dollstudio.org

Want a cup of snakeoil? AI robot doll speaks English (video)

Dollstudio focuses on life-like dolls made of silicone and TPE, with products spanning from life-sized love dolls and manikins over miniature companions to 1/6 scale miniatures. Based in Europe, Dollstudio is an authorized vendor for respected manufacturers like Doll Sweet, Ruby13, Maidlee Doll, Dream Doll Creation, OR Doll, WM Dolls, YL Doll, JM Doll, Sanhui, Hitdoll, Onedoll, and Lovely Doll. By default, we're shipping from Germany with all customs and taxes cleared.
RJAce1014
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Re: Want a cup of snakeoil? AI robot doll speaks English (vi

Post by RJAce1014 »

Our technology is way too far from this robotics like in the irobot. We need to study ourselves before we even move to robotics. We don't even share information, how advance can we go this far? Did we predict flying cars in year 2020? That's not happening in 3 years isn't it?

So yeah, we are too far. The doll creator focus more sales than testing. They're balancing it but I won't say we are there.

Just look at this one, so close but never too real nor even physical. Only head motion and that's it.

What we want for our current doll technology is when are they gonna prepare my bedroom when I get back to work.

Cheers!

RJ
DOLLAVIDALOCA

Katka

Post by Katka »

And an other chinese freak shows his experiments with a doll and some cheap parts from the electronic shop: :)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xImKKyA ... verified=1

Katka

Post by Katka »

RJAce1014 wrote:Our technology is way too far ..... Did we predict flying cars in year 2020? That's not happening in 3 years isn't it?

Cheers!

RJ
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O2ud81qb370

!

RJAce1014
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by RJAce1014 »

That is airplane cars and I doubt they will distribute it to the mass anytime soon so no.

I'm talking about cars that can hover using soundwave and not using accelation to take off. This can be done by the use of soundwave to push the car up. Even that, we're still too far from hovering as high as the planes but hover to the ground is the closest we can go.

So yeah, our wishful robotics to replace humanity, needs another 100 years of research. Our grandchildren if they like dolls would benefit from both use for dolls for maintenance, sex, and decrease employment. They done the employment of those in Japan already having a hotel filled with robots.

Even that, the technology has no way to mimic human movement as of yet. Let's just hope.

RJ
DOLLAVIDALOCA

Dollstudio
VENDOR
VENDOR

Post by Dollstudio »

Hi guys,

some of you seem to be satisfied with a doll that can somehow talk; other would want them to talk and do the dishes. Other opinions?

What would you expect from a robot doll for, let's say, $4500-$5000?

For comparison, that's what you actually can get as of now with a lead time of about 40-50 days:
  • Z-Onedoll ZO-160 or ZO-162 body style with ZO-A21 head. Supported features: blinking eye lids + moving lips + sound + Android app, but no heating - about $4450 shipped.
  • Z-Onedoll ZO-160 or ZO-162 body style with ZO-A21 head. Supported features: blinking eye lids + moving lips + sound + Android app + body heating - about $4900 shipped.
Since I don't get much requests for Z-Onedoll's robot doll, I assume you want more bang for the bucks. What would make you shell out that kind of money for a robot doll?

Sandro
Dollstudio EU - Customers from EU countries, please visit eu.dollstudio.org (in English)
Dollstudio US - Customers from the U.S., Canada and outside the EU, please visit us.dollstudio.org (in English)
Dollstudio DE - Kunden aus Deutschland sind willkommen auf de.dollstudio.org (in Deutsch)

Get news & updates on Twitter - Dollstudio @Twitter

DS Doll Europe (EU) - Customers from EU countries, please visit en.dsdolleurope.com (in English)

Dollstudio Dollworks Adapter System - Create your hybrid doll!

WaffleAnomaly
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by WaffleAnomaly »

Personally the robots stuff won't interest me in the slightest until the dolls are capable of actual movement and positioning of themselves. ie; mount someone cowgirl style or something on their own. We're probably a looooong way away from that. At the very least they should be able to rock their hips to help fuck or something.

Talking/comms isn't even on my radar until then.

dullahan
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by dullahan »

@sandro:

1) Conversational App that has conversation skills of a normal human being at a basic level. Ability to talk with common topics at least for 3 rounds of dialogue. Like a human being and not like a wikipedia-citing Siri or Harmony. Unpredictability with answers and the lines it uses to initiate conversation.

