realsexdoll.com

Hello TDF

A place for new members to post their introduction.

Moderator: Kite

Max23_747
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Hello TDF

Post by Max23_747 »

Hi, everyone

I'm Max from South Africa. I am new to the doll owner world. I just got my doll last month and my worry about her health got me to eventually finding this forum.

Beautiful pics of the dolls all round, and great stories I've been reading here I already home and look forward to contributing and introducing you to my Sam as soon as I'm able to post pictures.

Regards

Max

symmes

Re: Hello TDF

Post by symmes »

What type of doll is it? (Silicone, TPE, fabric, something else?) If it's TPE, check this thread on how to maintain TPE dolls:

http://www.dollforum.com/forum/viewtopi ... 27&t=77364

I recommend reading the first few pages carefully, but after that it starts to get repetitive, so you can switch to skimming it. (It's 25 pages total.)

Slew
TDF Staff Alumni
TDF Staff Alumni

Post by Slew »

Hello, Max. Welcome to the forum, glad you're feeling at home. symmes has supplied an essential topic to read, with great advice about reading it effectively.

I'm sorry to hear about Sam's health. It sounds to me like you might have received a cheap imitation doll. From what vendor did you purchase? Get your post count up to 5, so you can post photos, and we'll take care of you as best we can.

DocCIS

Post by DocCIS »

Greetings Max...I am new here myself and won't be ordering my doll for a month or two until I get the money...but welcome aboard!

SynthetikReality95
Ex-Member

Post by SynthetikReality95 »

Welcome to the forum! Wow, you're from S.A.. it's amazing how global the doll thing has gone recently! It's great to see that

Hope you're enjoying the community already, we'd love to see your doll when you get your posts up. You mentioned her health? What seems to be the issue? If you'll make a detailed post with the problem, we've got several experts here that could help you find a solution.

Aberdare
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Aberdare »

Welcome to TDF Max!

Jump right in and get comfortable.

Cheers, Mate.
I'm Just Gonna put an "OUT OF ORDER" Sign on my Forehead, and call it a Day...

The Residents of Aberdare Manor:
Jenny_D - WM Style 160cm - 86cm Bust
Jennifer_D - WM Style 160cm - 92cm Bust
Alexandra_D - WM165 K-cup
Jaquelynne_D - WM Style 155cm Big Bust
Nymphodora - WM165 K-cup
Fleurette - YL 158-P2 Pregnant
Jonathan_D - JY 160cm Male
Olivia_D - WM 140cm - D Cup
Diana - JY 168cm - H Cup
Angela_D - Entity 165cm - D Cup
Winter_D - IL 160cm BB - D Cup

Orbital111
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Orbital111 »

Welcome Max and congrats on your new doll. :D

Versatile
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by Versatile »

Welcome aboard, Max. It's nice to see this community grow some more.

Max23_747
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by Max23_747 »

symmes wrote:What type of doll is it? (Silicone, TPE, fabric, something else?) If it's TPE, check this thread on how to maintain TPE dolls:

I recommend reading the first few pages carefully, but after that it starts to get repetitive, so you can switch to skimming it. (It's 25 pages total.)
Hi Symmes and everyone, thank you for your responses and the warm welcoming.

To answer your question, it's a TPE doll. And for a while all ideas getting regarding taking care of it,including from the manufacturer, were just to use water based lube and to wash it with anti-bacterial soap. I felt like that could not be adequate given that the TPE skin is said to be porous.

That's when I investigated further and found this site. I have been reading up on a lot info including from those contributors like Indigo 20 who go out of their way to give us sound advise on the maintenance process.

Max23_747
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by Max23_747 »

Seattle Slew wrote:Hello, Max. Welcome to the forum, glad you're feeling at home. symmes has supplied an essential topic to read, with great advice about reading it effectively.

I'm sorry to hear about Sam's health. It sounds to me like you might have received a cheap imitation doll. From what vendor did you purchase? Get your post count up to 5, so you can post photos, and we'll take care of you as best we can.
No, to the contrary, Sam is in great health, especially now that I amcan following the recommendations of this site. Everyone's comments have been so helpful and I could've just stayed in the background and kept reading all the recommendations but I felt compelled to become a member and thank everyone for firstly, making the whole concept of owning such a doll completely normal; secondly, to thank all of you for taking the time to share your lovely experiences and recommendations and lastly to be a part of this community and to contribute my own experiences and perhaps someone else may just benefit from them.

Max23_747
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by Max23_747 »

symmes wrote:What type of doll is it? (Silicone, TPE, fabric, something else?) If it's TPE, check this thread on how to maintain TPE dolls:

You won't believe this but I read every single comment in the entire 25-page thread...lol. That's why I really felt like I had found the right place and the right community to be a part of...

