realsexdoll.com

G'day everyone, from down under

A place for new members to post their introduction.

Moderator: Kite

BigMonger

G'day everyone, from down under

Post by BigMonger »

Hello everyone!

Happy to have joined the community here. So many like minded people!

A couple of years ago I toyed with the idea of getting a doll, but all the ones I liked seemed to be $5k+. So I gave up.
Fast forward to this year and I'm amazed at the value available. $2k for some unbelievably gorgeous dolls!!!!

So now I'm keen to get involved. However I have a problem.
Living in Australia, I can see many are having issues with customs. No I am not interested in the 100cm dolls that are not getting through, I've got my eye on a beautiful 161cm WM doll through sexyrealsexdolls.com
https://sexyrealsexdolls.com/collection ... th-head-51

That body just drives me crazy!!!!

I have chatted with SRSD online, and they have already warned me to get a doll over 140cm.
I never knew that, so that was fantastic of them to bring that up. I have asked about customs fees, but the consultant said she'll get back to me. I'm OK with that. Great service.

The main hesitation I have is whether I'll actually get the doll or not.
Not from SRSD. Judging from the forum here (thanks guys it's awesome), they seem to be a reputable company.
My concern lies squarely with Australia's customs .

I badly want this doll! I may have to go through Japanese Love Dolls here in Australia, but I will be paying at least $1,000 more.

Thanks,
BM

Mondoon
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Re: G'day everyone, from down under

Post by Mondoon »

G'day mate
Welcome to TDF. It's probably a good thing you've joined here before ordering your doll. We see so many who've been ripped off by scam companies.
If you, or we, have any doubts about SRSD.com then don't use them. There are a few members here from Oz who will be able to put you in touch with a reputable supplier within the country.
Most of the problems I've seen with customs have been due to either size or wrong value declarations so I really can't see a problem with a 161.
However, for peace of mind I'd try to find a reputable supplier within Oz and if necessary pay a little bit more for the doll. It's quite a worrying period anyway when you're waiting for delivery but you don't want the added stress that the customs might give you problems.

Happy hunting.

Hooroo
"Everybody's Got Something To Hide Except Me And My Monkey" - John Lennon

Super Softy Monkey Team Doll Force Go !!

Hanna's Thread
Hanna's Album
Hanna's CoverDoll Shoot

jiayi
Management
Management

Post by jiayi »

Hi BM,
Welcome to TDF! Here is a link to some infomation for new members:
http://dollforum.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=231&t=69369
Once you have 5 approved posts, you will be able to pm other members. I would reach out to Anung un Rama. He's in Oz and has a lot of experience with getting dolls through customs there. There are other members in OZ as well, so you should have no problem gettig some valuable information. Good luck and keep us up to date on your purchase.
Regards,
Jiayi

Pyewacket
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by Pyewacket »

Im from Aus. I had issues with customs once. So,, after saving up, again ..i simply paid the extra with a vendor who did all the customs work. A company inside aus. It was 'Love merci'. For me it was expensive, but worth it.
That customs stuff..jeez.. ive my embarrassing story, due to not knowing the size implications.
Thats not to say you cant do it easily for a 160cm!
I know its debatable weather paying extra money to an aus company could have been avoided, but at the time i could afford it..so i went for simplicity in delivery, over cost.

coolumbia
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by coolumbia »

welcome to the form BigMonger. :glou:

Anung Un Rama
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary
Location: The Dollsmith..hanging out with the Un Rama band on the Central Coast Of Oz! Life is gigs and jams!

Post by Anung Un Rama »

Thanks Jiayi, and again welcome BigMonger.

As the above members have posted the main problems with AUS Customs is either siezure for "Objectionable material" as AUS customs is not savy enough to differentiate between scale and age perception see this topic http://www.dollforum.com/forum/viewtopi ... 06&t=79087

or inconsistancies with perceived value also discussed in the aforemention link, that generally result in a clearence delay until customs fees, and 10% GST is paid to customs by your import broker (who is part of the Freight company) after you have paid the extra to them.

