realsexdoll.com

New, will have some questions.

A place for new members to post their introduction.

Moderator: Kite

Slew
TDF Staff Alumni
TDF Staff Alumni

Re: New, will have some questions.

Post by Slew »

Congrats 4bidden! :glou: She looks so cute on the bed! Looks like she is scratching her inner thigh.

Good choice! 8)

shimu3z
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by shimu3z »

4biddenartist,
Welcome to the Forum. Dolls are expensive to make. Period. Any fine doll, such as Ball Jointed Dolls, Real Doll, 4Woods etc take a lot of planning, construction , body and face painting and on and on. So if a doll is inexpensive, it won't be a quality doll. Keep checking the sales on here. Sometimes a very nice doll comes up for a fair and good price. Be patient. I hope this sale works out for you. If it doesn't you need to let the Forum know that. Scams are a part of the doll world just like any other part of the world. They can be an expensive lesson. Best of luck with your purchase.
shimu :angel:

I see you ordered another. The whole thread didn't come up for me before. So my comments are back dated, I guess. Anyway, I hope your new order is great! A doll can be a lot of fun and a good friend. OC has helped me a lot.
shimu :angel:
shimu3z

Life may not be what you want but it will be what you make it.

Xephyr
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Post by Xephyr »

There's a 135cm flat-chested doll made by JY Doll. I like this face on the more voluptuous 135cm alternative body though.

http://www.jydoll.com/index.php?main_pa ... ucts_id=30

stickyrice
Former Member

Post by stickyrice »

man, just coming to this thread and peering in (late) is like watching a car wreck in slow motion (one post at a time).. everyone giving OP advice and him not listening.. a $6,500 doll for $500? i was both cringing and shouting 'stop don't do it!!' with each new post.

best of luck! ;)

INFORMATIONS