realsexdoll.com

Hello! Something out of left-field...

A place for new members to post their introduction.

Moderator: Kite

S_A_Octavia
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Hello! Something out of left-field...

Post by S_A_Octavia »

Hiya! My name's Something About Octavia. I've been lurking on The Doll Forum for a while now - I'm a big doll enthusiast myself, and I love seeing all the different pictures people put up of their beloveds! I myself have never owned a doll in the strictest sense (barring an inflatable anime doll I had a few years ago)... "strictest sense" being the operative words there, because I do have one. She's just probably something a little... different.

Meet Octavia! She's a custom-made anthro pony doll. Not only that, she's a plush, which makes her super snuggly!

Now, inspired by all the pictures I've seen everyone here take of their dolls, Tavi has a number of different costumes/outfits, but I realise that she's likely something of an oddity here. Depending on if she's well-received or not (or if she even fits within the rules) will determine if I post more. If people would rather not see something like this then that's fine, I'll just delete myself and piss off back to FurAffinity, haha =P

Anyway, that'll do me for the moment!

--SAO

:n00b:

Lemminkainen
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Re: Hello! Something out of left-field...

Post by Lemminkainen »

Welcome to TDF S_A_Octavia.
Aw! She's cute! :) :thumbs_up: (And yes, she's fine here as long as all the forum rules are followed.)

S_A_Octavia
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by S_A_Octavia »

Thanks ^_^ Yeah, I've checked the rules, I'm worried she may be in a grey area (and not just because of her colour!) because she's a TV character. Dunno if that'll cause complications. Guess I'll cross that bridge only if I have to!

Unfortunately I'm actually just about to pop out for a while so I'm gonna have to leave this thread to the mercy of any commenters until I return, haha. But if people have any questions, I'll be happy to answer them when I get back! :D

Lemminkainen
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Post by Lemminkainen »

Actually, other members here have anthropomorphic doll companions. I think this isn't shocking or odd to anyone here on TDF. We even have a registered vendor that specializes in "anthro-panions". (I just coined another new word folks!!)

S_A_Octavia
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by S_A_Octavia »

Really? Good to hear! I've never seen any myself (barring an anthro dragon made by the user Coyote9), but I guess I must have been looking in the wrong places! Glad to know I'm not the only one =3

dollylamma
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by dollylamma »

There is nothing wrong with a little pony play. She is different , but I believe she will be right at home here.

samara78
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Post by samara78 »

Octavia is a cutie welcome to you both. We hope you enjoy the forum. Take off you shoes a while and stay as long as you like
The empty orchestra still plays.
Bored, certified "plastic" surgeon. Serving the masses.
Dolls i have worked on. Real doll ,JM doll,teddybabes,Anime fabric doll,wm doll, d.s dolls, Diao shi, extravaganza air dolls, 1st pc, and candy8teen dolls.

Need work done? Feel free to send me a note.

lonelybear

Post by lonelybear »

FurAffinity eh? I think I will take a look at that site.

Not gonna lie, as an anime fan and fan of Sci Fi women I do like the idea of women who have animal features. And not just tails, horns or ears but hind style legs and elongated snouts, provided they are not TO elaborate. We will eventually see, if there not out there already, silicone and TPE dolls with such features.

I know your lovely girl will be accepted here. Doesn't matter if she is an anime character as there are already dolls created to look like anime characters not to mention the lava croft doll (game not anime, I know) this is a forum for the dolls we love and that why she (and you lol) are welcome here.
Savor the fruit of life, my young friends. It has a sweet taste when it is fresh from the vine. But don't live too long. The taste turns bitter... after a time.
Kor, the Dahar Master
Star Trek: Deep Space Nine: Once More Unto the Breach, Season 7 Episode 7, 1998

Karrot
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by Karrot »

More pics please! Personally, Twilight is best pony, but I get Octavia :D

If I had the room/money I would have 6 anime girls dressed up as the mane six.

./waitsforbroniestoemerge

Karrot
I'm just a boy, standing in front of a girl, trying not to masturbate.
Xiaoli - DS Doll 160+ with Jaiyi head (Picture Thread here)
Kaia - DS Doll 167 Evo with Kayla head (Picture Thread here)
Xiaoli and Kaia together (Picture Thread Here)
Jess, Cindy, and Pinky (TeddyBabes) (Picture Thread Here)
Maddie - WM158G #233 (Picture Thread Here)
Romi - FunWest FWD078 (Picture Thread Here]

S_A_Octavia
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by S_A_Octavia »

Thanks, everyone! In that case I'll post some more :D Thing is, I'm not sure where I ought to post pics - I notice most of the forums are categorised by doll maker/brand. Where would be an appropriate place to post pics of Tavi? (A forum, I mean - I already have some pics on The Doll Alum.)

Before I go, have one more:

What? Just because she's a classy Equestria-famous cellist doesn't mean she can't have a plushie of her own! :razz:

Lemminkainen
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Post by Lemminkainen »

Eyecandy is good spot for pic threads: http://www.dollforum.com/forum/viewforum.php?f=11
:wink:
Many of our companions have little friends, pets and mascots.
My TBD Nunoko has a little (kitsune) fox named Hachi.

rubherkitty
Doll Oracle
Doll Oracle
Location: Interstate 44 with 10 long-haired Friends a' Jesus In a chartreuse micra-bus

Post by rubherkitty »

Welcome to TDF!
Different is good here. :D
Going downtown. Gonna see my gal. Gonna sing her a song. I'm gonna show her my ding dong! C&C

S_A_Octavia
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by S_A_Octavia »

Cool, thanks! I'll put some more pics up in The Doll Album and go introduce her there ^_^

S_A_Octavia
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by S_A_Octavia »

Also, quick question re the newbie status being lifted upon making 5 posts - do replies to threads (such as me talking to you guys here) count towards that total, or do they have to be new thread posts?

EDIT: Nevermind, I have full access now!

rubherkitty
Doll Oracle
Doll Oracle
Location: Interstate 44 with 10 long-haired Friends a' Jesus In a chartreuse micra-bus

Post by rubherkitty »

I think every post counts regardless of where it is.

Gee, thanks to this post about post I'm at 4248! :D

Cute pony BTW. I think I'll start scanning the fields around here and see if I spot one! :wink:
Going downtown. Gonna see my gal. Gonna sing her a song. I'm gonna show her my ding dong! C&C

INFORMATIONS