sexyrealsexdolls.com

Cheap Broken neck-Dollhouse 168

Mods, Repairs & Maintenance related specifically to not specifically listed TPE or TPR Dolls
Jeffdude
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Cheap Broken neck-Dollhouse 168

Post by Jeffdude »

I have a Monika /Poey 100cm doll
Less than a year later neck broke
In the pic you can see where it was welded by Dolhouse 168 and broke.
The big piece covers the small screw but was welded to metal connecting the body.
Any suggestions ?
Shannon use to answer all my emails before getting my money. Once they have your money stopped getting replys on regular basis ,only time he replied right away when he knew I was interested in buying another doll before this mess. When I told him I will share this with Forum he completely stopped .
One answer I got from him was " Just buy same size crew". It's not that easy , looks a like the main connection is inside the body.
Looks like a larger screw that broke covers the smaller one. The other half of the broken screw is attached to the body.
Plus I have a piece of metal inside the vagina that rubs against me and causes irritation. So bad that it even rips condom.

Never doing business will Dollhouse 168
Attachments
image.jpeg
image.jpeg (1.07 MiB) Viewed 1591 times
image.jpeg
image.jpeg (1.16 MiB) Viewed 1591 times
image.jpeg
image.jpeg (1010.13 KiB) Viewed 1591 times

samara78
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Re: Cheap Broken neck-Dollhouse 168

Post by samara78 »

Hey bud you can totally fix drill completely through both bolts towards the lower portion of both bolts with a dremmel. Applynyloxk nut and bolt completely through.
The empty orchestra still plays.
Bored, certified "plastic" surgeon. Serving the masses.
Dolls i have worked on. Real doll ,JM doll,teddybabes,Anime fabric doll,wm doll, d.s dolls, Diao shi, extravaganza air dolls, 1st pc, and candy8teen dolls.

Need work done? Feel free to send me a note.

INFORMATIONS