This topic and more specifically these posts here can provide handy tips to avoid getting over charged by AUS Customs

http://www.dollforum.com/forum/viewtopi ... 5#p1057215

Having said that I am still waiting the outcome of an appeal that I assisted one of our members with for a WM 153 cm that was siezed under the "objectionable Material" caveat, as AUS customs suspected, but has not yet been able to prove, that the doll was representative of being under 18 and sexually explicit, as this WM 153 model was an "A" cup breast option and had a younger looking asian head (not that young though). Still hoping our member keeps us posted.

I am also currently running a trial import for a YL 128 that has potential to be interesting, and I will post a link to the topic as it has all the process layed out in advance for forms and documentation advice.

http://www.dollforum.com/forum/viewtopi ... 12&t=82721

So having stated the above and posted you all the info links you could need for importing , send me a PM if you have issues.

WRT your preference.....for the 161

I can not see any problem with the "objectionable material", and I recommend you deal with one of the many good approved vendors here to fascilitate the deal.

They are more than happy to help stream line the process using the tips I have provided for valueing and shipping in the above links, and this will smooth out the import process considerably, but set aside an extra 250 to 300 AUD for brokerage and import fees this end as well, as every doll potentially valued around 500 USD or more is getting held for payment of percieved fees due ATM....unless proven otherwise by the importer, so ensure the vendor sends you the waybill and bill of sale with the values represented IAW the below link.

http://www.dollforum.com/forum/viewtopi ... 5#p1057215

CHeers ANung :thumbs_up:

THE UN RAMA'S

Lilith Un Rama - RD She Devil Custom Bod 10 (DOLLMILF and TDF Doll Queen)
Natasha-RD Classic - Bod 6
Lexi-BT 3 (C) Star Bod 3 Gel butt & boob implants
Lorelei-SANHUI 165R cup my custom elf head 007
Emerald-R13 custom
Tammy-PIB IG -Bella Head
Ayla-WM dolls - 155cm DD cup model
Jessica Jade-PD - 163cm, Penelope fitness version .
Mazzy M-JY/AS Doll 166cm fitness model
Pearl-JY150cm Fantasy Fitness my design
BaBs-PD 158cm Mega Boobs doll
Jessie-TB Deluxe-Jessica Model
Danny-YL Dolls-128cm Kylie model
Gypsy Kate-WM 140cm D cup head #36
Dommy-SANHUI 65cm Mini silicone doll
Mini Dolls lots!
My designs: PD 160 cm FBB Motoko Kusinagi GITS, She Demon Agony & 150cm Fantasy fitness Pearl

BigMonger

Post by BigMonger »

Thank you all so much for the advice and for the warm welcome!

Anung Un Rama thank you for the customs advice, this is all new to me. I have read a few other threads on here, including the one with the 150cm (I think) doll still being held by customs.
I will be paying close attention to your thread and purchase of your new YL doll. I can see you're clearly spoiling for a fight if it is needed!
Either way the repercussions (if inspected) will be of critical importance to all Australian doll and future-doll owners.

Good luck with the result!

Now my choice of doll has changed, but I quite like the taller models. I'm a big muscular guy, so the weight won't affect me. Just the cost!
I really love this doll, by Rifrano, but I can't find it within myself to trust them. Not enough positive reviews here or elsewhere. There's a few negative ones. But isn't she gorgeous!!!
http://www.dollforum.com/forum/viewtopi ... &start=135

I've also found more questions than answers during my research. Like should I get built-in or an insert? Some great threads on here. Leaning towards built in for aesthetics at this stage. Now I'm researching the cleaning threads :)

I always wanted a pale/white skin doll. But I can see that some manufacturers 'normal' colour skin is pale enough.
Thankfully I have found the Doll Matrix and it's wonderful photo collection to help me!!!
I look forward to contributing my own photos someday.

Finally my next decision will be which vendor to use. SRSD have an amazing 20% at the moment, but it expires in 3 days. Not sure if I'm ready to pull the trigger yet. Might have to wait for the next sale.

