realsexdoll.com

Newb feelin' lucky !!

A place for new members to post their introduction.

Moderator: Kite

wenerbif
Basic Poster
Basic Poster

Newb feelin' lucky !!

Post by wenerbif »

Hi all ...
Thank you all for such interesting and great advice throughout TDF. I have begun visiting this site just a few days ago and am having a great time navigating through the many sections and posts offered. I must say that I am feeling very fortunate and now more confident that I did things right even though it would appear I did them wrong with regards to my order/purchase a week ago.

After visiting several vendors and looking at a countless number of beautiful dolls, I finally made an order through SRSD and I am now very anxiously awaiting her production and shipping. The luck and good fortune that I feel is due to me making my order and purchase through such a very trusted and quality vendor, even before I began visiting TDF. Since becoming a member (still a Newb) here, I have read a number of horror stories and very unfortunate encounters experienced by unsuspecting and good people here in their purchases from less than notable and reliable sources.

I say I did it right because I went through a very reputable vendor (SRSD) and made a secure purchase on their site. I did however do it wrong due to the fact I did that all on my own before I found and began visiting TDF ... very lucky I think !!

I ordered the 161cm NEW BODY, as she is advertised with D cup, head 33, wig 10, and brown eyes. I also ordered the options of tanned skin, built in vagina, suspension system, and stand up feet. I have yet to see any posts of this particular doll so if anyone has one, pictures to share or any other info on her I would love to hear about it.

Having placed my order only a week ago, I am playing the endless waiting game right now so I am using this time to shop for clothes for her. I cant wait until she comes home and I can contribute to TDF with her photos of the sexy clothes I am getting her.

Thank you all yet again for all your extremely helpful posts.

Take care.

Stewie studmuffin
Doll Oracle
Doll Oracle
Location: Southside Virginia. A place where the men are men and the horses are nervous.

Re: Newb feelin' lucky !!

Post by Stewie studmuffin »

Hello and welcome! You've certainly come to the right place for getting lucky! :whistle:
No matter how pretty she is, there is a guy out there somewhere who is tired of her shit!

Girlfriends are for guys who haven't found the right doll yet.

I feel much better now that I've given up hope.

SeniorDollLover

Post by SeniorDollLover »

Be honest. Did you pause hitting the "pay" button? Lol, I did. But because it was "is this the right doll?" not because it was the right choice. Your going to be a happy clam baker. By my standards that 161 is huge.

wenerbif
Basic Poster
Basic Poster

Post by wenerbif »

LOL @ Senior Doll Lover ... You know it that I did pause before hitting "pay" !!! In fact it was a couple days of pause !! I would complete the order, think about it, talk myself out of it, and do the same the next day. I'm in Canada and the exchange is not very favorable right now, plus the extra import tariffs, makes these beauties somewhat costly. Now that I have finally taken the plunge and after reading so many posts of others sharing, I am feeling far more confident and so very stoked for her arrival.

I am concerned about people talking about the size/weight of some of these dolls. I decided on the 161 mostly due to the realistic dimensions of an actual woman's body. Getting scared now though ... I really hope she is not too much of a beast.

deerman
~ Member ~
~ Member ~
Location: Just past the pond, the last deer trail on the left

Post by deerman »

Welcome to the forum! :D I hope she is everything you dreamed of :wink: Have fun!

haremlover
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Post by haremlover »

Hi!

And WELCOME!

Weight is an art to manage. 25kg to 30 is nice whilst I have a couple of 37kg ladies who are fine. Above 40 I would expire

Best wishes

Harem
Latest reviews coming for Irontech and FJ doll silicone ladies.

Chloé's book
is available from The-Doll-House
- - - -
Here's Coverdoll Yolanda
- - - -
Reviews for:
-DS-OR-JY-SY-Jarliet-Vivid-SM-SE-ZOne-JM-Sino-Sanhui-Pipedream--XY-WM-Elsa Babe-SM Silicone Siliko-XYcolo-Starpery-Elsa Babe-FutureDoll-Zelex-Irontech-FJ Doll
- - - -
YouTube Doll Review Channel
-https://www.youtube.com/@sexdoll-reviews-

donknotts
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by donknotts »

Hey! Looking forward to seeing some real life photos of this doll! I don't think 161cm is too tall. That makes her roughly 5'4" or so, which is not exactly tall.
It is not titles that honour men, but men that honour titles.
- Niccoló Machiavelli

wenerbif
Basic Poster
Basic Poster

Post by wenerbif »

She is on the way and scheduled to be home tomorrow !!! So much looking forward to meeting her !!

CF
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Post by CF »

Congratulations! You must be glad it's a Friday so you'll have all weekend to spend with her!
Viva la megaboobs!
*My juicy Cherry: viewtopic.php?t=154759
*Z-cup Moira: viewtopic.php?t=138543
*BBW Breanna: viewtopic.php?t=143116
*Yulia: viewtopic.php?t=122950
*Tina viewtopic.php?t=121819
*Aurora Jolie: viewtopic.php?t=106838
*World-famous Una Carha: viewtopic.php?t=93292

wenerbif
Basic Poster
Basic Poster

Post by wenerbif »

Damn !!! She was in Customs and they took too long so she missed the truck ... Monday is the new day. Major disappointment.

Unknown2
Former Member

Post by Unknown2 »

Welcome to TDF!

Unknown2
Attachments
Die Hard.gif
Die Hard.gif (11.81 MiB) Viewed 2371 times

Slew
TDF Staff Alumni
TDF Staff Alumni

Post by Slew »

Welcome to TDF, wenerbif. Congrats and good luck on Monday. :thumbs_up:

wenerbif
Basic Poster
Basic Poster

Post by wenerbif »

I got her Monday morning and she is simply gorgeous !! I was going to wait for the arrival of some clothes that I ordered online before posting any pics but I just couldn't wait. I apologize for the quality as I am not a photographer and they are only cell phone photos but if you don't like them then don't look.

I was looking for pictures of this particular doll for days and had great difficulty finding any ... more specifically her 'ass' pics because I was concerned it may not be as nice as I was really wanting. She is tiny and shapely .... far more than I had hoped and my concern was for not because she has an amazing ass to go along with a killer body !!

Have a look ... I will post more when I get the clothes I ordered.

Bras are going to be tricky to buy because the measurements do not fit into the suggested bra size. I will have to experiment with larger cup sizes which are difficult to find on such a small frame.

On arrival, her nipples were the same color as her skin so I darkened them which I find enhances them greatly and adds a very nice realistic view.
Attachments
Simply gorgeous !!
Simply gorgeous !!
1038_DF.jpg (923.27 KiB) Viewed 2313 times
See what I mean ??    Nice !!
See what I mean ?? Nice !!
1039_DF.jpg (863.55 KiB) Viewed 2313 times
Decent in white push-up too !!
Decent in white push-up too !!
1044_DF.jpg (1.02 MiB) Viewed 2313 times
Never get tired of looking at that !!
Never get tired of looking at that !!
1045_DF.jpg (860.95 KiB) Viewed 2313 times

Unknown2
Former Member

Post by Unknown2 »

I love how you managed to change her outfit while making it look like she hasn't moved! lol Awesome.

Unknown2

TJ_Foxx
Forum Administrator
Forum Administrator

Post by TJ_Foxx »

WOW! She is a beauty! Welcome and enjoy the honeymoon!!!!
TJ_Foxx
Tasha Petite 3 Sky
Talia Petite 3 Dark Sky

INFORMATIONS