realsexdoll.com

new couple here

A place for new members to post their introduction.

Moderator: Kite

irishgirl
~ Member ~
~ Member ~

Re: new couple here

Post by irishgirl »

K_ell_ster wrote:IG- I read the instructions and we are on it! Got our profession figured out and you will have our gif by tomorrow if all goes as planned; Wich it never does lol!
Got it, and thank you for entering. What a great GIF and ''job'' well done! 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) IG
SEXY LEXI 135YL
D'arcy WM head #36..
London WM 118 twin
Ireland WM 118 twin
Mz.B
and a few miniature's..
[/color]BCD MAKES DOLL DREAMS COME TRUE TOO... just ask London!

Anywhere you go, there you are!!!
https://www.ebay.com/usr/igmagneticjewelry

Slew
TDF Staff Alumni
TDF Staff Alumni

Post by Slew »

Welcome to the forum swingswithdolls and paradox+. It's great to have more couples on here. :)

Kcstl
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by Kcstl »

Hello! My husband & I are thinking of adding a doll to the mix but finding information out about the dynamics & such has been rather unsuccessful until I came across this thread. Ideally, we want to use her for 3somes & to fulfill voyeuristic desires. How well can these scenarios work out?

swingswithdolls
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by swingswithdolls »

Kc,

in our experience the dolls have filled both roles very well. It takes some imagination on the part of both of us but we tend to keep it a little silly and overact some. The feel of the dolls is unique, there is no mistaking these for human but they are still very pleasurable.

As far as what we have tried, and I apologize if the imagery is too graphic, I (the man) have tried all of the orifices in just about every position imaginable without much issue. The oral orifice is too small for me to penetrate without damage to the dolls but the vaginal and anal are fine. My wife has done some "cowgirl" positions using a harness but I am in the process of making an insert with a vac-u-lock adapter that I think will be more comfortable for her.

Together we have laid the dolls on their sides and sort of sandwiched with them me from behind my wife in the front, this was probably the most fun we had, and it was nice that we could mutually control the penetration/rhythm - though with her legs closed the anal cavity was extremely tight, almost strangulation tight so I had to hold her legs open a bit to make it workable.

Voyeuristically speaking, I love watching my wife kiss her in all the fun places and ride her, she loves watching me and will direct me and that drives me crazy. That said we wouldn't say there is true suspension of disbelief. It takes imagination and a playful spirit to really enjoy them and for us its not something we do every night. I would say one out of three.

I have not tried the doll without my wife present so I'm not sure how fun this would be but my wife is encouraging me to film a short video for her, so I'm working up to it. I think with the voyeurism element here I will be able to do it but again I cant say for certain.

Of course now we "need" a male doll, so as others here testify a doll will only lead to more dolls lol.

Hope that helps,

S

Kcstl
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by Kcstl »

Thanks for the informative reply. :)

We are prepared to use our imagination (at least I am) & no worries about graphic replies, haha.

INFORMATIONS