realsexdoll.com

Newbie here, checking in! :)

A place for new members to post their introduction.

Moderator: Kite

jkh0208
Active Poster
Active Poster

Newbie here, checking in! :)

Post by jkh0208 »

Greetings,
I've been here a couple weeks now, but haven't yet formally introduced myself.

Personal stuff first (family, struggles, etc): I'm husband and father of 2, and my wife is very supportive of me acquiring a love doll since her and my libido/sex drive don't quite sync up (she's happy with a couple times a week, I'd be happy with a couple times a day). Additionally, I have difficulty getting off via traditional masturbation and have tried things such as Fleshlights which doesn't quite do it for me. Finally, I have what seems to be a medical issue where I only feel orgasms from about 1 out of 10 or so ejaculations, and most of the time I either feel nothing or a sensation like I need to urinate. This has been an issue since my vasectomy, and my doctor doesn't know what is causing it or how to fix it, so my solution is to increase the frequency of ejaculations so I can at least experience orgasms semi-regularly (hence another reason for the interest in a sex doll).

Now for the more interesting topic (dolls): I've been researching these dolls a lot, with topics including TPE vs PS, maintenance and care, the vaginal ball issue, etc. and have decided on a TPE doll with insert. I have a YL148cm face #56 coming shortly from RLSD. My only experience with sex dolls so far is a WM doll knockoff I ordered via Amazon Prime (and have hence returned), which looked great, but the skin was a bit too firm compared to how a legitimate one should have been (was tougher than Fleshlight material). I'm considering another 111cm Z-Onedoll or a 108cm OR Doll as an extra to have for certain positions (since the 148cm will be quite heavy) as they are on sale from a certain vendor. That's the extent of my experience so far, and I will provide updates once my doll comes in the mail.

That's about all there is to say about me. I'm glad there is a community here I can interact with regarding these things and hope to be a contributing participant and not just a passive information absorber.

Thanks! :D

Stevo85

Re: Newbie here, checking in! :)

Post by Stevo85 »

Welcome to TDF!

it seems youre already quite up to date. Never the less, im looking forward to hearing more from you and your future doll!
Kind regards,

Stevo

SeniorDollLover

Post by SeniorDollLover »

Welcome! Here you will find many wonderful things. Thanks for sharing your story, and the best on your new doll.

Aberdare
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Aberdare »

Welcome to TDF!

Abe
I'm Just Gonna put an "OUT OF ORDER" Sign on my Forehead, and call it a Day...

The Residents of Aberdare Manor:
Jenny_D - WM Style 160cm - 86cm Bust
Jennifer_D - WM Style 160cm - 92cm Bust
Alexandra_D - WM165 K-cup
Jaquelynne_D - WM Style 155cm Big Bust
Nymphodora - WM165 K-cup
Fleurette - YL 158-P2 Pregnant
Jonathan_D - JY 160cm Male
Olivia_D - WM 140cm - D Cup
Diana - JY 168cm - H Cup
Angela_D - Entity 165cm - D Cup
Winter_D - IL 160cm BB - D Cup

Unknown2
Former Member

Post by Unknown2 »

Hello and welcome!

Unknown2
Attachments
Die Hard.gif
Die Hard.gif (11.81 MiB) Viewed 2248 times

jkh0208
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by jkh0208 »

I finally got her in, but I've been struggling with the insert for over an hour. No matter how much cornstarch I use, there is an insane amount of friction trying to get the insert in. I'm stretching the opening so much I feel it's going to rip, and it still won't go more than halfway in. I tried to follow the video on RLSD. Can someone help?

TJ_Foxx
Forum Administrator
Forum Administrator

Post by TJ_Foxx »

Hey there jkh! OMG! talk about a mood killer. We are here to help! Rinse off all the cornstarch Get yoruself a spray bottle, and fill it with isopropyl give the doll's cavity a quick spray as well as int OUTSIDE OF THE INSERT. The insert will slip right in. When you are finished, as it were, be sure to slide the insert out, clean it well and turn it inside out to dry. Once dry turn the insert back to nirmal and store it in a ziplock bag with light dustingof corstarch baby powder.
TJ_Foxx
Tasha Petite 3 Sky
Talia Petite 3 Dark Sky

jkh0208
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by jkh0208 »

TJ_Foxx wrote:Hey there jkh! OMG! talk about a mood killer. We are here to help! Get yoruself a spray bottle, and fill it with isopropyl give the doll's cavity a quick spray as well as int OUTSIDE OF THE INSERT. The insert will slip right in. When you are finished, as it were, be sure to slide the insert out, clean it well and turn it inside out to dry.
Thanks for the advice! I managed to cram the thing in there and get a quick round in (took like 5 minutes because I was a bit flustered) since I really wanted to test it before I have to pick the kids up from school. Is isopropyl safe for tpe, and what percentage? I'll definitely do that if it's safe and will help. The insert stretched like he'll trying to pull it out afterwards. Also, does turning the insert inside out risk ripping it?

