realsexdoll.com

New to this and very interested!

A place for new members to post their introduction.

Moderator: Kite

cheeky+swine

Re: New to this and very interested!

Post by cheeky+swine »

HI Keepitreel43. Have you considered the YL 128cm Kylie. You can get the smooth stomach version now. Here is a link to the YL site. http://www.yldoll.com/yldoll/index.html#section1 See pic below

I have a YL 155 custom (Darcey) because I wanted a more womanly sized doll but with an A cup.

There is nothing wrong with her rear view at all. See her herehttp://www.dollforum.com/forum/viewtopi ... 9&start=30

Dystempr

Post by Dystempr »

Since you say this is really only for sexual desires, you also might want to either just go for a torso or a set of legs. More doll vendors are basically just creating torso and leg versions of their dolls. So that should be easier to hide than a full doll.

Keepitreel43
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by Keepitreel43 »

Dystemper, thanks for the reply. That has crossed my mind as well. I did see one posted on here that had a very nice nether region. I may give that some more thought. I haven't seen but maybe 1 set of legs available. Are there a lot that I am missing?

Dystempr

Post by Dystempr »

On the leg front, I have only seen two different ones.

There is the doll4ever line that DollTo and DollStudio are now selling. and another manufacturer that I cannot remember to be honest. But I am sure you can find them by looking at the vendor part of the forum and visiting their site.

viewforum.php?f=210

Xephyr
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Post by Xephyr »

I have owned two silicone 110cm dolls from JM Doll in the past and I highly recommend them over a 100cm WM Doll because the quality and durability you get is superior, especially if you're a feet guy. I absolutely loved the feet on the 110cm JM, but not so much the duck feet on the 100cm WM, they looked quite silly.

Speaking of silly, although, not as silly as the name might entail, you may want to look into a SiliDoll, are a few TPE dolls in the smaller range as well - AND their dolls have better designed feet! Z-OneDoll also have a 111cm doll made of silicone. ORDoll also has a small 108cm TPE doll. JYDoll has a 125cm doll.

Good luck, and happy hunting for that perfect lady!

INFORMATIONS