realsexdoll.com

Newbie checking in...

A place for new members to post their introduction.

Moderator: Kite

DocCIS

Newbie checking in...

Post by DocCIS »

Hello all!

I have finally made the decision to take the plunge and get a doll...the one I am looking at after a few months of searching is the WM 160cm D-cup with the large butt (baby gotta have back!), tanned skin, Head 58 and/or 56, Hair 3 and/or 10 (but already looking for different replacements, hehehe), removable insert...only thing I haven't decided is whether I want the natural nails or go painted. Have plenty of time before tax season and refund time...this will be my present to myself. Still going through vendors, seeing her on a lot of sites and will make the decision in the next month or so based on prices and such.

Have been divorced for 15 years, but still in love with my ex and have not been interested in another woman since then...have tried, and given up. So this is my substitute companion...

Anyways, wanted to get my first post in :multi: and say hello and introduce myself!

jibjibjub

Re: Newbie checking in...

Post by jibjibjub »

Welcome to the forum. Grats on the decision to get a doll. I've been so happy with my decision to do so.
WM 163 with #74 Head - Sierra Summers
above body with YL "Viola" Head - November Summers
...ordered from the fine folks at Booty Call Dolls

CF
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Post by CF »

Welcome aboard!
Viva la megaboobs!
*My juicy Cherry: viewtopic.php?t=154759
*Z-cup Moira: viewtopic.php?t=138543
*BBW Breanna: viewtopic.php?t=143116
*Yulia: viewtopic.php?t=122950
*Tina viewtopic.php?t=121819
*Aurora Jolie: viewtopic.php?t=106838
*World-famous Una Carha: viewtopic.php?t=93292

samara78
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Post by samara78 »

You should like her a lot.
The empty orchestra still plays.
Bored, certified "plastic" surgeon. Serving the masses.
Dolls i have worked on. Real doll ,JM doll,teddybabes,Anime fabric doll,wm doll, d.s dolls, Diao shi, extravaganza air dolls, 1st pc, and candy8teen dolls.

Need work done? Feel free to send me a note.

Mystere

Post by Mystere »

Welcome DocCIS, great to have you here, look around an enjoy the stay. :)
Akina, my WM 158 cm with head #53
Her arrival: http://dollforum.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=267&t=80325

DocCIS

Post by DocCIS »

Thank you for the welcome...and particularly BCD for the informative PM.

The more I read on the forums, the more prep I am doing...but also a few more questions. Right now reconsidering the issue between insert or fixed. Read the threads on it, and I know it's a personal decision, just afraid for my first girl I'll make the wrong one. The big thing which has caused me some concern is the "gap" issue from the outer labia to the insert and how much of an issue that is. I saw a couple posts talking about different inserts and wondering if that is a non-issue or not...but will have time to figure that out!

Again, appreciate the welcomes!

Slew
TDF Staff Alumni
TDF Staff Alumni

Post by Slew »

DocCIS wrote:Right now reconsidering the issue between insert or fixed.
Welcome to TDF, DocCIS. Nice choice on your lady. She's beautiful. Regarding fixed vs. insert, do take your time and read what you can find. It's very hard to recommend either or, to a new user, unless you have clearly defined willingness to do a little extra work. What ends up mattering most to you might not become apparent until after you're settled in with her.

I will say that I'm no longer interested in inserts, and will only purchase fixed in the future. It took me a while to decide that though, it wasn't right away. My reasoning is that I'm able to do the extra cleanup work easily, and inserts have been troublesome for me in a few ways. Appearance, sensations, and spontaneity outweigh any difficulty with cleanup or resale value, which are the two most commonly cited strikes against fixed, that I recall.

Stewie studmuffin
Doll Oracle
Doll Oracle
Location: Southside Virginia. A place where the men are men and the horses are nervous.

Post by Stewie studmuffin »

Welcome aboard DocCIS! You're off to a good start by coming here first. Collectively, the members here know everything there is to know about dolls and will steer you in the right direction. :thumbs_up: As far as the insert question is concerned, there are quite a few things to consider in order to determine which will be your best option. But basically, the fixed will be the easiest to use while the removable will be the easiest to clean. :wink:
No matter how pretty she is, there is a guy out there somewhere who is tired of her shit!

Girlfriends are for guys who haven't found the right doll yet.

I feel much better now that I've given up hope.

DocCIS

Post by DocCIS »

Thanks again, very much appreciated.

With the fixed, do things "stretch" out over time? This is a huge investment for me (as I'm sure it is for many others) and I don't a year or so down the line want the proverbial "throw a banana down the hallway" type effect. I know with an insert, you purchase a new one and she tightens up like a twenty-year-old all over again. That's my biggest fear about the fixed.

The insert, the whole "spontaneity" thing is a big factor. Also, the sensation is a big one...I read on a lot of posts there is a bit of a gap between the outer labia and the insert. I'm not a well-endowed person, so every inch counts so-to-speak and I don't know about that "wasted space" in-between.