Thanks!

TJ_Foxx
Forum Administrator
Forum Administrator

Post by TJ_Foxx »

jkh0208 wrote:
TJ_Foxx wrote:Hey there jkh! OMG! talk about a mood killer. We are here to help! Get yoruself a spray bottle, and fill it with isopropyl give the doll's cavity a quick spray as well as int OUTSIDE OF THE INSERT. The insert will slip right in. When you are finished, as it were, be sure to slide the insert out, clean it well and turn it inside out to dry.
Thanks for the advice! I managed to cram the thing in there and get a quick round in (took like 5 minutes because I was a bit flustered) since I really wanted to test it before I have to pick the kids up from school. Is isopropyl safe for tpe, and what percentage? I'll definitely do that if it's safe and will help. The insert stretched like he'll trying to pull it out afterwards. Also, does turning the insert inside out risk ripping it?

Thanks!

I used a standard mix % from the drug store (Walgreens) has danaged the silicone or TPE yet on any of my dolls. Be care ful taking the isert out. kind of coax it along form the vaginal opening so you dont tear the insert or the opening. Yes, it is a risk turning the insert insdie out, so be careful. The risk of mold is higher if you do not. You could use a small aquarium air pump to circulate air in the
cavity and the insert too. The Key- keep her clean and dry. :wink:
TJ_Foxx
Tasha Petite 3 Sky
Talia Petite 3 Dark Sky

jkh0208
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by jkh0208 »

TJ_Foxx wrote:
jkh0208 wrote:

Thanks!

I used a standard mix % from the drug store (Walgreens) has danaged the silicone or TPE yet on any of my dolls. Be care ful taking the isert out. kind of coax it along form the vaginal opening so you dont tear the insert or the opening. Yes, it is a risk turning the insert insdie out, so be careful. The risk of mold is higher if you do not. You could use a small aquarium air pump to circulate air in the
cavity and the insert too. The Key- keep her clean and dry. :wink:
Thanks for the response. I have both 70% and 92% isopropyl. I looked inside the canal and don't see a vaginal ball in the small slit in the back. Do the insert style dolls not have a vaginal ball, or is it tucked deeper past the slit in the back of the canal?

Thanks!

Edit: reading a lot of posts saying not to use isopropyl on TPE. Would vaseline or mineral oil help?

jkh0208
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by jkh0208 »

I'm still having no luck with the insert. I'm starting to regret not just getting a fixed vagina. :(

jkh0208
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by jkh0208 »

Well I did it, I've already broken my $2000 doll. While struggling with this freaking insert, it manages to rip a chunk out if the labia, so it now has a significant visual defect. Why would they design this thing to be so difficult to insert?

Booty Call Dolls
VENDOR
VENDOR

Post by Booty Call Dolls »

jkh0208,
Please email me pictures of the damage to yourdollusa@gmail.com, ok?
I am very sorry you had this happen to you.
Classic example of why IMHO, vendors need to do more than just sell dolls.
They need to educate people so this sort of thing does NOT happen.
Although we were not your vendor of choice, we will do our best to make things better if you would like our help. The door is always open.
Best,
Jeff and the BCD Girls
http://dolldesire.com/
. One vendor name kept coming up as being great at helping customers walk through the process, Booty Call Dolls. So I decided I would work with them on this first purchase, and did.
-princeoverit
You could not of found a better person to help you with your first doll. Jeff /Booty call dolls, knows his stuff... One of the few members that is a vendor and a real lover of dolls. He owns quite a few dolls, and really understands the love we all share.
-Just in time

jkh0208
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by jkh0208 »

Booty Call Dolls wrote:jkh0208,
Please email me pictures of the damage to yourdollusa@gmail.com, ok?
I am very sorry you had this happen to you.
Classic example of why IMHO, vendors need to do more than just sell dolls.
They need to educate people so this sort of thing does NOT happen.
Although we were not your vendor of choice, we will do our best to make things better if you would like our help. The door is always open.
Best,
Jeff and the BCD Girls
Thanks for the response. I emailed you the pics.

TJ_Foxx
Forum Administrator
Forum Administrator

Post by TJ_Foxx »

UGH! Sorry to hear this. I am sure Jeff will help you.
TJ_Foxx
Tasha Petite 3 Sky
Talia Petite 3 Dark Sky

INFORMATIONS