realsexdoll.com

New guy here.

A place for new members to post their introduction.

Moderator: Kite

MrHands
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

New guy here.

Post by MrHands »

Hello everyone,

I'm not new to dolls, but I'm not an expert. I bought my first one about 30 years ago. But anyway.
I found this forum because I bought a doll (PIB China), and I got suspicious. I found the same picture of this doll on numerous sites. There was one that was identical, with the same format and pictures, just a different name. I stumbled upon this site and found a lot of great information. I wish I found this site before I made a purchase.

Now I have 2 dolls coming, one from that shady site and one from a site linked here. I bought a WM doll. The one from the shady site is a WM like doll. Might be an expensive lesson, but who knows, I might have 2 cool dolls arriving. 1 for sure, maybe 2. We shall see.

pixies4ever

Re: New guy here.

Post by pixies4ever »

Welcome! Let's hope for the best with your orders!

Lemminkainen
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Post by Lemminkainen »

Welcome to TDF MrHands.
Glad you found us even in the event of getting potential ill tidings; I had a PIB and I guarantee that they are only made right here in the USA because I visited the makers shop.
I hope all goes well, and that you find them lovable. :glou:

Booty Call Dolls
VENDOR
VENDOR

Post by Booty Call Dolls »

Welcome and if you are not satisfied with the site that uses PIB name and you used paypal to purchase her, let us know and we let you know how you can get your money back as well as make them pay to get the doll sent back to them. Jeff has helped one person win a paypal claim and get a free doll. Key thing to do is paste a copy of the add into a word document to show doll you get is not as pictured.
Hopefully, you will like the doll.
Love,
Nyoko
Attachments
I AM NYOKO
I AM NYOKO
nyokogift.gif (452.13 KiB) Viewed 755 times

INFORMATIONS