dollstudio.org

PQC quality check suspended

Dollstudio focuses on life-like dolls made of silicone and TPE, with products spanning from life-sized love dolls and manikins over miniature companions to 1/6 scale miniatures. Based in Europe, Dollstudio is an authorized vendor for respected manufacturers like Doll Sweet, Ruby13, Maidlee Doll, Dream Doll Creation, OR Doll, WM Dolls, YL Doll, JM Doll, Sanhui, Hitdoll, Onedoll, and Lovely Doll. By default, we're shipping from Germany with all customs and taxes cleared.
Dollstudio
VENDOR
VENDOR

PQC quality check suspended

Post by Dollstudio »

Hi,

I am suspending the independent PQC (Personal Quality Check), as George from X/S Dolls is unavailable at the moment.

The pending PQC orders are delayed, but will be fulfilled.

It is currently unclear if the PQC will come back. I sure hope so, but especially the manufacturers need to play along.

I am not sure yet if it makes sense to make the DQC (Dollstudio Quality Check) wider available as an alternative. The DQC was an service on demand, performed on location here in Berlin, for customers who required a very detailed inspection of their doll.

Sandro
Dollstudio EU - Customers from EU countries, please visit eu.dollstudio.org (in English)
Dollstudio US - Customers from the U.S., Canada and outside the EU, please visit us.dollstudio.org (in English)
Dollstudio DE - Kunden aus Deutschland sind willkommen auf de.dollstudio.org (in Deutsch)

Get news & updates on Twitter - Dollstudio @Twitter

DS Doll Europe (EU) - Customers from EU countries, please visit en.dsdolleurope.com (in English)

Dollstudio Dollworks Adapter System - Create your hybrid doll!

Dollstudio
VENDOR
VENDOR

Re: PQC quality check suspended

Post by Dollstudio »

Hi,

today, one of our two remaining PQC orders was successfully delivered to the customer in Slovakia.

The order was placed on April 12th and required two replacements of the ordered doll (an OR-156), resulting in three PQC cycles. For the 2nd replacement, the factory did not make a new doll but sent the same doll again, just with some surface corrections of the makeup.

The total processing time from order to delivery was close to four months; even considering the two replacements this is too long for a TPE doll.

I am not accepting new PQC orders until a) all open PQC orders are successfully processed, and b) the process is optimized for better efficiency and quicker processing times.

Sandro
Dollstudio EU - Customers from EU countries, please visit eu.dollstudio.org (in English)
Dollstudio US - Customers from the U.S., Canada and outside the EU, please visit us.dollstudio.org (in English)
Dollstudio DE - Kunden aus Deutschland sind willkommen auf de.dollstudio.org (in Deutsch)

Get news & updates on Twitter - Dollstudio @Twitter

DS Doll Europe (EU) - Customers from EU countries, please visit en.dsdolleurope.com (in English)

Dollstudio Dollworks Adapter System - Create your hybrid doll!

INFORMATIONS