Have decided not to go ahead and use Australian vendors, as their mark-up is exorbitant.
I'd rather use a US vendor with much, much lower prices, and tackle customs myself if needed. Likely I won't with my preference being a life-size big-breasted doll. Have to wait and see I guess!
Including any customs charges, I'd likely save over $1,000 (based on SRSD and BCD prices vs. JLD).

Thanks again to all of you. For those that remain interested, I will update when I make the plunge to becoming a doll lover!!!

Unknown2
Former Member

Post by Unknown2 »

Hi and welcome!

Unknown2
Attachments
Die Hard.gif
Die Hard.gif (11.81 MiB) Viewed 2540 times

Anung Un Rama
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary
Location: The Dollsmith..hanging out with the Un Rama band on the Central Coast Of Oz! Life is gigs and jams!

Post by Anung Un Rama »

Hi Pal, glad you got something from it. :thumbs_up:

I have sent you a PM.

WRT to the RIFRANO brand ("Guangzhou Lifanou International Trade Co., Ltd.), the jury is still out on it ATM, some members here have them and rate them others not so much due to a clouded past.

There is some speculation WRT thier pedigree discussed here.... http://www.dollforum.com/forum/viewtopi ... it=rifrano

However Boobman is probably the best to advise you on the doll you are now considering as I believe he owns the same doll.

Cheers Anung

THE UN RAMA'S

Lilith Un Rama - RD She Devil Custom Bod 10 (DOLLMILF and TDF Doll Queen)
Natasha-RD Classic - Bod 6
Lexi-BT 3 (C) Star Bod 3 Gel butt & boob implants
Lorelei-SANHUI 165R cup my custom elf head 007
Emerald-R13 custom
Tammy-PIB IG -Bella Head
Ayla-WM dolls - 155cm DD cup model
Jessica Jade-PD - 163cm, Penelope fitness version .
Mazzy M-JY/AS Doll 166cm fitness model
Pearl-JY150cm Fantasy Fitness my design
BaBs-PD 158cm Mega Boobs doll
Jessie-TB Deluxe-Jessica Model
Danny-YL Dolls-128cm Kylie model
Gypsy Kate-WM 140cm D cup head #36
Dommy-SANHUI 65cm Mini silicone doll
Mini Dolls lots!
My designs: PD 160 cm FBB Motoko Kusinagi GITS, She Demon Agony & 150cm Fantasy fitness Pearl

Slew
TDF Staff Alumni
TDF Staff Alumni

Post by Slew »

Hi BigMonger, welcome to the forum, and good luck with customs. I hope your delivery goes smoothly. :glou:

Aberdare
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Aberdare »

Welcome to TDF!

Enjoy your time here and don't be afraid to ask question.

Abe
I'm Just Gonna put an "OUT OF ORDER" Sign on my Forehead, and call it a Day...

The Residents of Aberdare Manor:
Jenny_D - WM Style 160cm - 86cm Bust
Jennifer_D - WM Style 160cm - 92cm Bust
Alexandra_D - WM165 K-cup
Jaquelynne_D - WM Style 155cm Big Bust
Nymphodora - WM165 K-cup
Fleurette - YL 158-P2 Pregnant
Jonathan_D - JY 160cm Male
Olivia_D - WM 140cm - D Cup
Diana - JY 168cm - H Cup
Angela_D - Entity 165cm - D Cup
Winter_D - IL 160cm BB - D Cup

Boobman
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Boobman »

BigMonger wrote:Thank you all so much for the advice and for the warm welcome!

Anung Un Rama thank you for the customs advice, this is all new to me. I have read a few other threads on here, including the one with the 150cm (I think) doll still being held by customs.
I will be paying close attention to your thread and purchase of your new YL doll. I can see you're clearly spoiling for a fight if it is needed!
Either way the repercussions (if inspected) will be of critical importance to all Australian doll and future-doll owners.

Good luck with the result!

