realsexdoll.com

introducing myself

A place for new members to post their introduction.

Moderator: Kite

xeffects
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

introducing myself

Post by xeffects »

Hi guys, glad I found this forum but I would have been much happier if I had found it before I purchased my first love doll. I had an unfortunate experience with a Kingmansion product. The product I received was of inferior quality and was not even the doll in the pictures. To have a sense of excitement when the product arrived home, slowly opening the box and then my smile turns to a mute expression followed by confusion and anger. I spent $1000+ only to receive what appeared to be a knock off. Thankfully, somehow I managed to return the product to them and got my money back after several e-mails.

I asked myself, If I'm going to do this again, I need to find a place where people have actually purchased the real thing and are sharing their experience, through words and pictures, so that my hard earned money isn't wasted.

I have been single a very long time, 8 years now, I like girls but a relationship is too much work and I'm not ready to settle down like the rest and create a family. I live on my own and I'm a very active guy, so I figured, how much fun would I have with a love doll, something that looks so realistic that I think I'll be living a fantasy. This is an opportunity in life to experience what others would think of as "strange/bizaree" but not to me, you need to have an open mind in life.

I hope that in the coming months, I find all the information I need to make a purchase, because once I do make a purchase, I will not be getting another love doll, so I must be absolutely sure that the product I'm buying will please me for a long time to come.

Nice to meet you guys!
I'm gonna go have a look around and become familiar with this community!

TJ_Foxx
Forum Administrator
Forum Administrator

Re: introducing myself

Post by TJ_Foxx »

Welcome xeffects!

Have a look around and be sure to checkout our welcoem section!:
http://www.dollforum.com/forum/viewtopi ... 31&t=69369
TJ_Foxx
Tasha Petite 3 Sky
Talia Petite 3 Dark Sky

Mystere

Post by Mystere »

Glad to hear you found your way here xeffects. You'll find many many testimonials of members' purchase experiences from the approved TDF vendors you can find on this forum. Best of luck finding your perfect doll and take as much time as you need.
Akina, my WM 158 cm with head #53
Her arrival: http://dollforum.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=267&t=80325

Zellious

Post by Zellious »

hey guys im new. glad i found this play found some useful information already.
but i am curious as to how do I post a new topic?

Muscleguy
Basic Poster
Basic Poster

Post by Muscleguy »

Hello xeffects I am new here too. Welcome to the community of dollforum

Anung Un Rama
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary
Location: The Dollsmith..hanging out with the Un Rama band on the Central Coast Of Oz! Life is gigs and jams!

Post by Anung Un Rama »

xeffects wrote:Hi guys, glad I found this forum but I would have been much happier if I had found it before I purchased my first love doll. I had an unfortunate experience with a Kingmansion product. The product I received was of inferior quality and was not even the doll in the pictures. To have a sense of excitement when the product arrived home, slowly opening the box and then my smile turns to a mute expression followed by confusion and anger. I spent $1000+ only to receive what appeared to be a knock off. Thankfully, somehow I managed to return the product to them and got my money back after several e-mails.

I asked myself, If I'm going to do this again, I need to find a place where people have actually purchased the real thing and are sharing their experience, through words and pictures, so that my hard earned money isn't wasted.

I have been single a very long time, 8 years now, I like girls but a relationship is too much work and I'm not ready to settle down like the rest and create a family. I live on my own and I'm a very active guy, so I figured, how much fun would I have with a love doll, something that looks so realistic that I think I'll be living a fantasy. This is an opportunity in life to experience what others would think of as "strange/bizaree" but not to me, you need to have an open mind in life.

I hope that in the coming months, I find all the information I need to make a purchase, because once I do make a purchase, I will not be getting another love doll, so I must be absolutely sure that the product I'm buying will please me for a long time to come.

Nice to meet you guys!
I'm gonna go have a look around and become familiar with this community!
Zellious wrote:hey guys im new. glad i found this play found some useful information already.
but i am curious as to how do I post a new topic?
Muscleguy wrote:Hello xeffects I am new here too. Welcome to the community of dollforum
:D Welcome Also to xeffects,Zellious and Muscleguy, as TJ has posted here is a handy stater link for you....

Newbies Welcome Page

I have moved this topic to member introductions.

Cheers Anung :thumbs_up:

THE UN RAMA'S

Lilith Un Rama - RD She Devil Custom Bod 10 (DOLLMILF and TDF Doll Queen)
Natasha-RD Classic - Bod 6
Lexi-BT 3 (C) Star Bod 3 Gel butt & boob implants
Lorelei-SANHUI 165R cup my custom elf head 007
Emerald-R13 custom
Tammy-PIB IG -Bella Head
Ayla-WM dolls - 155cm DD cup model
Jessica Jade-PD - 163cm, Penelope fitness version .
Mazzy M-JY/AS Doll 166cm fitness model
Pearl-JY150cm Fantasy Fitness my design
BaBs-PD 158cm Mega Boobs doll
Jessie-TB Deluxe-Jessica Model
Danny-YL Dolls-128cm Kylie model
Gypsy Kate-WM 140cm D cup head #36
Dommy-SANHUI 65cm Mini silicone doll
Mini Dolls lots!
My designs: PD 160 cm FBB Motoko Kusinagi GITS, She Demon Agony & 150cm Fantasy fitness Pearl

samara78
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Post by samara78 »

Nice! New blood around here. You will get what you pay for here. Take your time and look around. You will be able to narrow your search after taking a good look.

If you have questions about any of the dolls in tag line hit me up
The empty orchestra still plays.
Bored, certified "plastic" surgeon. Serving the masses.
Dolls i have worked on. Real doll ,JM doll,teddybabes,Anime fabric doll,wm doll, d.s dolls, Diao shi, extravaganza air dolls, 1st pc, and candy8teen dolls.

Need work done? Feel free to send me a note.

CF
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Post by CF »

Welcome aboard! You're in the right place to find out how to make an informed decision.
Viva la megaboobs!
*My juicy Cherry: viewtopic.php?t=154759
*Z-cup Moira: viewtopic.php?t=138543
*BBW Breanna: viewtopic.php?t=143116
*Yulia: viewtopic.php?t=122950
*Tina viewtopic.php?t=121819
*Aurora Jolie: viewtopic.php?t=106838
*World-famous Una Carha: viewtopic.php?t=93292

INFORMATIONS