right for me. Any mistakes will be learned before ruining a real expensive one. Plus larger means more shipping costs, expensive clothing, a large storage locker and hiding spot.

Maybe this cheap lil first date masterbator will have to tide me over till I can afford and make room for the real thing. I have so many dolls, maybe she is small enough to blend in. After all, she knows that I have 1/6 dolls that look real with sexy leather clothes. She would think "He couldn't possibly put his thingy in that, no more than he could with those little 1/6 dolls either.

rubherkitty
Doll Oracle
Doll Oracle
Location: Interstate 44 with 10 long-haired Friends a' Jesus In a chartreuse micra-bus

Post by rubherkitty »

Welcome to TDF :glou:

You sound kind of crafty and artsy. Maybe consider making a doll from pipe, foam and full body leotard?
Look at Romulus's plush doll gallery link.
Going downtown. Gonna see my gal. Gonna sing her a song. I'm gonna show her my ding dong! C&C

optical delusion
Vendor Affiliated
Vendor Affiliated

Post by optical delusion »

jerryr708 wrote:
optical delusion wrote:if the height puts in the middle ground of discomfit and you cant go larger then go smaller. some of the mini dolls 65-80cm might be more a start if your uncertain. cheaper to buy,easy to conceal and a silicon one is a lot easier and forgiving on the maintenance. i have an 80cm from jmdolls and have just ordered a second
one i already have
hope this helps
I like the 65-80 cm jmdoll masterbating devices. What is cool about them is they even come with arms and legs and you can just about store it in a large shoe box.
This would be a good starter to practice using on while learning proper storing, caring, cleaning and if these dolls are even right for me. Any mistakes will be learned before ruining a real expensive one. Plus larger means more shipping costs, expensive clothing, a large storage locker and hiding spot.

Maybe this cheap lil first date masterbator will have to tide me over till I can afford and make room for the real thing. I have so many dolls, maybe she is small enough to blend in. After all, she knows that I have 1/6 dolls that look real with sexy leather clothes. She would think "He couldn't possibly put his thingy in that, no more than he could with those little 1/6 dolls either.
john from jmdolls is great to deal with. and a very quick turn around from purchase to delivery. about 8 days on my last. i assume thats because their small they can keep some in stock. also the dolls are works of art

Slew
TDF Staff Alumni
TDF Staff Alumni

Post by Slew »

Hi jerryr708, welcome to the forum. :thumbs_up: Starting small is good if you're unsure of your interest level with dolls. That said, it seems your interest should be high, so I would focus on what it is that you want from a doll. There are some which are better for sex, and others which are better for photography. Some for more realism, some for easier storage. Lots of options these days, so the more research the better.

Romulus

Post by Romulus »

rubherkitty wrote:Maybe consider making a doll from pipe, foam and full body leotard?
Hey RK :)
Building dolls is great, but it takes a lot of room for an operating table and boxes full of parts and materials. Not the thing for someone trying to conceal his activity. I have not built in a long time as I decided to try out some rubber girls. Glad I did! They are great as long as the weather is warm, but nothing beats a nice warm rag doll on a cold winter night. In a month or so I plan a major rebuild of OOAKSofi. I will try to remember to blog the progress in the Inventor's forum.
My home-made OOAK plush doll gallery
http://www.dollalbum.com/dollgallery/in ... ?cat=13765

rubherkitty
Doll Oracle
Doll Oracle
Location: Interstate 44 with 10 long-haired Friends a' Jesus In a chartreuse micra-bus

Post by rubherkitty »

Romulus wrote:
rubherkitty wrote:Maybe consider making a doll from pipe, foam and full body leotard?
Hey RK :)
Building dolls is great, but it takes a lot of room for an operating table and boxes full of parts and materials. Not the thing for someone trying to conceal his activity. I have not built in a long time as I decided to try out some rubber girls. Glad I did! They are great as long as the weather is warm, but nothing beats a nice warm rag doll on a cold winter night. In a month or so I plan a major rebuild of OOAKSofi. I will try to remember to blog the progress in the Inventor's forum.
Hello Romulus
Unfortunately, I have not had time to make or work on dolls either this yr. I got into doing a major gear up for fishing for food this yr. Just about done on the gear up so all I have to do is stop at any water hole and I'm ready. Got to catch up on my biz for a couple of months then maybe dolls this fall.
Going downtown. Gonna see my gal. Gonna sing her a song. I'm gonna show her my ding dong! C&C

Mon Amour Toujour
VENDOR
VENDOR

Post by Mon Amour Toujour »

Welcome jerryr708! You're off to a good start by joining TDF. Keep us posted on your purchase and please post pics :D
Email:info@FreelovedollHouse.com
http://www.freelovedollhouse.com/
We only provide quality dolls to our customers! If you are ordering dolls for the first time, then choosing us is a good guarantee for you!

jerryr708

Post by jerryr708 »

rubherkitty wrote:Welcome to TDF :glou:

You sound kind of crafty and artsy. Maybe consider making a doll from pipe, foam and full body leotard?
When I was a teen you would be surprised on how creative (Weird Science) I was on what I was able to put together while going through puberty.
I acquired a life size mannequin, cut a hole out for the vagina, made a life like vagina from caulking and inserted it in the hole area. I borrowed all my friends sisters bras and panties and put it on the mannequin and filled up some water balloons to fill the up the bra. Hell, who needed a girlfriend when you were able to just about pioneer one of the best sex dolls. This was state of the art back back in the early 80's. I guess any doll I buy today would be a luxury compared to what I had then.

INFORMATIONS