realsexdoll.com

New with questions!

A place for new members to post their introduction.

Moderator: Kite

Newguy44
Basic Poster
Basic Poster

New with questions!

Post by Newguy44 »

Hi I'm a newbie to the doll world as well as this site. I'm in college about to graduate and have some questions on getting started. Being a student my budget is only about 400, I've surfed the sales topic board and found that I probably won't be able to find one in that price range. So my question is are inflatable worth the compromise or should I just wait and save up and make my first purchase after about a year?

Stepford_CT
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Re: New with questions!

Post by Stepford_CT »

Don't waste your money on an inflatable doll. They don't feel anything like a doll; they feel like an inflated trash bag.

You didn't mention what your major is, so I have no idea what salary range you expect to earn after graduation. That said, I would encourage you to look at the various doll sites (both silicone and TPE) and find a doll you like. There are two aspects to doll shopping - finding a face you love (not just like) and a body you love as much as the face. Once you have decided on that combination, just go for it and take out a personal loan; that's what I did after years of trying to save for one.

Lastly, I would like to refer to you Booty Call Dolls. Jeff helped me pick out mine and he is great to work with. He is very experienced in the doll world and will find you the doll of your dreams.

SeniorDollLover

Post by SeniorDollLover »

Surf the sales forum. I have seen dolls near your budget. If not, perhaps someone will bargain with you.
For example here is a nice 100:

viewtopic.php?f=128&t=82859

And another:
viewtopic.php?f=128&t=80669

Good luck!

Byakuya Kuciki

Post by Byakuya Kuciki »

I, like you, am getting into College and am therefore on an extremely tight budget at the moment. I just ordered my first doll from Beautiful dolls, i got a 165 cm fabric anime doll for 750, they also offer a shorter, 140 cm, for 550 right now. Idk, if your into anime/ hentai maybe its something to consider?
http://www.beautiful-dolls.com/candace-p-489.html
http://www.beautiful-dolls.com/dagmar-p-490.html
Bankai! Chire, Senbonzakura Kageyoshi

Aberdare
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Aberdare »

Stepford_CT wrote:Don't waste your money on an inflatable doll. They don't feel anything like a doll; they feel like an inflated trash bag.
I concur !! oh, and welcome to TDF!

Abe
I'm Just Gonna put an "OUT OF ORDER" Sign on my Forehead, and call it a Day...

The Residents of Aberdare Manor:
Jenny_D - WM Style 160cm - 86cm Bust
Jennifer_D - WM Style 160cm - 92cm Bust
Alexandra_D - WM165 K-cup
Jaquelynne_D - WM Style 155cm Big Bust
Nymphodora - WM165 K-cup
Fleurette - YL 158-P2 Pregnant
Jonathan_D - JY 160cm Male
Olivia_D - WM 140cm - D Cup
Diana - JY 168cm - H Cup
Angela_D - Entity 165cm - D Cup
Winter_D - IL 160cm BB - D Cup

Newguy44
Basic Poster
Basic Poster

Post by Newguy44 »

Thanks for all the help everyone! Also, I'm a chemical engineering major Stepford

Stewie studmuffin
Doll Oracle
Doll Oracle
Location: Southside Virginia. A place where the men are men and the horses are nervous.

Post by Stewie studmuffin »

Hello and welcome Newguy44! If you've got questions; we've got the answers! :D What sort of doll did you have in mind? Silicone? TPE? Or fabric? Also, what size range would work for you?
No matter how pretty she is, there is a guy out there somewhere who is tired of her shit!

Girlfriends are for guys who haven't found the right doll yet.

I feel much better now that I've given up hope.

Anung Un Rama
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary
Location: The Dollsmith..hanging out with the Un Rama band on the Central Coast Of Oz! Life is gigs and jams!

Post by Anung Un Rama »

Newguy44 wrote:Hi I'm a newbie to the doll world as well as this site. I'm in college about to graduate and have some questions on getting started. Being a student my budget is only about 400, I've surfed the sales topic board and found that I probably won't be able to find one in that price range. So my question is are inflatable worth the compromise or should I just wait and save up and make my first purchase after about a year?

:D Welcome Newguy44, here are some handy staters links for you too....

