realsexdoll.com

Newbie doing research

A place for new members to post their introduction.

Moderator: Kite

Sector_1
Active Poster
Active Poster

Re: Newbie doing research

Post by Sector_1 »

Welcome Rono,
people here are very friendly and passionte about dolls. I too had been looking at dolls for quite sometime and have just recently brought my first doll and we've now been together a month. They do take a fair bit of looking after, half the enjoyment and I didn't really know what I was letting myself in for but being a doll owner is very rewarding in many ways. There's lots of very good information here about it.

I hope you find yourself one that's as beautiful as my Joanne.

All the best,

Sector_1

Slew
TDF Staff Alumni
TDF Staff Alumni

Post by Slew »

Welcome, Rono! :smilecolros:

Dirk11
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by Dirk11 »

tman2016 wrote:Welcome Rono, Enjoy your search... doll ownership can be a lot of fun and addictive!
I'm starting to understand the addictive aspect. It's amazing how much more affordable a quality doll can be had for. I'm remember the first generation real dolls being rediculously out of reach.

ILoveCoffee

Post by ILoveCoffee »

Welcome, Rono!

Two serious considerations are weight and cost.

As you may have already read, the dead weight of a doll is harder to handle than a live person, but is manageable with the right techniques. A 51 lb. doll can hurt you if handled incorrectly, even by a person with normal strength.

I would suggest buying a moderately priced doll to start out with, in case doll ownership does not work out for you. It is not for everyone. There is a lot of time and effort expended caring for a doll. If it doesn't work out, you will have less in the initial investment. If it does, you will upgrade to a larger doll when it finally fails, or will add another, higher quality doll to your harem.

As far as body style and face, the doll will select you.
Mit freundlichen Grüßen, Coffee
  • Sanae
  • RLSD 140 D
  • #33 Head
  • Brown MannequinFan Eyes (or Deep Blue or Deep Green or Light Green or "Mia" Green or Light Blue)
  • Auburn Hair (#10), but several more wigs
  • Medium Skin Tone
  • French Manicure Nails
  • Stand up Feet w/ MF screw caps
Visit Sanae's Doll Album at http://www.dollalbum.com/dollgallery/in ... ?cat=14809
Proud member of the Super Softy Monkey Team Doll Force since 2017.

INFORMATIONS