Variation to answers to common talk points. Ability to learn and apply what it learns to make itself better at conversation. Logical and sensical algorithm to determine what dialogue lines would be said by the app. Not just randomly rotating the few dialogue lines the conversational app has.

Having the ability to control the heads eye movement and what not doesn't interest me at all. That's what Z-Onedoll app basically does, right?

2) Head movement that is good enough to look real. This technology is not even close. We can't even make that with CGI yet. Every time the artificial heads (both mechanic and 3D) talk, they will reveal themselves to be fake. Also the motor noise is awful.

The technology just isn't ready yet. I'd much rather just have a good conversational app that can hold simple conversations with good programming and then have the completely immobile doll. The robotics just aren't worth the early adopter prices.
TRY MY SEX SOUND APP WITH YOUR DOLL!

http://dullahanprojects.com/plaisonar/

Works with all HTML5-compatible phones. Just press the pink button and shake your phone!

App Discussion: http://dollforum.com/forum/viewtopic.ph ... 7&start=45

DDdioxine
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by DDdioxine »

Dollstudio wrote:Hi guys,

some of you seem to be satisfied with a doll that can somehow talk; other would want them to talk and do the dishes. Other opinions?

What would you expect from a robot doll for, let's say, $4500-$5000?

For comparison, that's what you actually can get as of now with a lead time of about 40-50 days:
  • Z-Onedoll ZO-160 or ZO-162 body style with ZO-A21 head. Supported features: blinking eye lids + moving lips + sound + Android app, but no heating - about $4450 shipped.
  • Z-Onedoll ZO-160 or ZO-162 body style with ZO-A21 head. Supported features: blinking eye lids + moving lips + sound + Android app + body heating - about $4900 shipped.
Since I don't get much requests for Z-Onedoll's robot doll, I assume you want more bang for the bucks. What would make you shell out that kind of money for a robot doll?

Sandro
If the robot doll can ever deliver a realistic blow job...I want nothing more...If they can't even get this done, won't want one even for a buck.

DD.

Anung Un Rama
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary
Location: The Dollsmith..hanging out with the Un Rama band on the Central Coast Of Oz! Life is gigs and jams!

Post by Anung Un Rama »

I would love a doll with a "sweetie, grab Anung a cold one from the beer fridge app"....

or even better...check this out...it only goes for 30 seconds....

I would pay 20 grand for one of those.....

THE UN RAMA'S

Lilith Un Rama - RD She Devil Custom Bod 10 (DOLLMILF and TDF Doll Queen)
Natasha-RD Classic - Bod 6
Lexi-BT 3 (C) Star Bod 3 Gel butt & boob implants
Lorelei-SANHUI 165R cup my custom elf head 007
Emerald-R13 custom
Tammy-PIB IG -Bella Head
Ayla-WM dolls - 155cm DD cup model
Jessica Jade-PD - 163cm, Penelope fitness version .
Mazzy M-JY/AS Doll 166cm fitness model
Pearl-JY150cm Fantasy Fitness my design
BaBs-PD 158cm Mega Boobs doll
Jessie-TB Deluxe-Jessica Model
Danny-YL Dolls-128cm Kylie model
Gypsy Kate-WM 140cm D cup head #36
Dommy-SANHUI 65cm Mini silicone doll
Mini Dolls lots!
My designs: PD 160 cm FBB Motoko Kusinagi GITS, She Demon Agony & 150cm Fantasy fitness Pearl

Dollstudio
VENDOR
VENDOR

Post by Dollstudio »

dullahan wrote:The robotics just aren't worth the early adopter prices.
I assume that is a real hindrance, but would that really change if the Z-Onedoll prices would drop for, lets say, $1000?

When we were planning our animatronics head about a year ago, I initially wanted just a remote controlled mechanism for eye movements (for photography). Then my wishlist grew, and I became dissapointed when I understood that a lip-sync mouth would be impossible to implement. Obviously, animatronics for mouth movement would make the head unusable for oral sex, so that would leave only a very small intersect of potential buyers. It's crazy; things that would be possible are too boring, and everything really interesting would be too expensive and fragile.

