dollstudio.org

My experience with DollStudio

Dollstudio focuses on life-like dolls made of silicone and TPE, with products spanning from life-sized love dolls and manikins over miniature companions to 1/6 scale miniatures. Based in Europe, Dollstudio is an authorized vendor for respected manufacturers like Doll Sweet, Ruby13, Maidlee Doll, Dream Doll Creation, OR Doll, WM Dolls, YL Doll, JM Doll, Sanhui, Hitdoll, Onedoll, and Lovely Doll. By default, we're shipping from Germany with all customs and taxes cleared.
coccolone666
Active Poster
Active Poster

My experience with DollStudio

Post by coccolone666 »

I bought a YL148 doll form DollStudio and now I want share my experience, she is my 1st big doll.
I’ve contacted Sandro 2 month ago for some information about the doll with mails, and He answerd me quickly and accurately, more times.
Sandro is really professional and kind.
For various problem I delayed the purchase at beginning of august.
In this 2 month I’ve tortured Sandro with a lot of questions, and He helped me to chose my 1st doll. :angel:
The doll is arrived quickly (3 days from Germany to Italy) with a good protection in a perfect conditions.
I can reassume in this:

- Professionality: 10/10
- Medium price: 9/10 (but Sandro make an accurate product’s check before sent you a doll)
- Variety of brand and model: 10/10
- helpfulness and customer care: 11/10

I'm very happy of my purchase from DollStudio, and I need thank Sandro for the help :thumbs_up: :thumbs_up:

unboxing:
http://dollforum.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=212&t=88503
Lori (13).JPG
Lori (13).JPG (421.49 KiB) Viewed 608 times

P.s.
sorry for my English

Dollstudio
VENDOR
VENDOR

Re: My experience with DollStudio

Post by Dollstudio »

Hi coccolone666,

I am glad the girl arrived safely and you like her!

Sandro
Dollstudio EU - Customers from EU countries, please visit eu.dollstudio.org (in English)
Dollstudio US - Customers from the U.S., Canada and outside the EU, please visit us.dollstudio.org (in English)
Dollstudio DE - Kunden aus Deutschland sind willkommen auf de.dollstudio.org (in Deutsch)

Get news & updates on Twitter - Dollstudio @Twitter

DS Doll Europe (EU) - Customers from EU countries, please visit en.dsdolleurope.com (in English)

Dollstudio Dollworks Adapter System - Create your hybrid doll!

INFORMATIONS