Now my choice of doll has changed, but I quite like the taller models. I'm a big muscular guy, so the weight won't affect me. Just the cost!
I really love this doll, by Rifrano, but I can't find it within myself to trust them. Not enough positive reviews here or elsewhere. There's a few negative ones. But isn't she gorgeous!!!
http://www.dollforum.com/forum/viewtopi ... &start=135

I've also found more questions than answers during my research. Like should I get built-in or an insert? Some great threads on here. Leaning towards built in for aesthetics at this stage. Now I'm researching the cleaning threads :)

I always wanted a pale/white skin doll. But I can see that some manufacturers 'normal' colour skin is pale enough.
Thankfully I have found the Doll Matrix and it's wonderful photo collection to help me!!!
I look forward to contributing my own photos someday.

Finally my next decision will be which vendor to use. SRSD have an amazing 20% at the moment, but it expires in 3 days. Not sure if I'm ready to pull the trigger yet. Might have to wait for the next sale.

Have decided not to go ahead and use Australian vendors, as their mark-up is exorbitant.
I'd rather use a US vendor with much, much lower prices, and tackle customs myself if needed. Likely I won't with my preference being a life-size big-breasted doll. Have to wait and see I guess!
Including any customs charges, I'd likely save over $1,000 (based on SRSD and BCD prices vs. JLD).

Thanks again to all of you. For those that remain interested, I will update when I make the plunge to becoming a doll lover!!!
You can find my thread on my Rifrano doll Jeannie pics & review here https://www.dollforum.com/forum/viewtop ... 31&t=81582 if this is the doll your referencing. You can get the real thing from JY/Aerisha vendors too, perhaps for near the same money. The pic here in my post is a real deal photo not a actual Rifrano pic as far a i know they have no studio shots of their own.
Attachments
20170213_080809.png
20170213_080809.png (462.42 KiB) Viewed 2509 times

SRSD
VENDOR
VENDOR

Post by SRSD »

BigMonger wrote:Hello everyone!

Happy to have joined the community here. So many like minded people!

A couple of years ago I toyed with the idea of getting a doll, but all the ones I liked seemed to be $5k+. So I gave up.
Fast forward to this year and I'm amazed at the value available. $2k for some unbelievably gorgeous dolls!!!!

So now I'm keen to get involved. However I have a problem.
Living in Australia, I can see many are having issues with customs. No I am not interested in the 100cm dolls that are not getting through, I've got my eye on a beautiful 161cm WM doll through sexyrealsexdolls.com
https://sexyrealsexdolls.com/collection ... th-head-51

That body just drives me crazy!!!!

I have chatted with SRSD online, and they have already warned me to get a doll over 140cm.
I never knew that, so that was fantastic of them to bring that up. I have asked about customs fees, but the consultant said she'll get back to me. I'm OK with that. Great service.

The main hesitation I have is whether I'll actually get the doll or not.
Not from SRSD. Judging from the forum here (thanks guys it's awesome), they seem to be a reputable company.
My concern lies squarely with Australia's customs .

I badly want this doll! I may have to go through Japanese Love Dolls here in Australia, but I will be paying at least $1,000 more.

Thanks,
BM
Hi everyone,

Yes, there has been some issues while sorting out the Australian border, especially with small size dolls. That is why we recommend all our customers in Australia to pick a 140cm because we want to make sure that guys receive the doll and it doesn't get stuck in customs. However there is no problem with bigger models and we have been shipping to Australia almost weekly.

Be aware that there are import taxes, and that in some cases customs might request proof of payment, invoices, etc. We have been providing invoices to our customer to make it easier for them to get the customs clearance and to avoid high import taxes.

If you have any question, please reach out to us,

Thanks!
The Ultimate Sex Doll Buying Guide, 2022 Edition

USA Based / Live Chat & Phone ready to assist you / Largest Selection of TDF Approved Dolls / 5 Stars Reviews / TDF Members Discounts!!

Pre-Import Tax Service for European Customers

Buy New Dolls and Deals!: https://sexyrealsexdolls.com/collections/wm-dolls

Let us help you find the best sex doll and our dolls will take care of you...

INFORMATIONS