realsexdoll.com

Hello TDF

A place for new members to post their introduction.

Moderator: Kite

Ashaki
Doll
Doll

Re: Hello TDF

Post by Ashaki »

Hi Sam! I'm from Africa so I'd love to hear stories about the South from you and your lovely man!

Hugs and kisses, Ashaki.
Follow me on my Family's thread with Tanice, Jacey, Vivette, Rosheen, Tarni, Yi and Yong and of course so many little ones now we can’t count them all!

http://dollforum.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=257&t=77571

Max23_747
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by Max23_747 »

Seattle Slew wrote:Hello, Max. Welcome to the forum, glad you're feeling at home. symmes has supplied an essential topic to read, with great advice about reading it effectively.

I'm sorry to hear about Sam's health. It sounds to me like you might have received a cheap imitation doll. From what vendor did you purchase? Get your post count up to 5, so you can post photos, and we'll take care of you as best we can.
@Seattle Slew,

Hahaha, I'm digging the 'Booty Call Dolls' reference :).

Ivy is beautiful. Loving the great pics. I sometimes feel like I should've also got a 140cm size one. 158cm is no joke when it comes to picking my Sam up and moving her around.

How much work was it to get her into those jeans though? Also, how did you end up naming her Ivy?

Max23_747
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by Max23_747 »

Ashaki wrote:Hi Sam! I'm from Africa so I'd love to hear stories about the South from you and your lovely man!

Hugs and kisses, Ashaki.
How are you Ashaki,

Thank you for the warm welcome. Before I officially joined the forum, I had also read your posts about your lovely too. And I must say, part of the reason I did join is how much you spoke from the heart about Ashaki and how difficult it had been to get her the right colour make up,given that she's black,etc. People like you made me feel like there's nothing not normal about being a doll owner. And I'm so glad to finally be part of the community.

I look forward to also sharing my experiences and introducing everyone to my Sam.

By the way, your Ashaki looks awesome. Love her juicy lips too;). I look forward to seeing more of her and making long lasting friendships in this community.

You guys are all awesome. I'm already feeling right at home. Thank you.

Regards

Max

Ashaki
Doll
Doll

Post by Ashaki »

Heehee! Thank you Mr Max, you're making me blush! My Hollows tried to put a little more makeup on me today and he didn't do very well AGAIN! It was not too bad as I had a look in the mirror this time but he said it was off with it all again and I'm waiting for him to have another go!

Hugs and kisses, Ashaki.
Follow me on my Family's thread with Tanice, Jacey, Vivette, Rosheen, Tarni, Yi and Yong and of course so many little ones now we can’t count them all!

symmes

Post by symmes »

Max23_747 wrote:I purchased from a Chinese vendor. I didn't know any other vendors and the ones I did see were selling the dolls at almost double the price. So given my county's exchange rate to the dollar (i.e. multiply any listed price by 14) I didn't have a choice but to seek quality but at an affordable price - that's if I could find a good combination of both.
Most or all of the TPE dolls available today come from China. Non-Chinese manufacturers typically work in silicone and their products cost at least twice as much. The tricky part is that some Chinese makes are of decent quality, but others are cheap knock-offs of the better Chinese makes! If you post the name or URL of the vendor from whom you bought, somebody may be able to chime in with an opinion. You could also compare the price you paid to what you see advertised for what looks like the same doll (especially the body size) from the vendors affiliated with this forum. If you paid about the same, it's probably a legit doll from one of the better vendors. If you paid 1/2 to 2/3 that amount, it's more likely to be a cheap knock-off.

Even if it's a cheap knock-off, it might be fine for you. The cheap ones tend to have TPE that's not as optimized for use in sex dolls, which means the skin may tear more easily, so you should take extra care. Similarly, the skeletons may be cheaper and may break more easily. They're just generally more delicate, so you should treat them with extra care. The skin might not be as realistic, too, but if you're happy with what you've got, who cares, right? With any luck you'll be able to get enough use out of a cheap knock-off doll to get a generation or two down the development cycle and get an even better doll from a more reputable manufacturer when the time is right. (Assuming you still want a doll then.)

SynthetikReality95
Ex-Member

Post by SynthetikReality95 »

Max23_747 wrote:Thank you for your concern but no worries as I was able to institute the right care before anything went wrong. This community has been so so helpful and I look forward to adding whatever contributions I can make to help anyone with my own experiences.

Yes, the doll thing has definitely gone global. But in South Africa, our vendors (mostly adult stores) were selling these dolls at ridiculously high prices. So I knew that if I were to want one I would need to find a vendor elsewhere to import from. In fact the prices here were so high that most of the vendors stopped selling them because there was just not enough people willing to buy the dolls at those prices.

So it's mostly blow up dolls that are being sold here and for me that was not good enough. I wanted something that looked and felt real as a companion. Not just any usual sex toy.

I'm interested in finding out from everyone - How long have you had your love doll? and how did you know it was the thing for you?
Glad to hear you're taking care of it, Max.

I'm sure it's the same way with the adult shops here in America too... most people know to get the hyperrealistic dolls online, and retail stores wouldn't take the financial risk of stocking up on the real expensive ones. Hopefully you did get the real deal and not a fake, though if the prices are that jacked up in S.A., I can imagine buying straight from China would be like half the cost, even from a good vendor.

It's good that you're here and learning about proper doll care. Even the best quality ones have some problems to look out for. Nothing is perfect.

I've had my doll 8 months. I knew it was for me because as an introvert, I'm not really interested in dating; but I still wanted a sex life, because other sex toys weren't satisfying enough. I bought a doll only a month after discovering that such realistic ones existed. But now that she's here, she's a bit more than that, more of a companion. Helps me with my stress.