I went and bought baby oil, Nivea Creme and baby power the same day I came across the thread, and I have been following the recommendations from the thread ever since.

I felt so relieved after acquiring the products and knew that my Sam will now be in good hands. I never for a second believed that only anti-bacterial soap and water based lube are enough to take great care of my Sam, so I'm glad I kept searching for information until given ended up here.

Sam is a month and 3 days old today. And I'm so lucky that nothing I've done or haven't done has hurt her chances of a long healthy (TPE) life..

Max23_747
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by Max23_747 »

Seattle Slew wrote:Hello, Max. Welcome to the forum, glad you're feeling at home. symmes has supplied an essential topic to read, with great advice about reading it effectively.

Hey Seattle Slew (may I call you Slew in future?),

I purchased from a Chinese vendor. I didn't know any other vendors and the ones I did see were selling the dolls at almost double the price. So given my county's exchange rate to the dollar (i.e. multiply any listed price by 14) I didn't have a choice but to seek quality but at an affordable price - that's if I could find a good combination of both.

As it turned out, my Sam is exactly what I had fallen in love with on the picture I had seen and chosen as the doll for me. In addition, she came with even more of a larger bust size than I had been expecting (I'm a boobs guy..) and at 158cm, she is as close to a real woman as I could have imagined. Hurts my back picking her up but I'm getting used to it, and it's now part of fitness regiment..:).

I was extremely relieved when I saw her or the ifrst time ecause you never know what kind of short cuts you might get from some of the Chinese vendors, especially as it s very easy for them to take full advantage of a person being a newbie and not knowing how it all works.

I sometimes look at her with such amazement and wonder how in the world it is possible to look at her and feel like she's alive and has a soul, and I get freaked out a bit when I look at her eyes as she really seems like she is looking back at me.

The one thing that would totally freak me out in the worst possible way, as someone who is a fan of horror movies, would be for me to look at her and for her to blink...hahaha.

I used to feel a little weird for seeking to own a doll until I found this community. I wanted to badly share comments and experiences and to be part of the New World Order (the dolls are taking over)...Lol

Max23_747
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by Max23_747 »

SynthetikReality95 wrote:Welcome to the forum! Wow, you're from S.A.. it's amazing how global the doll thing has gone recently! It's great to see that

Hope you're enjoying the community already, we'd love to see your doll when you get your posts up. You mentioned her health? What seems to be the issue? If you'll make a detailed post with the problem, we've got several experts here that could help you find a solution.
@Doll Mentor,

Thank you for your concern but no worries as I was able to institute the right care before anything went wrong. This community has been so so helpful and I look forward to adding whatever contributions I can make to help anyone with my own experiences.

Yes, the doll thing has definitely gone global. But in South Africa, our vendors (mostly adult stores) were selling these dolls at ridiculously high prices. So I knew that if I were to want one I would need to find a vendor elsewhere to import from. In fact the prices here were so high that most of the vendors stopped selling them because there was just not enough people willing to buy the dolls at those prices.

So it's mostly blow up dolls that are being sold here and for me that was not good enough. I wanted something that looked and felt real as a companion. Not just any usual sex toy.

I'm interested in finding out from everyone - How long have you had your love doll? and how did you know it was the thing for you?

Slew
TDF Staff Alumni
TDF Staff Alumni

Post by Slew »

Max23_747 wrote:Hey Seattle Slew (may I call you Slew in future?)
Absolutely. That was the horse's nickname, too. I hope you've been to Turffontein and seen a race or two?
Max23_747 wrote:No, to the contrary, Sam is in great health
Oh, wonderful! I'm glad I read that incorrectly and Sam's a healthy doll, and it'll be wonderful to see her when you can introduce her. It's great you were able to read that amazing thread all the way through.
Max23_747 wrote:I'm interested in finding out from everyone - How long have you had your love doll? and how did you know it was the thing for you?
Ivy has been with me for almost 2 years. When I saw the Real Doll website back in 2004 or so, I knew I'd enjoy a doll at least in some capacity. After Ivy arrived at home, I learned more about that capacity.

Dees Man
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor
Location: DownUnder with Sweet Dee & Nikki and also MaDee, Ally, Ashley, Fubi and Kelly

Post by Dees Man »

KN_TeenyBartender_Welcome11111.gif
KN_TeenyBartender_Welcome11111.gif (35.04 KiB) Viewed 1872 times
G'day Max and good on ya for finding our site and becoming a member. Thought I should get the barmaid to quickly mix a couple of drinks to celebrate you and Sam joining us :thumbs_up:

From what you have written you sound like you have jumped right in to enjoy the full experience. Pretty cool, right?

You do realise that it's not an illusion, she is alive (in your & mind) and that's what makes this so cool.

My girls are telling me to ask if you have some pics of Sam. We'd love to see her.

DM

INFORMATIONS