realsexdoll.com

yello

A place for new members to post their introduction.

Moderator: Kite

nimble_navigator
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

yello

Post by nimble_navigator »

Hi everyone,

Another long time lurker checking in. A lot of beautiful dolls have popped up in the last few months and as they've gotten taller I've been having an ever more difficult time keeping my libido from spending all my money.

SC Kline's post on the modifications made to his dolls is what prompted me to register so that I can ask questions about that sort of thing and, when the time comes, chronicle my own experiments. Still a lot of learning to do before I get my own, though.

Take care all!

Anung Un Rama
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary
Location: The Dollsmith..hanging out with the Un Rama band on the Central Coast Of Oz! Life is gigs and jams!

Re: yello

Post by Anung Un Rama »

:D Welcome nimble_navigator, here are some handy staters links for you too....

Newbies Welcome Page

You need to get a Mazzy Munroe Doll, that will help with the "blood pressure" issue :thumbs_up:
marilyn-monroe-gif.gif
marilyn-monroe-gif.gif (1.76 MiB) Viewed 1323 times
Cheers Anung :thumbs_up:

THE UN RAMA'S

Lilith Un Rama - RD She Devil Custom Bod 10 (DOLLMILF and TDF Doll Queen)
Natasha-RD Classic - Bod 6
Lexi-BT 3 (C) Star Bod 3 Gel butt & boob implants
Lorelei-SANHUI 165R cup my custom elf head 007
Emerald-R13 custom
Tammy-PIB IG -Bella Head
Ayla-WM dolls - 155cm DD cup model
Jessica Jade-PD - 163cm, Penelope fitness version .
Mazzy M-JY/AS Doll 166cm fitness model
Pearl-JY150cm Fantasy Fitness my design
BaBs-PD 158cm Mega Boobs doll
Jessie-TB Deluxe-Jessica Model
Danny-YL Dolls-128cm Kylie model
Gypsy Kate-WM 140cm D cup head #36
Dommy-SANHUI 65cm Mini silicone doll
Mini Dolls lots!
My designs: PD 160 cm FBB Motoko Kusinagi GITS, She Demon Agony & 150cm Fantasy fitness Pearl

Stewie studmuffin
Doll Oracle
Doll Oracle
Location: Southside Virginia. A place where the men are men and the horses are nervous.

Post by Stewie studmuffin »

Hello and welcome! The old libido has certainly been known to separate guys from their money. But when it comes to dolls; the libido knows best! :wink:
No matter how pretty she is, there is a guy out there somewhere who is tired of her shit!

Girlfriends are for guys who haven't found the right doll yet.

I feel much better now that I've given up hope.

SC Kline

Post by SC Kline »

Hey there, I too lurked for a handful of years prior to joining, and I'm heartened that my Frankenstein exploits helped bring you in as a member. We'll learn together.

nimble_navigator
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Thanks for the warm welcome guys!

My short list right now has the WM 170 and your JY 166 Anung, though likely without the muscle definition. I'm in love with this face. Maybe a little bit of a Marilyn vibe.

Speaking of JY and WM, if I were to cross a JY face with a WM body, would that mean I'd run the risk of having a more pronounced gap between the head and the neck?

Yeah, it looks as though the libido is gonna get its way. I told myself I'd hold out until the fingers were sturdier and the necks no longer creaked like an old barn door but I've pretty much decided to start setting aside money for a doll starting next week. Giant slime filled boobies beat willpower every time.

So nice work, fellas. I'm a member here for two days now and you've already got me off the fence and spending 3 grand in my mind. The funniest part to me is imagining how badly I'm gonna butcher her face with all the makeup I'm gonna slather on her.

TJ_Foxx
Forum Administrator
Forum Administrator

Post by TJ_Foxx »

Take a breath- you will find the right gal and get her home. We are here to help you sort it out, we have all been there.!
TJ_Foxx
Tasha Petite 3 Sky
Talia Petite 3 Dark Sky

nimble_navigator
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Whoops, only meant what I said as a joke. No breathing necessary, I promise. =)

:haha4: :haha4: :haha4: :haha4: :haha4: :haha4: :haha4: We know all too well.!!!! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

INFORMATIONS