realsexdoll.com

new couple here

A place for new members to post their introduction.

Moderator: Kite

swingswithdolls
Active Poster
Active Poster

new couple here

Post by swingswithdolls »

Although we posted in another thread first, we figured we should backup and introduce ourselves so...

Hello all. My wife and I are a hetero married couple that have been together since 1989. We have always been and always will be deeply in love, best friends and monogamous. That said as with most middle age couples, our kids are getting older and rely on us less while our passion and adventurism only get stronger every day. We have always enjoyed marital aids but about 6 months ago we decided we would like to add in a little more realistic ensemble to facilitate some role-play. We ordered a realistic flat male torso and a full size female pelvis from Pipedream Products via a vendor I will not mention since they were terrible to work with. The new toys have been fantastic and they added exactly the dimensions we were looking for, of course anyone reading here probably knows they are a transition toy not a destination.

My wife an I both enjoy the female form so after awhile it just became kind of the natural next step to start looking at full body dolls. The learning curve is huge with so many doll manufacturers and distributers out there so we spent a lot of evenings on the computer researching - well it was really window shopping so yes a lot of fun, but it took many hours. The search got extended because as we started to really compare notes on what we found physically appealing our own desires began to shift to match the others - for instance when I found out my wife likes darker skinned genitalia, the idea of that started to arouse my interest as well. So this is how it ended up, we have a BoyToy "Nova" on order but we couldn't wait until August for the delivery so we are soon to be proud owners of a WM-170 with a WM-142 Head that we ordered through 1AMDollUSA which should arrive around middle to late June. We're addicted already and we haven't even received our first doll yet.

We did want to say that the process was somewhat difficult due to a general lack of information regarding couples with dolls and almost no videos of couples using dolls. As newbs, it would be really helpful to hear couples talk about the pros and cons, physical, psychological, and to watch some explicit videos to see the mechanics as mentioned before. Although we know now just from the research process that the experience is going to be a lot of fun, there will be some difficulties associated just with moving the dolls, then there is the positioning and ensuing action, cleaning and storage. We know there are a lot of us out there but no one seems to be talking. Let's start talking - us the Doll Swingers :oops:

Can we have a dedicated thread for "Doll Swingers" (or is there one that I missed?)

Thanks for reading.

RJAce1014
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Re: new couple here

Post by RJAce1014 »

Hi there Swingswithdolls,

Welcome to TDF!! I think you can find someone who shares interest with you on "dolls in general"
Hope you have a great day and achieve what you're looking for here at TDF. If you have any questions
regarding how use anything on TDF, don't hesitate to ask.

Cheers,

RJ
DOLLAVIDALOCA

samara78
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Post by samara78 »

Iroshgirl and tongue-o-matic come to mind as a couple who have owned a beautiful doll named lexi for a whole year.
The empty orchestra still plays.
Bored, certified "plastic" surgeon. Serving the masses.
Dolls i have worked on. Real doll ,JM doll,teddybabes,Anime fabric doll,wm doll, d.s dolls, Diao shi, extravaganza air dolls, 1st pc, and candy8teen dolls.

Need work done? Feel free to send me a note.

TJ_Foxx
Forum Administrator
Forum Administrator

Post by TJ_Foxx »

Welcome Swingswithdolsl!

Have a look at our Welcome page...

http://www.dollforum.com/forum/viewforum.php?f=231
TJ_Foxx
Tasha Petite 3 Sky
Talia Petite 3 Dark Sky

Adventurer
Vendor Affiliated
Vendor Affiliated

Post by Adventurer »

It's so great to see couples involved in this hobby. May it bring you both ever closer!
----
Kateryna & Vera (Zelex 170c and 172 SLE) review and photos: viewtopic.php?t=175212

My Sili Doll Sukiwaai review and pictures thread:
http://dollforum.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=253&t=81812

Willow- My SM 156c Silicone:
viewtopic.php?f=269&t=138708

Piper Doll Jessica:
viewtopic.php?f=387&t=131094

K_ell_ster

Post by K_ell_ster »

I'm so glad someone copied the link to your post. Now I'm positive that you and your wife are our couple twins! Like you we DO NOT swing (however I don't judge those who do) if that works for them then that's great. We have decided that we just don't want to chance the aftermath of bringing another woman into our sex life. Like your wife I also enjoy the female figure and quite miss experiences with women, so this has been an amazing investment for us! The inanimate lover is safe. We felt since we didn't know for sure what would happen if we did persue another woman for casual sex, we wouldn't take that path as we are very much happily married , deeply in love and also have children there is just too much to lose. Also like your wife, this was my idea that was just a wishful notion I mentioned not thinking we could ever make it materialize. We had fun for months just window shopping as well. The videos and looking at the abundant doll configurations gave us a lot of new material. We had been doing that for almost 2 years until we finally pulled the trigger and ordered. We quickly learned that we had virtually identical taste in features. I even worried that he was just agreeing to be agreeable until one day I suggested a fun excercise. I instructed him to get on his phone and go to the real doll site and configure a doll exactly like he would want it and I would do the same on my phone and when we were both done we would compare differences. To my astonishment we had configured virtually the same doll with the exception of eye color. I picked blue and he went with green. I knew hen it would be on my wishlist and I would have this great desire until we had one. He felt the same but didn't want to spend that kind of money on a sex toy (that's what she is for us) I understand the companionship for sure, but that's not why we needed her. We did also think about he torsos and we decided that it would be a stepping stone so why not put that cash toward our perfect 10 full body girl. The first time was almost surreal and admittedly scary and thrilling all at once. You and your wife have ordered almost the same exact lady we have. You WILL NOT be disappointed with your doll. Does your Mrs have an account here or do you guys post together/share account? Would love to have a friend who can relate even if online only. Not for meeting in person for swinging or anything like that, just completely plutonic conversation. Obvious none of my friends know about this so it would be amazing to talk with her. Also happy to send pics of our naughty girl if you need spoilers while you guys wait (it's the worst huh) did you notice none of the sites show this particular dolls vaginal opening? We looks for kitty shots for days and couldn't find one and ordered her anyway sight unseen. We were glad we did it looks like a beautiful delicate soon to bloom flower! Very realistic feeling /looking! My husband said she feels amazing in every entry as well . I can tell the oral is out of this world! Hope we can compare notes often!

