realsexdoll.com

Hello, world!

A place for new members to post their introduction.

Moderator: Kite

hellokay
Basic Poster
Basic Poster

Hello, world!

Post by hellokay »

Hello ladies and gents --

Happy holidays to one and all, and pleasure to make your acquaintance. I'm reporting here from the East Coast of the United States and this forum has already been a terrific resource in my quest that began fifteen years ago to get a hyper-realistic doll. (At that time, I was linked to a model of a first-generation Realdoll and summarily blown away -- even though the ostensible point of the link was to make fun of such things. I suspect that many of us have been first introduced to dolls in a similar manner.). I've since recently acquired an RD2 (Michelle, standard blonde configuration) and really felt that I was opening a time capsule from the future when I opened the crate. I am pleased to join your ranks and be decades ahead of the curve, when such things will finally be part of regular society!

Best,

Hellokay

samara78
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Re: Hello, world!

Post by samara78 »

Welcome aboard pleasure to have you aboard.
Don't know if i am east coast, but feel free to keep in touch. 5 forum posts will unlock your private messages and pic posting privalages.
Cheers and happy holidays
The empty orchestra still plays.
Bored, certified "plastic" surgeon. Serving the masses.
Dolls i have worked on. Real doll ,JM doll,teddybabes,Anime fabric doll,wm doll, d.s dolls, Diao shi, extravaganza air dolls, 1st pc, and candy8teen dolls.

Need work done? Feel free to send me a note.

Lemminkainen
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Re: Hello, world!

Post by Lemminkainen »

Welcome to TDF hellokay.
I hope you find your companion enjoyable. :glou:

INFORMATIONS