dollstudio.org

Different size Heads & Bodies? Compatible adapter ?

Dollstudio focuses on life-like dolls made of silicone and TPE, with products spanning from life-sized love dolls and manikins over miniature companions to 1/6 scale miniatures. Based in Europe, Dollstudio is an authorized vendor for respected manufacturers like Doll Sweet, Ruby13, Maidlee Doll, Dream Doll Creation, OR Doll, WM Dolls, YL Doll, JM Doll, Sanhui, Hitdoll, Onedoll, and Lovely Doll. By default, we're shipping from Germany with all customs and taxes cleared.
MrEman
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Different size Heads & Bodies? Compatible adapter ?

Post by MrEman »

I have a 100cm head. I have a 90cm Duke Doll. The bolt in the neck of the Duke Doll is too small for the wider 100cm head (Shani head from Reallovesexdolls ). Is there an adapter that I can purchase to make the two connect ?

mi6c
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Re: Different size Heads & Bodies? Compatible adapter ?

Post by mi6c »

I am afraid I have no clue about either of the 2 involved in this hybrid attempt.
If you can supply Specifications about the threads, i.e. diameter or direct type, say 3/16 or M5 and/or pictures of the two sides involved - preferably with some measurement device close by I will try to make suggestions.
Kind regards.
優月( Yuzuki) - Orient Industry Koyuki head / Silicone Art Super Styling(SS) body
艶( Tsuya) - Orient Industry Izumi head on Jewel Real Taste 146(L) body
Tinúviel - EXDOLL Samantha head on Orient Industry Jewel Candy Girl( Jewel 2) body
Yuzuki, Tsuya & friends

INFORMATIONS