swingswithdolls
Active Poster
Active Poster

Kell,

Thanks so much for the post. We do sound very similar relationship-wise and our overall view on dolls. If you have some more intimate shots of your lady we would love to see them. Also, did you guys opt for the textured tongue option? We did not but should we order another head in the future I'm wondering if its worth the extra $.

Right now we share the account but I will encourage her to start her own so you ladies can talk without giving away your schemes to the male counterparts lol. We feel the same way, anonymity is best, we would never want to jeopardize relationships, careers, etc. either. That said its great to talk with people of similar interest and would love to have some friends on here as well.

Please keep in touch and lets keep fueling the fire for a couples only sticky/ sub-forum as well. it seems we are attracting others to come out and speak up which is awesome.

irishgirl
~ Member ~
~ Member ~

Post by irishgirl »

samara78 wrote:Iroshgirl and tongue-o-matic come to mind as a couple who have owned a beautiful doll named lexi for a whole year.
Thanks Samara, you rock girl... ''Doll Doc'' Yes we have had Lexi since February 2016.....Still love and adore her...

Swingswithdolls......... I posted my semi story on the other thread but I will write again here when I get a bit of time. PM me anytime you or your wife. It is so nice to see other couples on here! tongue and I are not swingers, but not judging those who do.. I say whatever makes you happy.. We also have a great marriage of 24 years . (there is a post here somewhere) Anniversary section . We just celebrated. But I am interested in the dynamics of couples and their dolls and life. It will be fun and interesting to see different point of views and experiences. This doll forum is more like family to us and it just gets better as you get to know others. We met a few members so far just for a meet and greet type thing and it was awesome. Nicest people you ever want to meet. Anyway glad you have this thread.. hugs :glou: IG
SEXY LEXI 135YL
D'arcy WM head #36..
London WM 118 twin
Ireland WM 118 twin
Mz.B
and a few miniature's..
[/color]BCD MAKES DOLL DREAMS COME TRUE TOO... just ask London!

Anywhere you go, there you are!!!
https://www.ebay.com/usr/igmagneticjewelry

swingswithdolls
Active Poster
Active Poster

Thanks Irishgirl. We are really enjoying the site so far, seems like lots of great people here. My wife was asking about PMing you and Kell, I told her it would be fine - watch for her "SexyWitch"

K_ell_ster

Post by K_ell_ster »

Great! Can't wait to hear from her!

irishgirl
~ Member ~
~ Member ~

Post by irishgirl »

swingswithdolls wrote:Thanks Irishgirl. We are really enjoying the site so far, seems like lots of great people here. My wife was asking about PMing you and Kell, I told her it would be fine - watch for her "SexyWitch"
Awe thanks, yes it is a great site great people. I will look forward to her PM or comments here. Tell her anytime .. love the name SexyWitch........... :whistle:
SEXY LEXI 135YL
D'arcy WM head #36..
London WM 118 twin
Ireland WM 118 twin
Mz.B
and a few miniature's..
[/color]BCD MAKES DOLL DREAMS COME TRUE TOO... just ask London!

Anywhere you go, there you are!!!
https://www.ebay.com/usr/igmagneticjewelry

apliz2005
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by apliz2005 »

Welcome to you both :) just thinking out loud here ... there are two of you to move the doll, that is a huge benefit :)

:haha4:

Adventurer
Vendor Affiliated
Vendor Affiliated

Post by Adventurer »

Your blog is great as well. I look forward to the next update. Thanks for sharing such an intimate look into your life. I hope to put together one soon about my experiences with my girlfriend and our journey though or own monogamous sexual adventures!
----
Kateryna & Vera (Zelex 170c and 172 SLE) review and photos: viewtopic.php?t=175212

My Sili Doll Sukiwaai review and pictures thread:
http://dollforum.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=253&t=81812

Willow- My SM 156c Silicone:
viewtopic.php?f=269&t=138708

Piper Doll Jessica:
viewtopic.php?f=387&t=131094

tongue-O-matic
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by tongue-O-matic »

Hello and welcome to the forum, swingswithdolls! :thumbs_up:

I see you have met my wife irishgirl already, and It's nice to see another couple on here. We love to enter the gif and photo contests, they are a lot of fun! When you get your new doll, it would be great to see her in some of these great contests, just have fun on here like we do, and explore all of the different threads. These are a GREAT bunch of people, so don't be afraid to interact, and say what's on your mind. You can also create an account for your doll too! Yinz will never get bored, believe me, so many interesting things to read and do here.

PM us if you ever have any questions, again, hope we can become good friends! :multi:

Cheers, tongue-O-matic :glou:

K_ell_ster

Post by K_ell_ster »

Swingswithdolls- did you and your wife get the girl?

INFORMATIONS