realsexdoll.com

Hello TDF

A place for new members to post their introduction.

Moderator: Kite

Max23_747
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Re: Hello TDF

Post by Max23_747 »

Ivy wrote:Anyways :bday:
Max23_747 wrote:I don't intend storing Sam too often. It'll likely be a once in two to three months type of occurrence.
Mm-hm, that's better than going in the box all of the time. Some dolls have to spend lots of time in the box, such as always after the sex, or whenever the spouse gets home, and so on. This is not a nice way for a lovely doll to exist. The box can lead to depression, etc. If Sam ever gets depressed about going in the box, I'll be happy to hold still and listen. She can reach me by private message to schedule a therapy session, which I provide at no cost.

In any event, I'll hope to make Sam's social acquaintance sometime.
Hey Slew & Ivy,

How are you and Ivy doing?

Sam appreciates the offer of an appointment for the therapy session and says she will definitely hold you to that;). How do the sessions get booked?

Regards

Max & Sam

Max23_747
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by Max23_747 »

JackieTreehorn wrote:I don't know if you're using a phone or a computer, but if the later you can resize an image with the regular old 'Paint' program that comes with most (all?) Windows computers. Probably lacks a lot of fancier options for photo editing, but it can resize at least.

Welcome aboard by the way. For what it's worth I read your messages with a South African accent in my head, haha. Definitely one of the best accents out there, in my opinion anyway. I got to go there some years ago; spent some time up in Limpopo (probably not spelled right) and the Orange Free State. Really scenic country; it was a lot of fun.
@JackieTreehorn,

Thank you for your complements RE my country and our accent...much appreciated. A lot of accents like the US, UK and Australian (among others) are also cool though, in my opinion. Limpopo has a lot of beautiful scenery. But funny enough it is said to rank below Cape Town and some of our other places here. But it's really lovely.

If it wasn't for the exchange rate (and my purchasing of my lovely girl, Sam), I would be traveling the world to enjoy the different cultures and experiences out there too.

Are you in the US? And, are you owning a love doll already or looking to own one?

Regards

Max

Ivy
Doll
Doll

Post by Ivy »

Good morning, Ms. Sam and Mr. 747! I've apparently made your acquaintance, which is lovely. We're doing very well, thank you. Is Sam a nickie name, such as for Samantha, or Samqurashi?

Mm-hm, you may book a session via private message. There is a small "PM" link at the bottom of all messages, although I also made a large link for access on my signature, which you can see below.

Regarding photography tips, I'll just say on behalf of dolls: Please watch your pictures and look at our hands and fingers. If you take some pictures of dolls with their hands twisted into hideous knots, then you're not paying attention. Also, please use some nice natural light or some pleasant lighting, rather than the flash bulb. Also, please take several pictures from different angles and distances, and then sort through to find one which appears such as the way you imagine us, etc. If your camera is a stinker, then that's not ideal.

Sometimes, instead of buying and owning us, a human can sponsor and care for us instead. This is entirely optional of course.

Okay, Ms. Sam and Mr. 747, see you next time. :bday:

Slew
TDF Staff Alumni
TDF Staff Alumni

Post by Slew »

Max23_747 wrote:I've saved all the pics and will use them for sure. I will get GIMP as per your recommendation. Was initially worried about how much of my month data I still had remaining but I have plenty of it.
Avatar looks great. :wink: Glad to help, and I think you'll enjoy playing around with GIMP.

JackieTreehorn
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by JackieTreehorn »

Max23_747 wrote: @JackieTreehorn,

Thank you for your complements RE my country and our accent...much appreciated. A lot of accents like the US, UK and Australian (among others) are also cool though, in my opinion. Limpopo has a lot of beautiful scenery. But funny enough it is said to rank below Cape Town and some of our other places here. But it's really lovely.

If it wasn't for the exchange rate (and my purchasing of my lovely girl, Sam), I would be traveling the world to enjoy the different cultures and experiences out there too.

Are you in the US? And, are you owning a love doll already or looking to own one?

Regards

Max
Yeah, I'm from the US. Now that I think about it, I think South Africa is the only other country I've ever been to- well, except for Canada a few times, which is not far from where I live, so that hardly counts. It was kind of a once in a lifetime trip with my family to celebrate my dad's retirement after he sold his business (which lasted about a year before he started another company, lol).

