dollstudio.org

Notice; Questions for Indigo20

Dollstudio focuses on life-like dolls made of silicone and TPE, with products spanning from life-sized love dolls and manikins over miniature companions to 1/6 scale miniatures. Based in Europe, Dollstudio is an authorized vendor for respected manufacturers like Doll Sweet, Ruby13, Maidlee Doll, Dream Doll Creation, OR Doll, WM Dolls, YL Doll, JM Doll, Sanhui, Hitdoll, Onedoll, and Lovely Doll. By default, we're shipping from Germany with all customs and taxes cleared.
Mondoon
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Notice; Questions for Indigo20

Post by Mondoon »

Dear doll owners, especially TPE owners.

Below is an excerpt from a recent post by Indigo20.

Please take note of the section at the bottom of his post repeated here.
Indigo20 wrote:And I would be very glad if articles, manuals and recommendations are read completely, and not simply questions are asked, which are already answered.
I'm sure Indigo would be very grateful for the time taken on your part to ensure that before asking him more questions you ensure that the question has not already been asked. I have witnessed repeated questions as a moderator and as you can see from his post he has very little time for his job, his research work, and answering questions here on TDF.

Indigo has done a phenomenal amount of work and research to improve the longevity of TPE and Silicone dolls and his work here is greatly appreciated.

So, please TDF members, show your appreciation and some consideration, take your time and read Indigo's posts thoroughly before you ask a question.

Indigo20 wrote:What is my problem:

Jeff, as you know, I have a main job from 06:45 in the morning to 16:00 in the evening.
Afterwards I'm doing the Indigo-business alone until late night and the whole weekend.

I'm product manufacturer, vendor, consignor, customer manager and developer in one person.
And Jeff, as you know, I'm treated as a "Mr. TPE with free hotline" and that worldwide.

Some customers do not read the manuals and do not listen to my recommendations.
This creates mistakes and some customers also lie to me.
And it is also tried by certain people to copy my developments and products.
Another point is, that TDF is full of wrong recommendations, which is causing additional problems.

This all costs me valuable time, which is missing for necessary developments.
I lost friends because I'm not able to keep contact with them because of the whole work.

I have reached the limit of feasibility. :!:

A very important point is also the following:

There is no support from Jinsan or better said, support was denied. :!:
Doll House 168 and Doll Forever supports me with TPE material. And therefore I'm very thankful. :thumbs_up:
Sandro from Dollstudio is doing so much work. Sandro is my mentor. He is fantastc.

I'm so thankful to TDF members helping other TDF members closing the gap of missing information and leading them in the right direction.
And I would be very glad if articles, manuals and recommendations are read completely, and not simply questions are asked, which are already answered.
"Everybody's Got Something To Hide Except Me And My Monkey" - John Lennon

Super Softy Monkey Team Doll Force Go !!

Hanna's Thread
Hanna's Album
Hanna's CoverDoll Shoot

Anung Un Rama
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary
Location: The Dollsmith..hanging out with the Un Rama band on the Central Coast Of Oz! Life is gigs and jams!

Re: Notice; Questions for Indigo20

Post by Anung Un Rama »

WOW...that is a big ask in this new modern age "I want it now" instant gratification expectation based generation of internet users Mondoon :lol:

Actually expecting users to read through posts to find the answers to their questions, rather than simply skimming through and missing it, coz couldn't find it in 10 seconds :roll:

Why do some work for something when someone will give it too you...how do you think my post count got so big so quick....I was too busy helping the community by givinfg out the same answers 20 times over, rather than helping them to help themselves....and wow...my PM box need daily emptying.

