www.wmdolls.com

Happy Birthday Shadowsparky

Congratulations! Let's celebrate our members birthdays and anniversaries.

shadowsparky

Re: Happy Birthday Shadowsparky

Post by shadowsparky »

OH i missed this thread! netwit actually pm'd me to point this thread out to me! dammit! this would've made an awesome birthday! all well, better late than never i suppose :roll: anyway, thank you very much to all the guys and dolls who have wished me a happy birthday on this thread, for those who don't know how old i am now, i'm 123 years old, i was born on january 25, 1894 in the middle of a mostly unpopulated land that is now Gosnell Arkansas and in 1906 when i was 12 years old my family settled in the village of mosher which is now the city of Trumann Arkansas. Six years later when i was 18 years old i sailed on the Titanic in april of 1912, and i'll tell you real quickly that everything you know about the Titanic disaster is a lie, it was actually ME who sunk the Titanic! yeah, that's right! i was up on the bridge that night smoking dope with captain smith and i got this idea that it would be really, really funny if i just steered the ship right into that ice berg and captain smith lol'd and said "go for it!" so i grabbed the big steering wheel and steered right into the ice berg and i didn't want anyone to find out what i did so i locked captain smith in the bridge and left him drown to death while i crossed-dressed to get my stoned ass on a lifeboat and the get the fuck back to america. Once the Carpathia docked in New York and unloaded all of us Titanic survivors I immediately fled back to the village of mosher (which was then incorporated as the city of Trumann Arkansas 5 years later) and never spoke of the disaster again to anyone until now. When i got back to mosher after sinking the Titanic i was broke as shit and needed money to buy more weed, so i went to work for the Singer sewing machine company and started building the company houses that were used to house all the peasants for the next 40 years, we spent several years building them and in 1914 we built the 2 little 560 square foot 3 room shotgun houses that i would end up owning about 100 years later! that's right folks, for those of you who have seen my house project thread and thought that i really knew that house well, it was because i fucking built it! :mrgreen:
i built that house from the ground up 2 years after i sunk the Titanic and then a hundred years later i gutted the fucking thing out and built it again! :haha2:

So thank you very much Ryleigh for starting this thread! you're such a sweet :lilangel: and you're supre adorable and very lovable! You and sheegirl were the 2 biggest inspirations for my precious little Sarah who ain't with us yet but she's on her way

Hostage man, i've been wondering were you've been! i don't see you around much anymore!

celest, you too are a :lilangel: and that picture of you and azure is so adorable! your baby sister Sarah is on her way, this was my last birthday without her and next year will be even better because it'll be my first birthday with Sarah and we'll have our first valentine's day together 3 weeks later!

and thank you to every one else who posted here, i wish i would have seen this thread on my birthday, but i never go on the announcements forum so that's why i missed it, so thank you all for thinking about me on my birthday!
I love my doll so much I would save her from a burning car.....cause if it's MY car that's on fire, she costed more than the car....

INFORMATIONS