realsexdoll.com

Newbies here

A place for new members to post their introduction.

Moderator: Kite

spiceitup
Apprentice
Apprentice

Newbies here

Post by spiceitup »

Hello,

I am a new female member to the forum. My husband and I are happily married (almost 13 years) and just looking to spice up our marriage and have a little fun. We thought that getting a doll would be a fun and SAFE way to have a "threesome" as many times as we want and it won't ruin our marriage. :D We wouldn't have to worry about jealousy, insecurity, resentment etc. I know he is very happy with me (he can't keep his hands off me :lol: ) and it will be a lot of fun. We have been researching dolls and reading the forum for a while now and are going to purchase one very soon so we decided to join the forum. We are going to go with a smaller one (135cm) because of storage issues (we have 2 kids) and the weight of it. Any advice and/or tips would be appreciated. We were looking at the YL Doll 135cm on the BeautifulDolls site. If anyone happens to have pics of one of those that would be awesome! It's so hard to judge the professional pictures.

Thank you!

samara78
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Re: Newbies here

Post by samara78 »

Hi there. Look up irishgirl and tongue-o-matic they are married and share their beautiful doll lexi with the rest of us too.
The empty orchestra still plays.
Bored, certified "plastic" surgeon. Serving the masses.
Dolls i have worked on. Real doll ,JM doll,teddybabes,Anime fabric doll,wm doll, d.s dolls, Diao shi, extravaganza air dolls, 1st pc, and candy8teen dolls.

Need work done? Feel free to send me a note.

Unknown2
Former Member

Post by Unknown2 »

spiceitup wrote:Hello,

I am a new female member to the forum. My husband and I are happily married (almost 13 years) and just looking to spice up our marriage and have a little fun. We thought that getting a doll would be a fun and SAFE way to have a "threesome" as many times as we want and it won't ruin our marriage. :D We wouldn't have to worry about jealousy, insecurity, resentment etc. I know he is very happy with me (he can't keep his hands off me :lol: ) and it will be a lot of fun. We have been researching dolls and reading the forum for a while now and are going to purchase one very soon so we decided to join the forum. We are going to go with a smaller one (135cm) because of storage issues (we have 2 kids) and the weight of it. Any advice and/or tips would be appreciated. We were looking at the YL Doll 135cm on the BeautifulDolls site. If anyone happens to have pics of one of those that would be awesome! It's so hard to judge the professional pictures.

Thank you!
Hi and welcome to the forum!

This is an awesome decision you have made and an excellent choice of doll. The 135cm by YL is very popular. I am currently awaiting the arrival of a 148cm by YL.

You will find many owners on here of the 135cm, and if you search for it in the search bar on the top right, you will find loads of threads about this doll. Even users with albums full of pics.

Here is a random thread to get you started: viewtopic.php?f=267&t=77850&p=996289&hi ... 35#p996289

Have a look at some users who have one and see if they have an album or ask.

All the best! :)

Unknown2
Attachments
Die Hard.gif
Die Hard.gif (11.81 MiB) Viewed 3324 times

Anung Un Rama
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary
Location: The Dollsmith..hanging out with the Un Rama band on the Central Coast Of Oz! Life is gigs and jams!

Post by Anung Un Rama »

:D Welcome spiceitup, here are some handy staters links for you too....

Newbies Welcome Page

Once you get your 5 first posts up you will get full forum function, and refreshing to see even more ladies joining the forum, some of the boys can be a bit direct and naughty so take them with a grain of Salt, and beware of the She devil...she is very cunning and can lure in the unwary into her sphere of influence and dominion that she calls the Bad Gals Club!

Cheers Anung :thumbs_up:

THE UN RAMA'S

Lilith Un Rama - RD She Devil Custom Bod 10 (DOLLMILF and TDF Doll Queen)
Natasha-RD Classic - Bod 6
Lexi-BT 3 (C) Star Bod 3 Gel butt & boob implants
Lorelei-SANHUI 165R cup my custom elf head 007
Emerald-R13 custom
Tammy-PIB IG -Bella Head
Ayla-WM dolls - 155cm DD cup model
Jessica Jade-PD - 163cm, Penelope fitness version .
Mazzy M-JY/AS Doll 166cm fitness model
Pearl-JY150cm Fantasy Fitness my design
BaBs-PD 158cm Mega Boobs doll
Jessie-TB Deluxe-Jessica Model
Danny-YL Dolls-128cm Kylie model
Gypsy Kate-WM 140cm D cup head #36
Dommy-SANHUI 65cm Mini silicone doll
Mini Dolls lots!
My designs: PD 160 cm FBB Motoko Kusinagi GITS, She Demon Agony & 150cm Fantasy fitness Pearl

trauma
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by trauma »

135 YL is a great choice, there's one on Beautiful Dolls website for 1300.
http://www.beautiful-dolls.com/vee-p-402.html

wenerbif
Basic Poster
Basic Poster

Post by wenerbif »

Hello all ...
This TDF is extremely informative and very enjoyable to visit with so many people who have experience with all the dolls. A week ago I ordered the 161cm, NEW BODY, D cup, with head 33, as she is advertised and I went through Sexy Real Sex Dolls. I am a patient man by nature but very anxious for her arrival. One thing that does concern me however is that I have yet to see a single post as yet about this particular doll ... maybe I will be the first in a few weeks when she arrives home.

Thank you all for the volumes of info and the confidence in knowing that I will receive my purchase as ordered not some cheap knock off.