Wherever this topic surfaces, a huge amount of totally different and contradictory requirements are mentioned - from 'real' blowjobs and hip movement to a serious conversation. Some want true A.I. (yes, that would definitely turn me on ;-), others would be satisfied with some 'Eliza' style dialogue. So I guess that leaves two options for developers - piece together something that works somehow, no matter if the components play well together or the whole things makes sense; or design something that is so complex expensive that it might never get finished. Both options are quite unsatisfactory.

@Anung: It might not be exactly what you have in mind, but this kind of tech is not totally science fiction:

(InMoov is a 3D printable robot that is printable and affordable by almost anyone)

Sandro
Dollstudio EU - Customers from EU countries, please visit eu.dollstudio.org (in English)
Dollstudio US - Customers from the U.S., Canada and outside the EU, please visit us.dollstudio.org (in English)
Dollstudio DE - Kunden aus Deutschland sind willkommen auf de.dollstudio.org (in Deutsch)

DS Doll Europe (EU) - Customers from EU countries, please visit en.dsdolleurope.com (in English)

dullahan
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by dullahan »

Dollstudio wrote:
dullahan wrote:The robotics just aren't worth the early adopter prices.
I assume that is a real hindrance, but would that really change if the Z-Onedoll prices would drop for, lets say, $1000?
No. At least not for me. If only the head is robotic, it damn well better be able to converse and lip sync. Otherwise it's just an expensive feature that adds weight and unnecessary complexity to the doll. For photographers the head should probably be more photogenic than other doll heads and maybe even able to do several different expressions. For sex, it should probably be able to do BJ to make people happy.

In short, it would need to add some value for whatever use the doll is going to be used. Right now the robotic heads can't really enhance any of the common trifecta of doll uses.
TRY MY SEX SOUND APP WITH YOUR DOLL!

http://dullahanprojects.com/plaisonar/

Works with all HTML5-compatible phones. Just press the pink button and shake your phone!

App Discussion: http://dollforum.com/forum/viewtopic.ph ... 7&start=45

Cnyb

Post by Cnyb »

Imagine a doll with only one AI robotics capability, AI Sphincter, can "shit a dick"

Katka

Post by Katka »

Dollstudio wrote:Hi guys,

1) Since I don't get much requests for Z-Onedoll's robot doll,

2) I assume you want more bang for the bucks. What would make you shell out that kind of money for a robot doll?....

Sandro
1) You don't offer the Robot doll as a choosable Option in our online shop

2) For this Robot head, i would give 500 € more than for the normal head
.... it is relative simple and wide away from the prototypes of some universities.

Dollstudio
VENDOR
VENDOR

Post by Dollstudio »

Katka wrote:1) You don't offer the Robot doll as a choosable Option in our online shop

2) For this Robot head, i would give 500 € more than for the normal head […]
You mean the EU shop? EU regulations are rather strict so we can not import products that do not comply with the requirements (ranging from CE conformity declaration to a manual), at least not with the documents provided by the manufacturer.

Just a robust remote control eye mechanism off the shelf is about $1000; on wholesale quantity probably a bit less.

Sandro

Lilith Un Rama
Doll MILF
Location: TDF DOLL QUEEN- On my throne of Bones DOWNUNDER-keeping Maestro Un Rama under some control

Post by Lilith Un Rama »

Anung Un Rama wrote::lol: Now where is that video I posted of KatKa's AI dolls with the IPAD stuck to the back of its head....

There we go....boner killer right there....

So....Lily..when you log back in you may need to explain how you do it without this tech ..as the whole demon mysticism thing...well..that is beyond me to explain... 8O

Anung
Umm...bit of a no brainer....have a real girl as your doll account personality..OH...sorry...yep...that is just the mystesims of Anung's She Devil Lilith doll...she has got all that ...what...mojo...WTF...laffin :haha4:

SDL
Humans :
ALPHA DAEMON is ANUNG
BETA MALE PROVIDERS ...every other male on TDF... human or demon...Giggles...Love you all!

"Anung is Mine as I am his, but I am also my own legion of women with our own opinions...So if I growl at you or give you a frowny face, it is probably because you were being a goose and your post offended someone...namely me!

ImageImageImageImage

INFORMATIONS