dollstudio.org

YL Doll YL-165 body style with ›Elsa‹ head (Jinshan no. 201)

Dollstudio focuses on life-like dolls made of silicone and TPE, with products spanning from life-sized love dolls and manikins over miniature companions to 1/6 scale miniatures. Based in Europe, Dollstudio is an authorized vendor for respected manufacturers like Doll Sweet, Ruby13, Maidlee Doll, Dream Doll Creation, OR Doll, WM Dolls, YL Doll, JM Doll, Sanhui, Hitdoll, Onedoll, and Lovely Doll. By default, we're shipping from Germany with all customs and taxes cleared.
Dollstudio
VENDOR
VENDOR

YL Doll YL-165 body style with ›Elsa‹ head (Jinshan no. 201)

Post by Dollstudio »

Hi,

here are some brand new photos with YL Doll's YL-165 body style and ›Elsa‹ head (Jinshan no. 201):
yl-doll-yl-165-body-elsa-no-201-head-0087.JPG
yl-doll-yl-165-body-elsa-no-201-head-0087.JPG (363.25 KiB) Viewed 994 times
yl-doll-yl-165-body-elsa-no-201-head-0119.JPG
yl-doll-yl-165-body-elsa-no-201-head-0119.JPG (517.67 KiB) Viewed 994 times
yl-doll-yl-165-body-elsa-no-201-head-0140.JPG
yl-doll-yl-165-body-elsa-no-201-head-0140.JPG (441.69 KiB) Viewed 994 times
yl-doll-yl-165-body-elsa-no-201-head-0010.JPG
yl-doll-yl-165-body-elsa-no-201-head-0010.JPG (532.73 KiB) Viewed 994 times
More pictures from this set are here: http://eu.dollstudio.org/node/3962

If you like to play with her… like all her YL Doll sisters she is available from Dollstudio!
And btw, the 2nd head for free promotion is still on!

Sandro

https://twitter.com/DollStudioEU/status ... 6536759298
Dollstudio EU - Customers from EU countries, please visit eu.dollstudio.org (in English)
Dollstudio US - Customers from the U.S., Canada and outside the EU, please visit us.dollstudio.org (in English)
Dollstudio DE - Kunden aus Deutschland sind willkommen auf de.dollstudio.org (in Deutsch)

Get news & updates on Twitter - Dollstudio @Twitter

DS Doll Europe (EU) - Customers from EU countries, please visit en.dsdolleurope.com (in English)

Dollstudio Dollworks Adapter System - Create your hybrid doll!

nukeno
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor
Location: with Nele, Kiko, Mamamba and Ms. StrangeLove in cyba's space

Re: YL Doll YL-165 body style with ›Elsa‹ head (Jinshan no.

Post by nukeno »

This set really shows the qualities of this body.
It's my favorite for a black doll so far.

But since you (and George) are no longer offering the PQC,
how can I be sure to get the best quality possible?

You know, I don't "use" my dolls just as sex dolls and instead put them on display,
so it's critical to get a doll with no faulty joints or skin defects,
because the doll has to hold a certain pose 24/7.
Life is a strange game: "The only winning move is not to play."
Yet here I am, dreaming about reality again...

Dollstudio
VENDOR
VENDOR

Post by Dollstudio »

@nukeno: Tough question. Since Jinshan de facto undermined the last PQCs, even an (alternative) independent check would not guarantee the best possible quality anymore. In the last PQCs we had only the chance to accept either one or another flaw. So the whole thing became obsolete.

At the moment we can only trust that factory end control is good enough. In the beginning of 2017 it was not good enough; in the past months it was quite OK; what will happen when the 'Black Friday' backlag is processed I don't know. The last Jinshan dolls which arrived in the past couple of days were flawless (according to the customer's feedback). However, they were ordered and manufactured before 'Black Friday'.

And please keep in mind that with keeping a pose 24/7 you are (far) beyond any manufacturer recommendation. I want my ladies around me (and not in a dark box stored away) as well, but it is a risk. My DS, my Happy Doll, my ZO, and my EX-lite have survived well so far. But maybe I just had luck with them… from the vendor point of view I can only advise "don't do this at home".

Sandro
Dollstudio EU - Customers from EU countries, please visit eu.dollstudio.org (in English)
Dollstudio US - Customers from the U.S., Canada and outside the EU, please visit us.dollstudio.org (in English)
Dollstudio DE - Kunden aus Deutschland sind willkommen auf de.dollstudio.org (in Deutsch)

Get news & updates on Twitter - Dollstudio @Twitter

DS Doll Europe (EU) - Customers from EU countries, please visit en.dsdolleurope.com (in English)

Dollstudio Dollworks Adapter System - Create your hybrid doll!

nukeno
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor
Location: with Nele, Kiko, Mamamba and Ms. StrangeLove in cyba's space

Post by nukeno »

Dollstudio wrote:Since Jinshan de facto undermined the last PQCs, even an (alternative) independent check would not guarantee the best possible quality anymore. In the last PQCs we had only the chance to accept either one or another flaw. So the whole thing became obsolete.

At the moment we can only trust that factory end control is good enough. In the beginning of 2017 it was not good enough; in the past months it was quite OK; what will happen when the 'Black Friday' backlag is processed I don't know. The last Jinshan dolls which arrived in the past couple of days were flawless (according to the customer's feedback). However, they were ordered and manufactured before 'Black Friday'.

And please keep in mind that with keeping a pose 24/7 you are (far) beyond any manufacturer recommendation. I want my ladies around me (and not in a dark box stored away) as well, but it is a risk. My DS, my Happy Doll, my ZO, and my EX-lite have survived well so far. But maybe I just had luck with them… from the vendor point of view I can only advise "don't do this at home".
Sure, the 24/7 thing has side effects.
For example Nele's butt must hurt beyond imagination ever since she is riding her "one-legged-stallion" 24/7... ;)

But that's OK. I just need to be sure that a new doll would be in a good enough condition.
A (too) lose knee or hip joint for example would be a deal breaker for what I have in mind...
Also skin defects would be acceptable to some degree and in some areas (which will be constantly covered with clothes)...
So choosing between different dolls and picking the one with the least or most acceptable flaws would kinda work,
but that's certainly no "service" I would pay extra for. :(

I guess I'm lucky to have a plan B, can wait for Jinsan to get their shit together and buy another doll first... ;)
Life is a strange game: "The only winning move is not to play."
Yet here I am, dreaming about reality again...

INFORMATIONS