dollstudio.org

Deutsche mit Erfahrung hier?

Dollstudio focuses on life-like dolls made of silicone and TPE, with products spanning from life-sized love dolls and manikins over miniature companions to 1/6 scale miniatures. Based in Europe, Dollstudio is an authorized vendor for respected manufacturers like Doll Sweet, Ruby13, Maidlee Doll, Dream Doll Creation, OR Doll, WM Dolls, YL Doll, JM Doll, Sanhui, Hitdoll, Onedoll, and Lovely Doll. By default, we're shipping from Germany with all customs and taxes cleared.
LeonBehrens
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Deutsche mit Erfahrung hier?

Post by LeonBehrens »

Hallo! Ich bin neu in dem Bereich Dolls und würde gerne eine kaufen, weiß nur noch nicht wo. Sind hier Deutsche die hier Erfahrungen haben und können mir sagen welche Händler seriös sind und evtl. weitere Tipps geben? Danke!

Hello! I'm new to dolls and would like to buy one, just do not know where. Are there Germans on this place who have experiences and can tell me which dealers are reputable and possibly give further tips? Thank you!
Last edited by siliconefun on Mon May 01, 2017 4:29 am, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Text translation

LeonBehrens
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Re: Deutsche mit Erfahrung hier?

Post by LeonBehrens »

I know that these are verified vendors but Id like to have some experience from other people from germany. ^^

siliconefun
Doll Guru
Doll Guru

Post by siliconefun »

LeonBehrens wrote:I know that these are verified vendors but Id like to have some experience from other people from germany. ^^
Very welcoming friendliness :whistle:

- SF -

LeonBehrens
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by LeonBehrens »

I dont understand exactly what you mean sincle my english understanding is very bad^^ but i think it is normal to have experience from users who actually bought from this vendors :)

Tomoe
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Tomoe »

Since this is in the Dollstudio sub-forum it should be about them. If you need to ask about vendors in general you should probably use the dolls in general forum. Dollstudio is 100% trustworthy and few people know more about dolls than they do. Sandro (who runs Dollstudio) posts here a lot and he's a valued member of the community as well as one of the most trusted and knowledgeable vendors in the world of dolls. You can buy from them with full confidence.

edit: yeah I'm not German, but Denmark is pretty close ;)
My dolls:
Emilia DS 145 Elf
Angelica 165 cm anime fabric doll with silicone head

Previously owned dolls:
Katherine WM 135 cm
Miyuki 160 cm Anime fabric

LeonBehrens
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by LeonBehrens »

Thanks for your reply @Tomoe !

The thing is, im not sure where to buy because ive read so many stories about dolls falling apart or the tpe material ripps off and so on, that would be so sad.

And before i pay 2000 bucks on a doll id like to research and hear some reviews from other users ^^

Tomoe
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Tomoe »

Can't do any better than Dollstudio tbh, especially in Germany, but with any vendor approved by TDF you can be sure you will be getting the real deal, and not a cheap counterfeit like you see on many Amazon and Ali vendors. The cheap counterfeits are the ones that tend to break down within days to a few months.
Dollstudio does have a far better quality control than most vendors I believe.
Now, TPE isn't the strongest material in the world, it can tear fairly easily if not treated correctly - it's just a kind of soft rubber after all. A TPE doll will not last forever, but if you treat her right she can last several years for sure, and should something happen Sandro will be able to help you with materials and instructions on how to repair her.
My dolls:
Emilia DS 145 Elf
Angelica 165 cm anime fabric doll with silicone head

Previously owned dolls:
Katherine WM 135 cm
Miyuki 160 cm Anime fabric

Meschler
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Meschler »

Hi Mate,

I own a Realdoll since 2005 and follow the doll market since 2000 or 2001 ( i learned about these kind of love dolls during an RTL exclusive report).

I am also following the doll forum since the very beginning.

Coming from germany myself maybe I can give you some insight.

Best wishes,

Christian
Meschler is owned by the lovely Shiela

Die Hoffnung stirbt zuletzt
-Hope dies last-

royabelle

Post by royabelle »

Hi Leon Behrens,
willkommen bei TDF....und mal unter uns....wenn Deine Englischkenntnise nicht ausreichend sind, dann wechsel lieber zu einem deutschen Forum wie "Gummipuppen.de". Die Leute und Anbieter dort sind aber etwas provinziell und ....naja..... etwas spiessig...eben typisch Deutsch.....:(
Wenn Du wirklich etwas über die neuesten Produkte und Mainstreams erfahren möchtest, dann bleib hier bei TDF und benutz Google-Translator, wenn was unklar ist.....:))
Und bei Dollstudio bist Du bei einem seriösen und vertrauensvollem Anbieter von Lovedolls.
Ich habe bisher 2 Puppen bei ihm gekauft und bin sehr zufrieden mit der Kaufabwicklung und der Qualität der Dolls.
Allerdings hat Dollstudio nicht die heissesten Modelle im Angebot, weshalb es sich lohnt, immer wieder im TDF neueste Angebote zu checken.
Sieh Dich um, welche Dolls am ehesten Deinen Wünschen entsprechen und dann schau, ob Du sie bei einem deutschen Anbieter kaufen kannst. Wichtig dabei ist: Anbieter, die nicht in TDF als solche gelistet sind, unbedingt meiden! Das sind oft Fakeseiten, bei denen Du Dein Geld los bist und Du am Ende keine Doll in den Händen hälst. Meide Alibaba mit seinen zu Hauf unseriösen Angeboten!
Investiere lieber etwas Geduld und Recherche beim Kauf Deiner Dreamdoll und nimm etwas längere Lieferzeiten in Kauf, wenn sie nach Deinen Wünschen entsprechend angefertigt wird.
Es lohnt sich!
Hi Leon Behrens,
welcome to TDF. Just between the two of us, if your english isn´t that good you may join a german Forum, but the members and vendors seem to me to be a bit provincial, well, a bit narrow minded, typically german if you know what I mean.:( if you really know about the newest products and trends you better stay at TDF and use Google-translator if in doubt. Dollstudio defintively is a respectable and trust worthy doll vendor. I have already bought 2 dolls from DollStudio and I´m very satisfied about the quality of the dolls and the Service. Dollstudio doesn´t always offer the newest dolls on the market so it´s a good idea to check TDF for the newest dolls. Look around and make a decison on the dolls that satisfy your wishes best and then check if you can buy them from a german vendor. But most important is that vendors that aren´t listed at TDF can´t be fully trusted. There are spam sites on which you´ll loose your Money and may not even have a doll at all in the end. There are a lot of doubtful offers at alibaba. Better take your time and do your research before buying the doll of your dreams and accept a longer delivery time if she´s manufactured according to your personal order. It´s worth it.
Last edited by brigittes hubbie on Thu May 04, 2017 3:41 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Translation done