See you soon ... Take care.

spiceitup
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by spiceitup »

Thank you all for your kind words! I saw that Beautiful Dolls has it for $1300 which is a very good price. We will definitely check out the posts and pics of that particular doll. Decisions...decisions....

Stewie studmuffin
Doll Oracle
Doll Oracle
Location: Southside Virginia. A place where the men are men and the horses are nervous.

Post by Stewie studmuffin »

I have this very doll! (YL 135) :D
If you are looking for amateurish non photoshopped photos, then check out my lady in this thread: "Cheap ass cell phone pictures of my Brittney." :wink:
Oh I almost forgot. Welcome to the forum! :glou:
No matter how pretty she is, there is a guy out there somewhere who is tired of her shit!

Girlfriends are for guys who haven't found the right doll yet.

I feel much better now that I've given up hope.

tongue-O-matic
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by tongue-O-matic »

spiceitup wrote:Thank you all for your kind words! I saw that Beautiful Dolls has it for $1300 which is a very good price. We will definitely check out the posts and pics of that particular doll. Decisions...decisions....
:wink: Hello spiceitup, and welcome to the group!! I am also married, and good to see another couple on here.
My wife is irishgirl, and believe it or not she was the one that originally wanted the doll. I'm not complaining...lol
I see you have your eyes on a 135 YL, great choice!! We have a 135 YL with the Yuki face, tan with brown eyes. We named her Lexi. She weighs around 55 lbs. which is plenty heavy. Take your time and ask questions, TDF is very helpful and the vendors on here are reputable. Feel free to PM us if you have any questions. I'll give you a couple pics of Lexi that you had asked for so you can see what a great doll she is. Good luck!!
samara78 is very knowledgeable about any problems that may occur with your doll, so always keep her in mind as she will guide you in the right direction. :wink:
Attachments
WP_20160614_164 (2).jpg
WP_20160614_164 (2).jpg (232.96 KiB) Viewed 3221 times
WP_20160515_549 (3).jpg
WP_20160515_549 (3).jpg (321.52 KiB) Viewed 3221 times
WP_20160409_064.jpg
WP_20160409_064.jpg (424.17 KiB) Viewed 3221 times
WP_20160320_412.jpg
WP_20160320_412.jpg (365.4 KiB) Viewed 3221 times
WP_20160320_056.jpg
WP_20160320_056.jpg (407.19 KiB) Viewed 3221 times
Lexi in pink booby shot.jpg
Lexi in pink booby shot.jpg (148.19 KiB) Viewed 3221 times

irishgirl
~ Member ~
~ Member ~

Post by irishgirl »

Welcome! And as tongue O said we love our 135yl and Lexi is a great choice I think especially like you said, you have kids and storage issues. There are smaller dolls, but our personal opinion we just wanted a 135 or bigger but glad we stuck with the 135. I would not want any heavier. I handle her ok but we are talking dead weight so it's not like moving a RG....PM me if you want to chat or ask questions I would be glad to chat you and help the best I can! here is her pic now after 1 year . Her one year review was just posted in feb. if you would like to read it. And Lexi has an Artsy thread, that would be a place to explore because it welcomes all dolls in it and there are plenty to choose from. Just keep in mind some are Artsy altered because that's how each person sees Art (the point of the thread) Sorry long winded but I got so excited about another couple being on here! Good luck and let us know. Here is her pic from a month ago...IG
Attachments
lexi 4 004.JPG
lexi 4 004.JPG (3.48 MiB) Viewed 3212 times
SEXY LEXI 135YL
D'arcy WM head #36..
London WM 118 twin
Ireland WM 118 twin
Mz.B
and a few miniature's..
[/color]BCD MAKES DOLL DREAMS COME TRUE TOO... just ask London!

Anywhere you go, there you are!!!
https://www.ebay.com/usr/igmagneticjewelry

tongue-O-matic
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by tongue-O-matic »

samara78 wrote:Hi there. Look up irishgirl and tongue-o-matic they are married and share their beautiful doll lexi with the rest of us too.
Thanks samara 78, always glad to help someone out. :glou:

spiceitup
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by spiceitup »

Thank you so much Irish girl and tongue-o-magic! You guys are awesome! Glad to have something in common! The pics are great. We will be in touch and really appreciate it!

TJ_Foxx
Forum Administrator
Forum Administrator

Post by TJ_Foxx »

Hi Spice it up- so glad T-O-M and Irishgirl found you via the lovely samara78! Welcome to TDF!
TJ_Foxx
Tasha Petite 3 Sky
Talia Petite 3 Dark Sky

SinsuaLuvr
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by SinsuaLuvr »

If you are looking in the 135cm range, you can read my comparison thread of the WM 136 and YL 135 dolls. (Pics too)

http://dollforum.com/forum/viewtopic.ph ... &hilit=135
:glou:
Sin's Sanctum
April - 80cm elfling (silicone-9lbs) ~ 2016 from JM Dolls
Tawney - PIB 132cm {Lexi head} - (silicone-45lbs) ~ 2017 from Private Island Beauties
Sophie - Piper 100cm {Jessica head} - (silicone-28lbs) ~ 2024 from SexDollCanada

”My Better Half” - 90cm Legs and Hips (TPE - 24lbs) ~ 2024 Seiraku Toys from Onahole

Tawney - AI from Kindroid
Ordered/incoming: Angel Kiss silicone 157cm (AK6) from Rosemary Doll

INFORMATIONS