realsexdoll.com

Hi :)

A place for new members to post their introduction.

Moderator: Kite

Wiliam

Re: Hi :)

Post by Wiliam »

Netwit wrote:
Wiliam wrote:Question for a mod; this was actually my second post. My first intro was longer and was sent on Monday but it never showed. I didn't accidentally email that to my boss instead, did I? :oops:
I only see your two posts from this thread in your member history. I also checked the logs to see if your post/topic was mistakenly disapproved, but I didn't see anything. If it was, you should have been notified via your provided email.
Hope your boss is doll-friendly :P
Wiliam wrote:@Netwit; I love the Dali (Dolly) reference :)
-Wil
:D :thumbs_up:
Meh, no worries. I remember typing in the text box with all the fun little faces to the left. I must have clicked a wrong button. :roll:

OICADoll

Post by OICADoll »

I made my first doll purchase through XSDolls and am awaiting her receipt. For any new peeps to the forum, I would recommend you consider the following. If other users have comments or additions please add on to the chain. I think this could help all new members.

New to dolls and want to make a purchase?

I would recommend you determine all the important uses to you.

Examples just a sextoy, sexy art work or companion to keep warm with at nite.

From there maybe what factors in those categories are important.

For the sextoy, size and weight if your into sexual acrobatics. Size and fit for you desires - torso length for kissing etc.

For instance a sexy art work that has real women dimensions is easy to dress in that smokin hot dress you may have seen a hottie in the local club. Easy to dress in that real swimsuit/lingerie right off the modeling runway. Finding clothes is easy and the selection is endless. The smaller 100Cm to 140Cm may have you looking in the kids selection or buying doll clothes which could limit your selection drastically. As my male gender makes me all about the visual - this was an important point for me.

For the companion having a matching size is the priority.

Now sense it it a size matters - with it comes weight. With weight it is limited acrobatics.

For me it is a best of both worlds, one real life size to greet you at the door in that incredible dress. And one smaller/much lighter for vigorous aerobics.

The path to the decision and fulfillment may give you some unique insights. I hope you find this useful.

Wiliam

Post by Wiliam »

Thank you websex; all advice/opinions welcome.
I'm afraid my sexual acrobatics years are behind me so that answers that question, lol. The clothing issue is a real one. I'm glad I paid attention in home ec; my sewing skills should come in handy. However, I don't know the first thing about makeup so it's youtube school for me. I do have back and neck issues but because of my job, I'm used to hefting 60 lb. bags of plaster and cement around.
My gal will have to be a secret though so that complicates things a little.
This may sound odd but I didn't go looking for a doll. I just stumbled across one on Aliexpress and it got me to thinking. After about an hour of research I found a girl and was immediately smitten. So for me, it's not about getting a doll, it's about getting *her*. It's very exciting.

xsdolls
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by xsdolls »

Wiliam wrote:So for me, it's not about getting a doll, it's about getting *her*. It's very exciting.
Absolutely correct - make sure to take your time and don't rush into something very fast. Picking your favorite doll is often even more difficult than picking a car ;)
XS Dolls™ - Setting the Standard
www.xsdolls.com - 1.800.605.5656 - support@xsdolls.com

Latest Dollcast Video:
XS:DC - S01E04 - Sanhui 156/E Review

Wiliam

Post by Wiliam »

Life+checkbook-time=no rash moves ;-)

Wiliam

Post by Wiliam »

xsdolls wrote:
Wiliam wrote:So for me, it's not about getting a doll, it's about getting *her*. It's very exciting.
Absolutely correct - make sure to take your time and don't rush into something very fast. Picking your favorite doll is often even more difficult than picking a car ;)

For me, choosing a car usually has very little to do with how it looks. Yet another reason to be excited about this purchase :fadein:

haremlover
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Post by haremlover »

Hi! And WELCOME!

Best wishes

Harem
Latest reviews coming for Irontech and FJ doll silicone ladies.

Chloé's book
is available from The-Doll-House
- - - -
Here's Coverdoll Yolanda
- - - -
Reviews for:
-DS-OR-JY-SY-Jarliet-Vivid-SM-SE-ZOne-JM-Sino-Sanhui-Pipedream--XY-WM-Elsa Babe-SM Silicone Siliko-XYcolo-Starpery-Elsa Babe-FutureDoll-Zelex-Irontech-FJ Doll
- - - -
YouTube Doll Review Channel
-https://www.youtube.com/@sexdoll-reviews-

Wiliam

Post by Wiliam »

haremlover wrote:Hi! And WELCOME!

Best wishes

Harem
Thank you Harem :)

INFORMATIONS