Perhaps we need a better search tool. :idea:

Anung :P

THE UN RAMA'S

Lilith Un Rama - RD She Devil Custom Bod 10 (DOLLMILF and TDF Doll Queen)
Natasha-RD Classic - Bod 6
Lexi-BT 3 (C) Star Bod 3 Gel butt & boob implants
Lorelei-SANHUI 165R cup my custom elf head 007
Emerald-R13 custom
Tammy-PIB IG -Bella Head
Ayla-WM dolls - 155cm DD cup model
Jessica Jade-PD - 163cm, Penelope fitness version .
Mazzy M-JY/AS Doll 166cm fitness model
Pearl-JY150cm Fantasy Fitness my design
BaBs-PD 158cm Mega Boobs doll
Jessie-TB Deluxe-Jessica Model
Danny-YL Dolls-128cm Kylie model
Gypsy Kate-WM 140cm D cup head #36
Dommy-SANHUI 65cm Mini silicone doll
Mini Dolls lots!
My designs: PD 160 cm FBB Motoko Kusinagi GITS, She Demon Agony & 150cm Fantasy fitness Pearl

Lilith Un Rama
Doll MILF
Location: TDF DOLL QUEEN- On my throne of Bones DOWNUNDER-keeping Maestro Un Rama under some control

Post by Lilith Un Rama »

Anung...we need to talk....that is so 90's lover, get with the program

Lily

Humans :
ALPHA DAEMON is ANUNG
BETA MALE PROVIDERS ...every other male on TDF... human or demon...Giggles...Love you all!

"Anung is Mine as I am his, but I am also my own legion of women with our own opinions...So if I growl at you or give you a frowny face, it is probably because you were being a goose and your post offended someone...namely me!

ImageImageImageImage

optical delusion
Vendor Affiliated
Vendor Affiliated

Post by optical delusion »

dont know why but this kinda reminds of the quote from vaas in Far Cry 3 ...(censored version)

Did I ever tell you what the definition of insanity is? Insanity is doing the exact... same thing... over and over again expecting... it to change... That. Is. Crazy. The first time somebody told me that, I dunno, I thought they were bullcrapping me, so, I shot him. The thing is... He was right. And then I started seeing, everywhere I looked, everywhere I looked all these guys, everywhere I looked, doing the exact same thing... over and over and over and over again thinking 'this time is gonna be different'

maybe its just me that thought that 8O

Anung Un Rama
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary
Location: The Dollsmith..hanging out with the Un Rama band on the Central Coast Of Oz! Life is gigs and jams!

Post by Anung Un Rama »

:roll: I have this same problem with "commisioned officers"....and the old Warrant just sits back and tells the master chief with a wink..."watch this shit"...

Master Chief is like "yup" :lol:

Anung 8O :wink:

THE UN RAMA'S

Lilith Un Rama - RD She Devil Custom Bod 10 (DOLLMILF and TDF Doll Queen)
Natasha-RD Classic - Bod 6
Lexi-BT 3 (C) Star Bod 3 Gel butt & boob implants
Lorelei-SANHUI 165R cup my custom elf head 007
Emerald-R13 custom
Tammy-PIB IG -Bella Head
Ayla-WM dolls - 155cm DD cup model
Jessica Jade-PD - 163cm, Penelope fitness version .
Mazzy M-JY/AS Doll 166cm fitness model
Pearl-JY150cm Fantasy Fitness my design
BaBs-PD 158cm Mega Boobs doll
Jessie-TB Deluxe-Jessica Model
Danny-YL Dolls-128cm Kylie model
Gypsy Kate-WM 140cm D cup head #36
Dommy-SANHUI 65cm Mini silicone doll
Mini Dolls lots!
My designs: PD 160 cm FBB Motoko Kusinagi GITS, She Demon Agony & 150cm Fantasy fitness Pearl

Mondoon
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post by Mondoon »

Anung Un Rama wrote:WOW...that is a big ask in this new modern age "I want it now" instant gratification expectation based generation of internet users Mondoon :lol:

Actually expecting users to read through posts to find the answers to their questions, rather than simply skimming through and missing it, coz couldn't find it in 10 seconds :roll:

Why do some work for something when someone will give it to you...
Yeah, exactly why I posted this.
If only one or two people actually take the time to read Indigo's posts before asking questions then this thread will have succeeded in helping him.
"Everybody's Got Something To Hide Except Me And My Monkey" - John Lennon

Super Softy Monkey Team Doll Force Go !!

Hanna's Thread
Hanna's Album
Hanna's CoverDoll Shoot

INFORMATIONS