www.wmdolls.com

Happy Birthday dodgeman!!

Congratulations! Let's celebrate our members birthdays and anniversaries.
Swan
Asst. Manager - CoverDoll
Asst. Manager - CoverDoll

Re: Happy Birthday dodgeman!!

Post by Swan »

Have a great one my friend! :glou:
birthday Dodgeman.jpg
birthday Dodgeman.jpg (847.18 KiB) Viewed 1213 times

dodgeman
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by dodgeman »

siliconefun wrote:
happy_bday_sexy.gif
Hi dodgeman,
The best wishes from SF's team and that you may have a very happy day, surrounded by your wonderful and lovely ladies. Have a great one!

- SF & the team -
Thank you so much SF and your beautiful girls! :D I do plan on a relaxing time with the girls this evening there Sir but, that might turn into something else! :whistle: :whistle: :D

dodgeman
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by dodgeman »

tongue-O-matic wrote:Happy B-Day dodgeman!
hollows+fentiman wrote:Happy Birthday dodgeman, from Ashaki and me!

Cheers, Hollows.
Seattle Slew wrote:Hey dodgeman, I was just chatting with Marty McFly, who's getting ready to go back to 1985 pretty soon, and he was adamant that I give you his birthday regards.

Image From both of us! :glou:
Thank you so much, Tongue, Hollows & Slew for the birthday wishes and Slew, if you see Marty again soon, tell him I would like to go back to 1985 with him for a few days! I need to get some classic car parts that are no longer available here in 2017! :lol: :D

dodgeman
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by dodgeman »

brigittes hubbie wrote:Happy Birthday Dodgeman, best wishes, have a great Party with all your gorgeous ladies,

Chris, Brigitte, Martine, LEF & the little ones
Thank you there Chris and your girls too, the girls have been noisey and partying all day! :D
LaDollyVita wrote:Rachel and I send you our very best, friend. Happy Birthday!
I thank you from the heart there Sir and look forward to seeing you in a few weeks here in PA! :D
Lexi wrote::new-bday:

Oh Crap Lexi, That's too bad that you could not come to see me through the mail but, I hope to see you in few weeks in person here in PA too! :D

dodgeman
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by dodgeman »

deerman wrote:Happy Birthday! :D dodgeman you are the best!! :D Erica wants to send you kisses! :D
Oh WOW Deerman what else can I say, Erica looks like a real Sweetheart in that photo and I'd love a kiss from her! See you soon my friend! :D

dodgeman
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by dodgeman »

Rari wrote:Wishing you a MOST Happy Birthday, Dodgeman! Everyone here sends you a big hug!!!

Hugs,

Rari
Thank you Rari for the birthday wish and Hugs to Hollywu and all of you girls today too! :D
TJ_Foxx wrote:Happy Birthday Dodgeman!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I woudl have posted sooner but I was stunned by Erica's pic. :mrgreen:

From TJ, Tashie, Gina, Mariska and Caterina
Thank you to you and your girls there my friend, I know what you mean about being distracted by Erica, it's hard not to be! :D
Nescio50 wrote:Happy Birthday Dodgeman :bday: :bday: :bday: :bday: :bday: :bday: :bday: :bday: :bday: :bday:

Have a great day :glou:
Thank you there Nescio and Cheers to you and your girls too there Sir! :D :glou:

dodgeman
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by dodgeman »

havefun wrote:Happy Birthday Dodgeman!
Chrissy and I wish you the best today!!
Thanks HaveFun, Chrissy and Missy and I will see you in a few weeks at the doll meet! :D
RaDiv wrote:Congrats dodgeman! First round is on me!
Boobman wrote:Happy Birthday Dodgeman.
RaDiv, Boobman, Thank you guys for the Birthday wishes, another year has come and gone way TOOOO fast! :D

dodgeman
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by dodgeman »

Celest wrote:HAPPY BIRTHDAY DODGEMAN
O995E.gif

Like you need another lady to pop out of a cake!

Well maybe
10.gif
And a Big Thank You for all you do for all of us dolls
Especially for my Stance Modifier which allow 0osik to better grab mt a$$.

Hugs-n-Kisses to you and all the girls
Celestia,
Azure, and 0osik
Thank you Celest, 0osik & Azure and Yes, another (Abyss sister) lady DID pop out of the cake here at the Dodge house a few weeks ago before my birthday! The girls are taking over the house and it's Great! You Abyss girls are the best! :D

You are so welcome Sweetie for the help and the modifiers do allow the guys to Grab you asses better! :whistle: :D

dodgeman
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by dodgeman »

Swan wrote:
Have a great one my friend! :glou:
Thank you there Swan, I love that birthday photo that you created, SOOO Cool man with the girl on the left side,...Oh Wait,..She's the one that popped out of the cake here a few weeks ago as an early birthday gift and What an entrance she made,..Olivia! :mrgreen:

Stewie studmuffin
Doll Oracle
Doll Oracle
Location: Southside Virginia. A place where the men are men and the horses are nervous.

Post by Stewie studmuffin »

Happy birthday dodgeman! :new-bday: :bday:
It is indeed a coincidence that we not only share a love of dolls but also the same birthday! :D
Another thing that we have in common is that I'm a Dodge man myself! :D I have a 73 Charger with a 440 that I would like to get fixed up one of these days. I don't know if it will ever happen, but I would like to.
But in any case, hope you have a good one! :glou:
No matter how pretty she is, there is a guy out there somewhere who is tired of her shit!

Girlfriends are for guys who haven't found the right doll yet.

I feel much better now that I've given up hope.

samara78
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Post by samara78 »

Hiya dodge! Happy birthday.
The empty orchestra still plays.
Bored, certified "plastic" surgeon. Serving the masses.
Dolls i have worked on. Real doll ,JM doll,teddybabes,Anime fabric doll,wm doll, d.s dolls, Diao shi, extravaganza air dolls, 1st pc, and candy8teen dolls.

Need work done? Feel free to send me a note.

Nick
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Nick »

:new-bday: :new-bday: :bday: Happy Birthday Dodgeman :new-bday: :new-bday: :bday:
image.gif
image.gif (388.69 KiB) Viewed 1175 times
:glou: :glou:
Nick

dodgeman
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by dodgeman »

Stewie studmuffin wrote:Happy birthday dodgeman! :new-bday: :bday:
It is indeed a coincidence that we not only share a love of dolls but also the same birthday! :D
Another thing that we have in common is that I'm a Dodge man myself! :D I have a 73 Charger with a 440 that I would like to get fixed up one of these days. I don't know if it will ever happen, but I would like to.
But in any case, hope you have a good one! :glou:
Thanks Stewie, that is crazy that our B-days are the same day man! Yes, do get that car fixed up or if it is an original and not molested, it can be worth a pile of cash in pretty much any condition if you were to sell to the right buyer! :thumbs_up: :D
samara78 wrote:Hiya dodge! Happy birthday.
Howdy there Samara and Thank you so much! Hope to see you again this year in Hershey if you decide to make the trip! :D
Nick wrote::new-bday: :new-bday: :bday: Happy Birthday Dodgeman :new-bday: :new-bday: :bday:
image.gif
:glou: :glou:
Thanks so much there Nick! :thumbs_up: I like that gif you posted and saved a copy of it for later use! :glou:

INFORMATIONS