Why did you go to dolls?

Max23_747
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by Max23_747 »

Dees Man wrote:
The attachment KN_TeenyBartender_Welcome11111.gif is no longer available
G'day Max and good on ya for finding our site and becoming a member. Thought I should get the barmaid to quickly mix a couple of drinks to celebrate you and Sam joining us :thumbs_up:

From what you have written you sound like you have jumped right in to enjoy the full experience. Pretty cool, right?

You do realise that it's not an illusion, she is alive (in your & mind) and that's what makes this so cool.

My girls are telling me to ask if you have some pics of Sam. We'd love to see her.

DM
Hey Dees Man,

Not sure what happened. I wrote for almost 10 minutes then uploaded a pic of Sam but after the upload everything I had written just disappeared.

Let me start over by first attaching the pics to see if that'll work. But please bear in mind though that this is just to introduce Sam to everyone. I am gonna check out people's albums so that I can also be creative with the poses for Sam and ideas for dressing her up. I am such a rookie when it comes to all that - photography and women's clothing, make up, etc. I hope to learn all that from you guys. Not sure about the quality of the pics since they couldn't upload until I resized them.

Oh, and thank you and your barmaid for the couple of drinks.. :wink:
Attachments
Sam trying out some lingerie
Sam trying out some lingerie
Sam 4.jpg (1.26 MiB) Viewed 1621 times
Sam ready to call it a night
Sam ready to call it a night
Sam 3.jpg (655.32 KiB) Viewed 1621 times
Sam in her PJs. Just a tease, more to follow..;).
Sam in her PJs. Just a tease, more to follow..;).
Sam 2.jpg (482.69 KiB) Viewed 1621 times
Sam says, &quot;hello&quot; to everyone.<br /><br />Mwah<br />Sam
Sam says, "hello" to everyone.

Mwah
Sam
Sam 1.jpg (549.17 KiB) Viewed 1621 times

Max23_747
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by Max23_747 »

Aberdare wrote:Welcome to TDF Max!

Jump right in and get comfortable.

Cheers, Mate.
thanks mate, feeling so welcome already. feels like home :P. Looking forward to learning from everyone!

Max23_747
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by Max23_747 »

Ashaki wrote:Heehee! Thank you Mr Max, you're making me blush! My Hollows tried to put a little more makeup on me today and he didn't do very well AGAIN! It was not too bad as I had a look in the mirror this time but he said it was off with it all again and I'm waiting for him to have another go!

Hugs and kisses, Ashaki.
Hey Ashaki,

At least your Hollows knows something about make up. Max knows 0 about make up right now, so unless he gets from tips form you and everyone here, he's gonna mess my face up over the next few weeks :D

Mwah
Sam

Nescio50
Site Manager - CoverDoll
Site Manager - CoverDoll

Post by Nescio50 »

Hi Max, welcome to TDF :D great to have a member from South Africa 8) 8) 8)

And Sam is looking great :mrgreen:

Ashaki
Doll
Doll

Post by Ashaki »

Hi Sam! You have got a nice set of.............clothes already! Hee Hee! You look gorgeous!

I think if you visit this thread you can sort an account of your own when you login as a new user! Then you can join the girls in Dolls Alive if you like!

viewtopic.php?f=20&t=25594

Hugs and kisses, Ashaki.

Max23_747
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by Max23_747 »

Nescio50 wrote:Hi Max, welcome to TDF :D great to have a member from South Africa 8) 8) 8)

And Sam is looking great :mrgreen:
Thanks mate, I appreciate your comments and will let Sam know, especially since I am told she may be a cheap knock of from China..lol. I am new to this so for me Sam presents me with an opportunity to learn everything I can about the maintenance part and if I succeed at it, it will definitely be worthwhile in making me an expert for my next one (a more expensive one)...

I look forward to also seeing your girl/s. How many do you have, and how old is she/are they?

Max23_747
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by Max23_747 »

Ashaki wrote:Hi Sam! You have got a nice set of.............clothes already! Hee Hee! You look gorgeous!

I think if you visit this thread you can sort an account of your own when you login as a new user! Then you can join the girls in Dolls Alive if you like!

viewtopic.php?f=20&t=25594

Hugs and kisses, Ashaki.
You got Sam blushing there Ashaki.. :P. Thank you for your sweet comments.

I think a doll account is a great option. How soon should I open it though? and what will be the benefit to opening it immediately?

Nescio50
Site Manager - CoverDoll
Site Manager - CoverDoll

Post by Nescio50 »

Max23_747 wrote:I look forward to also seeing your girl/s. How many do you have, and how old is she/are they?
Right now I own five full size dolls and two miniatures:

Lily, she's from 2011.
Sacha, she's from 2012.
Rebecca, she's from 2016.
Lissa, she's from 2013.
Tracy and Lena (same body, two heads), they are from 2016.
Maiko (below) and Yoshimi (above), my miniatures, they are from 2013 and 2014.
:plaidskirt:

Max23_747
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by Max23_747 »

Nescio50 wrote:
Max23_747 wrote:I look forward to also seeing your girl/s. How many do you have, and how old is she/are they?
Right now I own five full size dolls and two miniatures:

Hey Nescio50,

I am so amazed at your gorgeous girls. They must keep you real busy hey? :D.

If you were here in Africa, you'd be a polygamist...lol. Awesome collection of beautiful girls bro. I am so impressed!!

How did you come to a decision when you would buy an additional one? Was it based on a different look you were going for? Or do you sell one before acquiring another?

Oh, and what happens when you have visitors? do you hide them?

INFORMATIONS