realsexdoll.com

Newbie checking in...

A place for new members to post their introduction.

Moderator: Kite

SynthetikReality95
Ex-Member

Re: Newbie checking in...

Post by SynthetikReality95 »

Aww man i envy you getting a 160.. be sure to post a few pics! Have fun, and welcome to the community! We're here to help with whatever you need getting started

DocCIS

Post by DocCIS »

SynthetikReality95 wrote:Aww man i envy you getting a 160.. be sure to post a few pics! Have fun, and welcome to the community! We're here to help with whatever you need getting started
I will definitely post her pics when I get her...won't be for a month or two, it will be my "gift" come tax refund time ;) I wanted to do it last year, but as I said, house repairs (leaky roof) intervened...this year it's a go!

Only thing I'm leery of is her weight...the site says she's 86 lbs (39 kg) which is one of the more heavier dolls...but that was to be expected for the larger size and her bigger bottom ;) Have already started purchasing clothes, makeup, and wigs, as well as everything for her care...so yeah, I'm a bit stoked, LOL!

Sector_1
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by Sector_1 »

DocCIS wrote:Only thing I'm leery of is her weight...the site says she's 86 lbs (39 kg) which is one of the more heavier dolls...but that was to be expected for the larger size and her bigger bottom ;)
Hello DocCIS and welcome, I hope you make your decision soon.
I have a 165cm doll and you soon get use to the weight in time and there are lots of tips here on how to bend and move them safely and what to watch out for when doing so.

Good luck and look forward to more news and photos.

Sector_1

DocCIS

Post by DocCIS »

Sector_1 wrote:Hello DocCIS and welcome, I hope you make your decision soon.
I have a 165cm doll and you soon get use to the weight in time and there are lots of tips here on how to bend and move them safely and what to watch out for when doing so.

Good luck and look forward to more news and photos.

Sector_1
Thanks Sector! The decision is made...just waiting for the money to come in, hehe. Should be getting my W2's soon (this week)...the sooner I can get my taxes done, the quicker the refund will come and my girl can be ordered.

Have waffled back and forth on the fixed versus insert issue, but enough people with inserts have convinced me that is the way to go. If I want fixed, there is always oral or anal ;)

Have already ordered several outfits, as well as make-up and such, LOL. I can already see this will be an investment, hehehe...and haven't even gotten my girl yet! ;)

DocCIS

Post by DocCIS »

Just submitted my taxes...so now it's a waiting game for my refund...one step closer!

In the meantime, I've been stocking up on everything I need, from mineral oil/Nivea/Vaseline/Powder to makeup, wigs, and clothes...each package makes me more anxious, LOL!

Soon...soon she'll be mine... ;)

hollows+fentiman
Doll Oracle
Doll Oracle

Post by hollows+fentiman »

Hi and welcome DocCIS! Yeah, for your first doll at that weight I would go for the insert version. It is pretty easy to remove after a session and normally you get two inserts supplied from WM so you can put the other one straight back in ready for another session in the morning!

I got used to handling my Ashaki before even attempting anal as there's no insert there! The thread about cleaning is good and I posted my camping toilet method there so you don't have to move her to the bathroom each time! These pics might be upside down as I'm on the iPad at the moment!
IMG_0146.JPG
IMG_0146.JPG (1.19 MiB) Viewed 1158 times
IMG_0148.JPG
IMG_0148.JPG (1.21 MiB) Viewed 1158 times
I can just put her into the sitting position and lift her onto the seat beside the bed without moving her too far!

Cheers, Hollows.
Ashaki Sanura's Family Adventures (WM168 Nava) viewtopic.php?f=11&t=77571

Tanice & Jacey WM168A (Lovedolls Grace Williams & #64 heads)
Vivette 153 Vivid Doll
Rosheen WM 156B
Tarni Kimber Doll
Rusty Firedoll 166
Chiyoko 6YE 170
Reema Piperdoll 162
ETesse PIB Spinner 2.0 silicone
Yi nu de & Yong DS100
Many Phicen, Jiaou, LD, Barbie and Ken Dolls!

DocCIS

Post by DocCIS »

Thanks Hollows...I saw several people's set up for the camp toilet seat, but figured the insert would be the best way.

Also saw a video by Lemmikainen that had a medical travel chair (lightweight wheel chair) which I bought. I have a 3 story townhouse so getting my girl up and down 3 flights of stairs will be much easier with that, LOL!

Now it's a waiting game until my refund, then it will be a waiting game for the order...but soon! ;)

INFORMATIONS