Again, thank you for the welcomes!

Dees Man
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor
Location: DownUnder with Sweet Dee & Nikki and also MaDee, Ally, Ashley, Fubi and Kelly

Post by Dees Man »

welcome_to_my_world_r03.gif
welcome_to_my_world_r03.gif (59.06 KiB) Viewed 1586 times
G'day DocCIS

And welcome to TDF. You can find all you need to know about your new lady here like we all have.

As you like a WM girl you should read this (if you haven't already) http://www.dollforum.com/forum/viewtopi ... 27&t=77364 Best TPE care thread on the forum.

Personally I prefer inserts and the way WM do them now is a huge improvement on my 1st WM from 2014. My latest is only a few months old and there is no comparison between the two for looks and feel.

The gap to the insert in no more than an inch (if that) and with her legs spread the hole is about the width of my index finger, so I doubt size should be an issue. Putting the insert in can be a bit scarey at first with how much you have to stretch her open but as long as she has been thoroughly treated as per the link above she'll be fine.

Like you said, you have time to read up and learn so take your time and ask questions.

Most importantly, have fun :multi:

Dees Man

DocCIS

Post by DocCIS »

Thank you Dees Man!

I read that thread (yes, all 25 pages!) yesterday! In fact, have my shopping list all ready for mineral oil and everything! Slowly gathering all the little items and clothes so there will be nothing lacking when I can finally afford to bring her home ;)

Appreciate the comments about the inserts...I was leaning towards that until I read one thread where people were talking about "missing" the mark and the "gap" from the insert and all...and it made me question my decision. This being my first girl, I didn't want to make a $2500 mistake...can't really give this a test drive first, hehehe... I'm getting the heavy girl (think she is 80 lbs) so the insert would be a lot easier for cleaning as well instead of lugging her back and forth to the bathroom and all!

Thanks!

BTW, she is lovely!

symmes

Post by symmes »

DocCIS wrote:I'm getting the heavy girl (think she is 80 lbs) so the insert would be a lot easier for cleaning as well instead of lugging her back and forth to the bathroom and all!
I saw some photos posted in another thread of cleaning routines that involve sitting the doll on a bucket or a camp toilet placed in a large plastic tub. This enables cleaning at the bedside, rather than carrying the doll to a bathroom.

That said, I, too, have ordered a doll with an insert. (She's been built but has not arrived yet, and I fear she's stranded in China until after the CNY.)

DocCIS

Post by DocCIS »

symmes wrote:I saw some photos posted in another thread of cleaning routines that involve sitting the doll on a bucket or a camp toilet placed in a large plastic tub. This enables cleaning at the bedside, rather than carrying the doll to a bathroom.

That said, I, too, have ordered a doll with an insert. (She's been built but has not arrived yet, and I fear she's stranded in China until after the CNY.)
Yeah, I saw those set ups...although I live alone, my kids or mother would be visiting and want to keep cleanup as least stressful as possible, hehehe. Even at 50+ years of age, the stigma of owning a sex doll makes me somewhat embarrassed ;)

I read about the CNY...I won't be able to order my girl until tax refund time in the US, which will be after that, so hopefully won't have any major issues with shipping!

Thanks!

symmes

Post by symmes »

DocCIS wrote:I read about the CNY...I won't be able to order my girl until tax refund time in the US, which will be after that, so hopefully won't have any major issues with shipping!
Yeah, I'm new to the doll scene, but I've been vaguely aware of CNY because my work puts me in contact with people in China. In any event, I gather that the whole country more-or-less shuts down for 1-2 weeks, the reason being that so many workers in the cities actually come from small villages hundreds or thousands of miles away. These factory workers don't earn a lot of money, so they take trains and buses home, which takes a while. If you're in the US, imagine Thanksgiving or Christmas travel by train from New York to a small town in California and back again.

Some doll makers (Jinsan, at least, and maybe others) got behind because of heavy orders around Christmas, and were starting to get caught up; but they'll be behind again at the end of CNY. With any luck they'll get back on track by late February, so you might not have much of a delay when you order.

I find it rather impressive that, outside of the holidays, they're able to build a custom ~30kg doll in a matter of days and ship it almost anywhere in the world in a few more days.

Aberdare
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Aberdare »

Welcome to TDF!

Great bunch here, if you have any questions, just ask.

Cheers!
I'm Just Gonna put an "OUT OF ORDER" Sign on my Forehead, and call it a Day...

The Residents of Aberdare Manor:
Jenny_D - WM Style 160cm - 86cm Bust
Jennifer_D - WM Style 160cm - 92cm Bust
Alexandra_D - WM165 K-cup
Jaquelynne_D - WM Style 155cm Big Bust
Nymphodora - WM165 K-cup
Fleurette - YL 158-P2 Pregnant
Jonathan_D - JY 160cm Male
Olivia_D - WM 140cm - D Cup
Diana - JY 168cm - H Cup
Angela_D - Entity 165cm - D Cup
Winter_D - IL 160cm BB - D Cup