realsexdoll.com

Just joined recently.

A place for new members to post their introduction.

Moderator: Kite

hotspot4321
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Just joined recently.

Post by hotspot4321 »

Just wanted to say hi. I've always wanted a doll but never really gave it too much of a thought of owning one in reality. Hard to hide it when you are living with a couple of siblings and roommates. LOL. For now I have changed my mind, I'm trying to go ahead and purchase one for reals though. Currently searching the sales thread here at DF for good deals. I'm just gonna have to play it like Sam Fisher or Solid Snake and be sneaky about it.

Whatever the case, for those of you vets, are the dolls customizable to customers such as ourselves? I've seen many dolls on the websites found here but I wanted different proportions for different heights LOL. Like myself a doll with 163cm-170cm height, and the measurables of close to 28 B cup--24 waist--38 hips. I know, I know, picky picky. Doesn't have to be perfect measurements but somehow I just happen to fancy taller girls with smaller breasts, wider hips, and a not so super tiny waist. How much would a customized doll such as this cost? Or is it even possible? Welp, just random thoughts and questions. Great to be here.

Anung Un Rama
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary
Location: The Dollsmith..hanging out with the Un Rama band on the Central Coast Of Oz! Life is gigs and jams!

Re: Just joined recently.

Post by Anung Un Rama »

:D Welcome hotspot4321, here are some handy staters links for you too....

Newbies Welcome Page

Cheers Anung :thumbs_up:

THE UN RAMA'S

Lilith Un Rama - RD She Devil Custom Bod 10 (DOLLMILF and TDF Doll Queen)
Natasha-RD Classic - Bod 6
Lexi-BT 3 (C) Star Bod 3 Gel butt & boob implants
Lorelei-SANHUI 165R cup my custom elf head 007
Emerald-R13 custom
Tammy-PIB IG -Bella Head
Ayla-WM dolls - 155cm DD cup model
Jessica Jade-PD - 163cm, Penelope fitness version .
Mazzy M-JY/AS Doll 166cm fitness model
Pearl-JY150cm Fantasy Fitness my design
BaBs-PD 158cm Mega Boobs doll
Jessie-TB Deluxe-Jessica Model
Danny-YL Dolls-128cm Kylie model
Gypsy Kate-WM 140cm D cup head #36
Dommy-SANHUI 65cm Mini silicone doll
Mini Dolls lots!
My designs: PD 160 cm FBB Motoko Kusinagi GITS, She Demon Agony & 150cm Fantasy fitness Pearl

Dees Man
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor
Location: DownUnder with Sweet Dee & Nikki and also MaDee, Ally, Ashley, Fubi and Kelly

Post by Dees Man »

welcome-0793-sexy.gif
welcome-0793-sexy.gif (71.75 KiB) Viewed 1324 times
G'day hotspot and welcome to TDF

There are several manufacturers that offer different options now. This is the best site to compare all the different girls that are available.

Have a good look at the manufacturer's pages and also what other members have. Choosing one of these ladies is an adventure.

Dees Man

symmes

Post by symmes »

hotspot4321 wrote:Just wanted to say hi. I've always wanted a doll but never really gave it too much of a thought of owning one in reality. Hard to hide it when you are living with a couple of siblings and roommates. LOL. For now I have changed my mind, I'm trying to go ahead and purchase one for reals though. Currently searching the sales thread here at DF for good deals. I'm just gonna have to play it like Sam Fisher or Solid Snake and be sneaky about it.
There are forum members who say they can successfully conceal a doll from housemates; however, to me this sounds like a recipe for discovery.
hotspot4321 wrote:Whatever the case, for those of you vets, are the dolls customizable to customers such as ourselves? I've seen many dolls on the websites found here but I wanted different proportions for different heights LOL. Like myself a doll with 163cm-170cm height, and the measurables of close to 28 B cup--24 waist--38 hips. I know, I know, picky picky. Doesn't have to be perfect measurements but somehow I just happen to fancy taller girls with smaller breasts, wider hips, and a not so super tiny waist. How much would a customized doll such as this cost? Or is it even possible? Welp, just random thoughts and questions. Great to be here.
AFAIK, all major doll manufacturers offer a variety of bodies and heads -- usually at least half a dozen bodies and a dozen or so heads, sometimes many more than that. If you peruse the manufacturers' and/or vendors' sites, you'll see what's available. One manufacturer with a particularly wide range is Jinsan, which makes TPE dolls sold under the WM, YL, and OR brand names, among others. Many vendors sell these dolls, but one with an above-average website is Real Love Sex Dolls (RLSD). See their "customize a sex doll" page for a listing of all the bodies that RLSD offers. Given that you're thinking in terms of the body height and measurements, the approach taken by RLSD seems ideal to the way you're thinking about it. That said, 38" hips are pretty rare -- I see only four on RLSD's page with hips that wide, and they've all got bigger breasts than you want, and two of them have thinner waists (one has a thicker waist). Of these, the 160cm D-cup (32-24-38.5) is closest to what you want. Deviating more from what you've specified in height, waist size, and hip size in order to get smaller breasts, you might also consider the 163cm C-cup (32.5-22.5-33), the 158cm C-cup (32-33-38), or the 156cm B-cup (28-21-32). I haven't checked other manufacturers' products. Maybe somebody else makes something closer to what you want.

If you've got the money, you can have a truly custom doll built that would exactly match your specifications. RLSD has a page dedicated to this, and other vendors can do the same. This will cost you, though -- $7,500 from RLSD, for instance, vs. ~$2,000 for a design that already exists.

One more point is that a doll with the specifications you've provided will likely be quite weighty. Height and circumference of body parts both add weight, and you've said you want something that's both fairly (but not ridiculously) tall and rather wide, especially around the hips. Many new doll owners become frustrated by the weight of dolls in the 60-pound range, and yours would weigh much more than that. (The 160cm D-cup I mentioned earlier officially weighs 86 pounds, for instance.) Note that manufacturer- and vendor-provided weights are often optimistic. See this thread for customer measurements of their dolls' weights. (Skip to the end for the most up-to-date summary table.)

hotspot4321
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by hotspot4321 »

Thank you guys for your responses. Especially you Symmes, I will check your links and see if I can find a doll to my liking. Very interesting and informative information. Kudos. ;)

coolumbia
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by coolumbia »

welcome to to board hotspot4321 & good luck with the search for you doll. :D

TJ_Foxx
Forum Administrator
Forum Administrator

Post by TJ_Foxx »

Welcome hotspot! Lots of info here for you, expereinced owners, great vendors and maufacturers.
TJ_Foxx
Tasha Petite 3 Sky
Talia Petite 3 Dark Sky

INFORMATIONS