Newbies Welcome Page

Cheers Anung :thumbs_up:

THE UN RAMA'S

Lilith Un Rama - RD She Devil Custom Bod 10 (DOLLMILF and TDF Doll Queen)
Natasha-RD Classic - Bod 6
Lexi-BT 3 (C) Star Bod 3 Gel butt & boob implants
Lorelei-SANHUI 165R cup my custom elf head 007
Emerald-R13 custom
Tammy-PIB IG -Bella Head
Ayla-WM dolls - 155cm DD cup model
Jessica Jade-PD - 163cm, Penelope fitness version .
Mazzy M-JY/AS Doll 166cm fitness model
Pearl-JY150cm Fantasy Fitness my design
BaBs-PD 158cm Mega Boobs doll
Jessie-TB Deluxe-Jessica Model
Danny-YL Dolls-128cm Kylie model
Gypsy Kate-WM 140cm D cup head #36
Dommy-SANHUI 65cm Mini silicone doll
Mini Dolls lots!
My designs: PD 160 cm FBB Motoko Kusinagi GITS, She Demon Agony & 150cm Fantasy fitness Pearl

Newguy44
Basic Poster
Basic Poster

Post by Newguy44 »

Stewie studmuffin wrote:Hello and welcome Newguy44! If you've got questions; we've got the answers! :D What sort of doll did you have in mind? Silicone? TPE? Or fabric? Also, what size range would work for you?
Thanks Stewie studmuffin! I'm probably going to go with either TPE or silicone. I've read pros and cons to both and I'm leaning more towards TPE. As far as size probably around 100 cm unless I just happen upon a ridiculously good deal that suits my budget.

Stepford_CT
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Stepford_CT »

Newguy44 wrote:As far as size probably around 100 cm unless I just happen upon a ridiculously good deal that suits my budget.
After you look at a few sites, you'll notice there's not much price difference between the 100cm and the 156cm. I suggest spend a little more and get one closer to your height. Furthermore, there have been reports of small dolls being seized by Customs in the US, UK, Australia, and Canada as the small dolls are sometimes confiscated under their "prohibited items" classifications.

Newguy44
Basic Poster
Basic Poster

Post by Newguy44 »

Stepford_CT wrote:
Newguy44 wrote:As far as size probably around 100 cm unless I just happen upon a ridiculously good deal that suits my budget.
After you look at a few sites, you'll notice there's not much price difference between the 100cm and the 156cm. I suggest spend a little more and get one closer to your height. Furthermore, there have been reports of small dolls being seized by Customs in the US, UK, Australia, and Canada as the small dolls are sometimes confiscated under their "prohibited items" classifications.
I didn't realize that, thanks for the heads up!

Newguy44
Basic Poster
Basic Poster

Post by Newguy44 »

Anung Un Rama wrote:
Newguy44 wrote:Hi I'm a newbie to the doll world as well as this site. I'm in college about to graduate and have some questions on getting started. Being a student my budget is only about 400, I've surfed the sales topic board and found that I probably won't be able to find one in that price range. So my question is are inflatable worth the compromise or should I just wait and save up and make my first purchase after about a year?

:D Welcome Newguy44, here are some handy staters links for you too....

Newbies Welcome Page

Cheers Anung :thumbs_up:
Thanks for the link to all the info Anung!

Stewie studmuffin
Doll Oracle
Doll Oracle
Location: Southside Virginia. A place where the men are men and the horses are nervous.

Post by Stewie studmuffin »

Newguy44 wrote:
Stewie studmuffin wrote:Hello and welcome Newguy44! If you've got questions; we've got the answers! :D What sort of doll did you have in mind? Silicone? TPE? Or fabric? Also, what size range would work for you?
Thanks Stewie studmuffin! I'm probably going to go with either TPE or silicone. I've read pros and cons to both and I'm leaning more towards TPE. As far as size probably around 100 cm unless I just happen upon a ridiculously good deal that suits my budget.
I think you could find one in the sales section for that price. Or maybe an even bigger doll if the seller is really motivated. Of course having a little more money to spend will give you more options! :wink:
But I just wanted to mention that you should carefully consider if a 100 cm doll is what you really want or if you are settling on that size for budget reasons.
Most people don't realize just how small a 100 cm doll is without seeing one in person. This small size could be a problem if you were looking for something that would give the impression of being with a real woman. In that case, I would think that a 135 cm would be the bare minimum. Not that there is anything wrong with a small doll. (besides the issues addressed by others here) I'm just saying to be aware of how small these dolls really are and be sure that is what you want so as to avoid disappointment. :wink:
No matter how pretty she is, there is a guy out there somewhere who is tired of her shit!

Girlfriends are for guys who haven't found the right doll yet.

I feel much better now that I've given up hope.

INFORMATIONS