dollstudio.org

JM Doll Chloe to the UK?

Dollstudio focuses on life-like dolls made of silicone and TPE, with products spanning from life-sized love dolls and manikins over miniature companions to 1/6 scale miniatures. Based in Europe, Dollstudio is an authorized vendor for respected manufacturers like Doll Sweet, Ruby13, Maidlee Doll, Dream Doll Creation, OR Doll, WM Dolls, YL Doll, JM Doll, Sanhui, Hitdoll, Onedoll, and Lovely Doll. By default, we're shipping from Germany with all customs and taxes cleared.
TheScAtMaN

JM Doll Chloe to the UK?

Post by TheScAtMaN »

Hi there
Interested in the 65cm Chloe http://en.dollstudio.org/products/doll/jm-doll/jm-65

I'm in the UK and was wondering if you have stock and ship from Berlin or does everything come from Asia? Would be a great advantage to get within the EU (while we are still in it!)

Regards
S

Dollstudio
VENDOR
VENDOR

Re: JM Doll Chloe to the UK?

Post by Dollstudio »

Hi,

we ship always to EU customers from within the EU, but not necessarily from Berlin.

My price guesstumate for a Chloe would be around EUR 440 (~382 GBP) with SEPA bank transfer and shipping to the UK. But before placing an order, please allow me to check first if there are still issues with shipping small dolls to the UK (the UK border force is not the same like UK customs, so they could interfere with domestic EU shipments).

For confirmation of price & availability, please send an email to info@dollstudio.org.

Sandro
Dollstudio EU - Customers from EU countries, please visit eu.dollstudio.org (in English)
Dollstudio US - Customers from the U.S., Canada and outside the EU, please visit us.dollstudio.org (in English)
Dollstudio DE - Kunden aus Deutschland sind willkommen auf de.dollstudio.org (in Deutsch)

Get news & updates on Twitter - Dollstudio @Twitter

DS Doll Europe (EU) - Customers from EU countries, please visit en.dsdolleurope.com (in English)

Dollstudio Dollworks Adapter System - Create your hybrid doll!

TheScAtMaN

Post by TheScAtMaN »

Ah I see, yes please do let me know.
I was also looking at the YL-128 28cm doll, would she also fall foul of the border check?

Dollstudio
VENDOR
VENDOR

Post by Dollstudio »

TheScAtMaN wrote:I was also looking at the YL-128 28cm doll, would she also fall foul of the border check?
If the same handling still applies like it was a couple of months ago, all dolls up to about 145 cm have a certain risk. The risk was rather tangible a while ago with shipments that directly passed UK customs.

However, interference of UK border force with domestic EU shipments is only a residual risk. So far there were no reports that this ever happened with dolls.

Sandro
Dollstudio EU - Customers from EU countries, please visit eu.dollstudio.org (in English)
Dollstudio US - Customers from the U.S., Canada and outside the EU, please visit us.dollstudio.org (in English)
Dollstudio DE - Kunden aus Deutschland sind willkommen auf de.dollstudio.org (in Deutsch)

Get news & updates on Twitter - Dollstudio @Twitter

DS Doll Europe (EU) - Customers from EU countries, please visit en.dsdolleurope.com (in English)

Dollstudio Dollworks Adapter System - Create your hybrid doll!

INFORMATIONS