dollstudio.org

TPE ball repair kit

Dollstudio focuses on life-like dolls made of silicone and TPE, with products spanning from life-sized love dolls and manikins over miniature companions to 1/6 scale miniatures. Based in Europe, Dollstudio is an authorized vendor for respected manufacturers like Doll Sweet, Ruby13, Maidlee Doll, Dream Doll Creation, OR Doll, WM Dolls, YL Doll, JM Doll, Sanhui, Hitdoll, Onedoll, and Lovely Doll. By default, we're shipping from Germany with all customs and taxes cleared.
Booty Call Dolls
VENDOR
VENDOR

TPE ball repair kit

Post by Booty Call Dolls »

Team Doll Studio,
Since it seems like the factory has yet to fix the problem, is there a chance we will see Indigo's repair kit in the next couple of months?
Love,
M&M
Attachments
Melissa.JPG
Melissa.JPG (157.74 KiB) Viewed 1091 times
Misumi.JPG
Misumi.JPG (280.2 KiB) Viewed 1091 times

Indigo20
Former Member

Re: TPE ball repair kit

Post by Indigo20 »

Hello Jeff.

The sealing kit is "in sight".

The basis for a self sealing and cold welding TPE paste is a strong TPE adhesive with fast curing time and disolved TPE material inside.

The problem is, that we have different versions of TPE material for the TPE dolls.
And therefore you need different TPE adhesives.
That is my current development work.
And at the moment there is no "official" TPE adhesive working for Doll Forever TPE.
The WM doll glue works for Jinsan TPE and not so good for Doll House 168 TPE.
It does not work for Doll Forever TPE.

I developed a TPE adhesive that works for Doll House 168 and Doll Forever.
You understand, that this was absolutely necessary and of a higher priority, because I was tasked in addition with that development from the manufacturer.

At the moment I'm doing the fine-tuning for that TPE adhesive.
Then I'm contacting my beta testers for testing and verification.
And afterwards I'm writing the manuals in different languages.

The development of a Jinsan TPE adhesive with fast curing time is also made and in the fine-tuning process.
And also here, we do have the beta test phase and the necessary writing of a manual.

After all this is done, a sealing kit is no problem.
Everything for making such kits for the different TPE versions is prepared and stored in my material room.

What is my problem:

Jeff, as you know, I have a main job from 06:45 in the morning to 16:00 in the evening.
Afterwards I'm doing the Indigo-business alone until late night and the whole weekend.

I'm product manufacturer, vendor, consignor, customer manager and developer in one person.
And Jeff, as you know, I'm treated as a "Mr. TPE with free hotline" and that worldwide.

Some customers do not read the manuals and do not listen to my recommendations.
This creates mistakes and some customers also lie to me.
And it is also tried by certain people to copy my developments and products.
Another point is, that TDF is full of wrong recommendations, which is causing additional problems.

This all costs me valuable time, which is missing for necessary developments.
I lost friends because I'm not able to keep contact with them because of the whole work.

I have reached the limit of feasibility. :!:

A very important point is also the following:

There is no support from Jinsan or better said, support was denied. :!:
Doll House 168 and Doll Forever supports me with TPE material. And therefore I'm very thankful. :thumbs_up:
Sandro from Dollstudio is doing so much work. Sandro is my mentor. He is fantastc.

I'm so thankful to TDF members helping other TDF members closing the gap of missing information and leading them in the right direction.
And I would be very glad if articles, manuals and recommendations are read completely, and not simply questions are asked, which are already answered.

Booty Call Dolls
VENDOR
VENDOR

Post by Booty Call Dolls »

Jeff, as you know, I have a main job from 06:45 in the morning to 16:00 in the evening.
Afterwards I'm doing the Indigo-business alone until late night and the whole weekend.
I know how you feel as far as the INSANE hours.
Thanks you for the reply
Jeff

Boobman
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Boobman »

You would think for relatively free R&D (excluding the minimal cost of TPE samples to fix factory defects the manufacturers should be doing on their own any way to better serve their customers) doll makers such as Jinsan would be grateful to have Indigo20 doing this for them.

INFORMATIONS