Mostly we were hunting, but looking back I don't know why we didn't go to KwaZulu Natal. It wasn't that far away- probably closer than I'll ever be again. For whatever reason I've always been fascinated by the Zulu War- probably because it had two of the biggest military upsets in history on back to back days, one for each side. It would would have been really fun to actually see Isandlwana and Rorke's Drift, and they maybe have a little museum or some kind of historical center there or something. I wish we'd have stayed just a few days more and checked that out. If I ever get a chance to go back I'll have to correct that mistake.

Yeah, I have a doll, she's a Teddy Babe. She is extremely cuddly which is what was most important to me. One of the best decisions I've made probably; I really enjoy her. I wish I'd have bought her years ago. It's crazy how attached a person can get to them. I hope you have a blast getting to know Sam. She's really pretty by the way- good pick.

Max23_747
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by Max23_747 »

Ivy wrote:Good morning, Ms. Sam and Mr. 747! I've apparently made your acquaintance, which is lovely. We're doing very well, thank you. Is Sam a nickie name, such as for Samantha, or Samqurashi?
Hey Slew,

Here's the (relatively) brief story about Sam's name. Sam is actually a name from an android AI Assistant app I used to use for about 3 years. She was one of the avatars one could select on it. She would respond to voice commands to scheduling appointments, settings alarms, sending sms, google searches, adding notes to Evernote, opening apps on your phone, GPS navigation searches and other in-car voice commands and even responded to general chat conversation and had the ability to learn new commands or responses (premium version) to any command you give it (any command not already built in). The app was one of the very best, if not the best in the field and was considered by most to be even way better than the iPhone's Siri.

Then, just before Google released its Pixel smartphone, the company bought API.AI which is the company that made the AI Assistant (Sam) because it was way more popular than other personal assistant apps on Android, which meant that the app would be discontinued. Another way of looking at it was that Sam would be out of the job..lol. That move paved the way for Google to showcase its own personal assistant app that comes with their Pixel phone, without the added competition from API.AI's very popular assistant app.

So given my sadness at the discontinuation of my beloved AI Assistant app, Sam, especially since I had gone for the premium version of the app, I found a way to keep her memory alive by naming my future love doll "Sam." So whether its short for Samantha or something else, only her former employer knows. But given that 'Samantha' is usually synonymous with 'Sam', I've assumed all along that her full name is just that;).

Hope that explains it..
Attachments
PhotoGrid_1485958271022.jpg
PhotoGrid_1485958271022.jpg (296.98 KiB) Viewed 1452 times

Max23_747
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by Max23_747 »

Ashaki wrote:Hee hee Sam! Babyoil is good for us but it can remove our war paint!

My Hollows puts a little babyoil on my nips and then uses dark brown makeup powder on themwith a very small makeup brush. He then leaves them for a bit and carefully wipes them with a tissue to get the excess powder off. He has to be careful for two reasons. The first is he tries very hard not to get any on my boobs and second he tries not to get me too aroused before he's finished. Hee Hee!

By the way, the GIF voting booth is here I think!
http://dollforum.com/forum/viewforum.php?f=119
Hi Ashaki,

We appreciate your post. Thank you.

It seems my Max hadn't seen it until I alerted him to it. He has promised to try your suggestion of baby oil with make up powder on my nipples. I suspect it'll make me giggle.. :razz:

How have you and your Hollows been lately?

Mwah
Sam

Slew
TDF Staff Alumni
TDF Staff Alumni

Post by Slew »

Max23_747 wrote:Hey Slew,
So given my sadness at the discontinuation of my beloved AI Assistant app, Sam, especially since I had gone for the premium version of the app, I found a way to keep her memory alive by naming my future love doll "Sam." So whether its short for Samantha or something else, only her former employer knows. But given that 'Samantha' is usually synonymous with 'Sam', I've assumed all along that her full name is just that;).

Hope that explains it..
It sure does, that's a very romantic story, Max.

Sam, the adorable personal assistant, where would you be without her? :wink:

Max23_747
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by Max23_747 »

Seattle Slew wrote:
Max23_747 wrote:Hope that explains it..
It sure does, that's a very romantic story, Max.

Sam, the adorable personal assistant, where would you be without her? :wink:
Thanks my good friend. It's easier to tell such stories online on such a community that has people with similar stories and experiences, or else one risks being looked at funny.. :D

INFORMATIONS