dollstudio.org

Dollstudio labs pet projects - Filo builds InMoov

Dollstudio focuses on life-like dolls made of silicone and TPE, with products spanning from life-sized love dolls and manikins over miniature companions to 1/6 scale miniatures. Based in Europe, Dollstudio is an authorized vendor for respected manufacturers like Doll Sweet, Ruby13, Maidlee Doll, Dream Doll Creation, OR Doll, WM Dolls, YL Doll, JM Doll, Sanhui, Hitdoll, Onedoll, and Lovely Doll. By default, we're shipping from Germany with all customs and taxes cleared.
Dollstudio
VENDOR
VENDOR

Dollstudio labs pet projects - Filo builds InMoov

Post by Dollstudio »

Hi,

today I would like to share something a little bit different. It's not about dolls in the strict sense, or maybe it is… It's a pet project of my charming assistant Filumena: Filo is a Z-Onedoll from the so-called "non-intelligent" heritage. Hah, "non-intelligent", my ass… Filo builds a robot!
filo-builds-inmoov-5149.JPG
filo-builds-inmoov-5149.JPG (577.78 KiB) Viewed 806 times
That part she is working on is the lower stomach of her InMoov. InMoov is a 3D printable robot, originally created by French sculptor and designer Gael Langevin.

This is Gael's completed InMoov:

Filo's InMoov is not quite as complete as Gael's, but he is progressing… So even without Skynet, synthetics have already started to build other synthetics.
filo-builds-inmoov-5145.JPG
filo-builds-inmoov-5145.JPG (468.32 KiB) Viewed 806 times
What she has ready is most of the torso, the head and the arms. Currently she is attaching the servos to the Arduinos:
filo-builds-inmoov-5143.JPG
filo-builds-inmoov-5143.JPG (577.7 KiB) Viewed 806 times
Just drop a short note if you want to follow up on Filos progress :-)

Sandro

https://twitter.com/DollStudioEU/status ... 9921133568
Dollstudio EU - Customers from EU countries, please visit eu.dollstudio.org (in English)
Dollstudio US - Customers from the U.S., Canada and outside the EU, please visit us.dollstudio.org (in English)
Dollstudio DE - Kunden aus Deutschland sind willkommen auf de.dollstudio.org (in Deutsch)

Get news & updates on Twitter - Dollstudio @Twitter

DS Doll Europe (EU) - Customers from EU countries, please visit en.dsdolleurope.com (in English)

Dollstudio Dollworks Adapter System - Create your hybrid doll!

Synobyte07
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Re: Dollstudio labs pet projects - Filo builds InMoov

Post by Synobyte07 »

All Filo needs is a pair of glasses or goggles to complete the scientific engineer ensemble. :thumbs_up:
Here's an idea Image... combine the D-Wave A.I. open source software with the InMoov technology into your Z-Onedoll and see what happens! What could go wrong? :robot: Image
"Your persistence of vision does not come without great sacrifice." Zoetrope

INFORMATIONS