realsexdoll.com

I'm new here and I just wanted to say thanks.

A place for new members to post their introduction.

Moderator: Kite

WASTENTIME
Active Poster
Active Poster

I'm new here and I just wanted to say thanks.

Post by WASTENTIME »

So Thanks. This site has been real helpful for a new doll owner. By me just searching this site - it has answered most of my questions. Not to mention all of the amazing pictures, contests, and positive attitudes. One question I do have is how do you know you got a WM Doll even though I bought a doll from a recommended from this site? In the box or the paper work was nothing to say it was a WM Doll so I was just wondering. On the back of her head is like a + sign with like a circle around it if that is a marking. Thanks if you can help.
A doll lift hoist that I built https://www.dollforum.com/forum/viewtop ... 6&t=126073

Why can't they make a way to hang dolls with their heads on so they are easier to store and maintain? Why can't they make fingers with joints like a toy snake? Why can't they make a 5 foot doll under 40 pounds using hollow body parts and less TPE? Why can't they make a doll stand without bolts sticking out using a bigger foot?

Mondoon
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Re: I'm new here and I just wanted to say thanks.

Post by Mondoon »

Hi Wastentime and welcome to TDF

Glad you have found the site useful already and bought your doll from one of our approved vendors.
If you bought your doll from a vendor here you will have a genuine WM doll even though there are no defining marks or stamps on her. I'm not sure if any manufacturer puts a defining mark or serial number on so you're not alone in that. Anyway I hope you are enjoying time spent with her.
We love photos here so when you have enough posts ......
"Everybody's Got Something To Hide Except Me And My Monkey" - John Lennon

Super Softy Monkey Team Doll Force Go !!

Hanna's Thread
Hanna's Album
Hanna's CoverDoll Shoot

irishgirl
~ Member ~
~ Member ~

Post by irishgirl »

Sorry I cannot answer your question but Congrats on your girl! Contact your vendor... it's the only thing I can tell you! Good Luck.. IG
SEXY LEXI 135YL
D'arcy WM head #36..
London WM 118 twin
Ireland WM 118 twin
Mz.B
and a few miniature's..
[/color]BCD MAKES DOLL DREAMS COME TRUE TOO... just ask London!

Anywhere you go, there you are!!!
https://www.ebay.com/usr/igmagneticjewelry

Slew
TDF Staff Alumni
TDF Staff Alumni

Post by Slew »

Hi WASTENTIME, welcome to the forum. :)

As Mondoon mentioned, the vendors here have been vetted and can be trusted to sell authentic products. They're in direct contact with the manufacturers, so they know they're getting the real product. They would quickly lose their reputations here if they started selling replicas. Unfortunately, there isn't a bar code or stamp on these TPE dolls. It has been debated, but without any change to the status quo. There isn't much in the way of proof of authenticity in this industry. That's why it's important that you trust your vendor.

Stewie studmuffin
Doll Oracle
Doll Oracle
Location: Southside Virginia. A place where the men are men and the horses are nervous.

Post by Stewie studmuffin »

Hello and welcome! :glou:
No matter how pretty she is, there is a guy out there somewhere who is tired of her shit!

Girlfriends are for guys who haven't found the right doll yet.

I feel much better now that I've given up hope.

jollygreenjason
Basic Poster
Basic Poster

Post by jollygreenjason »

Hi. I'm new, too, and just wanted to take a moment to agree with you. This site has been beyond helpful for me. I just ordered my very first doll, and wouldn't have had the confidence in my vendor that allowed me to do that if it wasn't for the TDF. Congratulations on your doll!

Slew
TDF Staff Alumni
TDF Staff Alumni

Post by Slew »

Welcome jollygreenjason, glad you found us and joined up. :glou:

WASTENTIME
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by WASTENTIME »

I have been in contact with the vendor for another issue which was why I was wondering about the markings of a WM Doll. I mean you think there would be some kind of branding. So thanks for the good luck and I will post a picture when I can get something decent for her to wear. I also gonna try to email WM Doll and see what they say.
A doll lift hoist that I built https://www.dollforum.com/forum/viewtop ... 6&t=126073

Why can't they make a way to hang dolls with their heads on so they are easier to store and maintain? Why can't they make fingers with joints like a toy snake? Why can't they make a 5 foot doll under 40 pounds using hollow body parts and less TPE? Why can't they make a doll stand without bolts sticking out using a bigger foot?

haremlover
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Post by haremlover »

Hi! And WELCOME!

That circle sign is the WM trademark - "Three Gold" - so it's three gold bars.

Best wishes

Harem
Latest reviews coming for Irontech and FJ doll silicone ladies.

Chloé's book
is available from The-Doll-House
- - - -
Here's Coverdoll Yolanda
- - - -
Reviews for:
-DS-OR-JY-SY-Jarliet-Vivid-SM-SE-ZOne-JM-Sino-Sanhui-Pipedream--XY-WM-Elsa Babe-SM Silicone Siliko-XYcolo-Starpery-Elsa Babe-FutureDoll-Zelex-Irontech-FJ Doll
- - - -
YouTube Doll Review Channel
-https://www.youtube.com/@sexdoll-reviews-

WASTENTIME
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by WASTENTIME »

I'm not sure Haremlover, but it looks close. Here is a picture if you can tell what you think.
Attachments
IMG_20170614_013002_256.jpg
IMG_20170614_013002_256.jpg (1.05 MiB) Viewed 2285 times

haremlover
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Post by haremlover »

Yes - that's the Three Gold stamp

Best wishes

Harem
Latest reviews coming for Irontech and FJ doll silicone ladies.

Chloé's book
is available from The-Doll-House
- - - -
Here's Coverdoll Yolanda
- - - -
Reviews for:
-DS-OR-JY-SY-Jarliet-Vivid-SM-SE-ZOne-JM-Sino-Sanhui-Pipedream--XY-WM-Elsa Babe-SM Silicone Siliko-XYcolo-Starpery-Elsa Babe-FutureDoll-Zelex-Irontech-FJ Doll
- - - -
YouTube Doll Review Channel
-https://www.youtube.com/@sexdoll-reviews-

WASTENTIME
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by WASTENTIME »

Thanks for the clarification and that makes me feel better. I see it now that the little circle on the top bar is the trademark think. Now I am waiting to see about the other issues - we will see because I have not herd back from them in a few days.

samara78
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Post by samara78 »

If you need any repair help beyond what is offered i would be delighted
The empty orchestra still plays.
Bored, certified "plastic" surgeon. Serving the masses.
Dolls i have worked on. Real doll ,JM doll,teddybabes,Anime fabric doll,wm doll, d.s dolls, Diao shi, extravaganza air dolls, 1st pc, and candy8teen dolls.

Need work done? Feel free to send me a note.

WASTENTIME
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by WASTENTIME »

Thanks - I will let you know after I get everything sorted out.

CF
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Post by CF »

WASTENTIME wrote:Thanks - I will let you know after I get everything sorted out.
Welcome to you and jollygreenjason both!

Was the doll damaged during shipping? If that's the issue, photographing the doll and sending pictures to the vendor should help. Also, what specific injuries occurred (If, again, that is the problem?
Viva la megaboobs!
*My juicy Cherry: viewtopic.php?t=154759
*Z-cup Moira: viewtopic.php?t=138543
*BBW Breanna: viewtopic.php?t=143116
*Yulia: viewtopic.php?t=122950
*Tina viewtopic.php?t=121819
*Aurora Jolie: viewtopic.php?t=106838
*World-famous Una Carha: viewtopic.php?t=93292

INFORMATIONS