dollstudio.org

Few questions

Dollstudio focuses on life-like dolls made of silicone and TPE, with products spanning from life-sized love dolls and manikins over miniature companions to 1/6 scale miniatures. Based in Europe, Dollstudio is an authorized vendor for respected manufacturers like Doll Sweet, Ruby13, Maidlee Doll, Dream Doll Creation, OR Doll, WM Dolls, YL Doll, JM Doll, Sanhui, Hitdoll, Onedoll, and Lovely Doll. By default, we're shipping from Germany with all customs and taxes cleared.
NeedWaifu

Few questions

Post by NeedWaifu »

Does dollstudio.org has english version?
It does have a lot more to choose from, so I think dollstudio.org is the only choice when buying a doll.
And en.dsdolleurope.com has barely any models and with 2 times more expensive.. why its twice as expensive?

Second question is.. well how does x/s dolls packaging and inspection work? I assume dolls are in europe anyway so its not like they are going to be shipped to china for inspection and proper packaging which I think is mandatory.

And third is like, which price is correct from which website and how to select buying with real packaging, in shopping cart or how? Also does it goes with ups ot tnt or regular some sort of sending? Does it calculate in price too?

I am interested in dolls, I mean answers! :whistle:
Wanted doll features - Pussy to mouth 80cm lenght - High quality eyes - Magnetic faces

Mondoon
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Re: Few questions

Post by Mondoon »

Hi
DollStudio have 3 contact sites listed.

Dollstudio US - Customers from the U.S., Canada and outside the EU, please visit us.dollstudio.org - Dollstudio US (in English/USD)
Dollstudio EU - Customers from EU countries, please visit eu.dollstudio.org - Dollstudio EU (in English/EUR)
Dollstudio DE - Kunden aus Deutschland sind willkommen auf de.dollstudio.org - Dollstudio DE (in Deutsch/EUR)

I hope this is useful but I'm sure DollStudio will also respond to your questions.
"Everybody's Got Something To Hide Except Me And My Monkey" - John Lennon

Super Softy Monkey Team Doll Force Go !!

Hanna's Thread
Hanna's Album
Hanna's CoverDoll Shoot

NeedWaifu

Post by NeedWaifu »

Oh I see.. dollstudio.org doesnt have link to language selection so I never knew it had eu. or de. in front of it.

Okay now its better. Also since its ds so it gives better prices for DS dolls?
Wanted doll features - Pussy to mouth 80cm lenght - High quality eyes - Magnetic faces

Dollstudio
VENDOR
VENDOR

Post by Dollstudio »

Hi NeedWaifu,

we have changed the localization of the Dollstudio website to better meet regional differences; thanks @Mondoon for pointing that out. For example, for customers in the U.S., the landing page would be http://us.dollstudio.org/. I am pretty sure you will find a nice girl there ;-)

DS Doll Europe is an authorized Doll Sweet reseller; it's an subsidary which needs to accomodate to Doll Sweet's requirements to remain authorized. That affects, amongst other things, pricing and shipping options.

The cooperation with George from X/S has been suspended. Services like the PQC quality check just take too long - 4+ months - and they do not justify the extra charges anymore. Maybe things like the PQC will will come back at some point in the future, but by then the PQC would have to adapt to the changed doll business environment we are currently facing. However, the X/S services were available only for selected Chinese dolls anyway - the supported dolls were domestically forwarded from the Chinese manufacturer to George in Chongqing, then shipped to a shipping agent in Hong Kong and from there forwarded to our office in Berlin or directly to the final destination.

Which prices apply for you depends on your location. For all products, shipping is included in the advertised price. If import fees are cleared, depends on your location, again; if you are in the EU, all fees are cleared; for destinations outside the EU - Switzerland, Norway, the U.S., Canada, Australia and so on - country specific differences exist if import fees are charged and what dolls can be safely imported.

I think we should first figure out what you are looking for; if you have questions, please feel free to drop me an email at info@dollstudio.org.

Sandro
Dollstudio EU - Customers from EU countries, please visit eu.dollstudio.org (in English)
Dollstudio US - Customers from the U.S., Canada and outside the EU, please visit us.dollstudio.org (in English)
Dollstudio DE - Kunden aus Deutschland sind willkommen auf de.dollstudio.org (in Deutsch)

Get news & updates on Twitter - Dollstudio @Twitter

DS Doll Europe (EU) - Customers from EU countries, please visit en.dsdolleurope.com (in English)

Dollstudio Dollworks Adapter System - Create your hybrid doll!

INFORMATIONS