xsdolls
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by xsdolls »

Hi Leon,

bei DollStudio als Anbieter bist Du auf alle Faelle in sehr sehr guten Haenden. Wenn Du Dir deren sub-forum anschaust merkt man(n) schnell, dass DollStudio eine der erfahrensten Puppen-Firmen nicht nur in Deutschland, sondern auch weltweit ist.

Gruss,
Georg

Hi Leon,
you are in good hands with DollStudio, that´s for sure. If you check their subsection you´ll notice very quickly that DollStudio is one of the most experianced doll vendors not only in Germany but worldwide.

Greetings,
Georg
Last edited by brigittes hubbie on Thu May 04, 2017 3:13 pm, edited 1 time in total.
XS Dolls™ - Setting the Standard
www.xsdolls.com - 1.800.605.5656 - support@xsdolls.com

Latest Dollcast Video:
XS:DC - S01E04 - Sanhui 156/E Review

dullahan
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by dullahan »

Why do only German opinions matter in this regard? Aren't we living in the savage lands of Not-Germany good enough for you, huh?

(Just joking)
TRY MY SEX SOUND APP WITH YOUR DOLL!

http://dullahanprojects.com/plaisonar/

Works with all HTML5-compatible phones. Just press the pink button and shake your phone!

App Discussion: http://dollforum.com/forum/viewtopic.ph ... 7&start=45

Virgin_Doll
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Virgin_Doll »

Ich wusste nicht, das Wort „Recherche“ war ein deutsches Wort.
Etwas dazugelernt. :lol:

I didn´t know that the word "Recherche" is a german word.
Learned something again. :lol:
Last edited by brigittes hubbie on Thu May 04, 2017 3:10 pm, edited 2 times in total.
With Lucy and Lissie my SH165+ http://dollforum.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=261&t=76385
With Maja and Sarah my DH168 https://www.dollforum.com/forum/viewtop ... 59&t=89453
With mini Dolls
Image LUCY Image LISSIE Image MAJA Image SARAH

Dollstudio
VENDOR
VENDOR

Post by Dollstudio »

Guys,

I know that it is uncomfortable to write in a foreign language or even use machine translation, but the language to be used in this forum is English.

If you prefer to read/write in German, I suggested a German mailing list a couple of days ago.

Also, if there is enough demand, I can ask forum management to set up a German sub-forum.

Regarding pointers to certain unlisted vendors, we are entering dangerous territory here. These vendors are not accreditd by TDF for a reason. By common understanding, they practice bait & switch, which is considered to be a scam. Meaning, among others, that they
  • sell other dolls than depicted;
  • sham lower prices by switching the doll in the configurator;
  • use pictures of brands they do not sell;
  • sell dolls in cofigurations that do not exist.
Unethical practices like this have been discussed in other places at great lengths.

I will not tolerate links or pointers to these sites in my vendor forum.

Sandro
Dollstudio EU - Customers from EU countries, please visit eu.dollstudio.org (in English)
Dollstudio US - Customers from the U.S., Canada and outside the EU, please visit us.dollstudio.org (in English)
Dollstudio DE - Kunden aus Deutschland sind willkommen auf de.dollstudio.org (in Deutsch)

Get news & updates on Twitter - Dollstudio @Twitter

DS Doll Europe (EU) - Customers from EU countries, please visit en.dsdolleurope.com (in English)

Dollstudio Dollworks Adapter System - Create your hybrid doll!

royabelle

Post by royabelle »

Hey Sandro,
keep cool...:).....there was only an new interested costumer, which need a little bit help.
We are here for share our experiences and knowledges with other users.

Perhaps it would be helpful, when we get here an German-Sub-Forum.
I know Germany is a big market for Love Dolls and I think many new interested users are afraid to ask, what they want to know about them.
For your business it would be helpful, when they could use her home language.
What do you think?
Can we get from the admins an German-Speak-Sub-Forum?

I would be the first thanksful guest in them.....:)

LeonBehrens
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by LeonBehrens »

Okay I am sorry for writing in german, I will continue this thread in english.

@everyone , thanks for your replies. I will buy from Dollstudio.org then. The only question now is, which one do I buy?

I asked Sandro some questions via email, he said he suggests Dollhouse 168, Climax Doll and Doll Forever. Doll Sweet is another good manufacturer he says, but they only make silicon dolls. Since I am looking for TPE Dolls because of the cheaper prices, I have to choose between the first 3 manufactorers.

What do you guys suggest? Which manufactorer should I buy from?

These Dolls would be interesting for me:
Doll Forever:
http://de.dollstudio.org/produkte/doll/ ... er/d4e-145
http://de.dollstudio.org/produkte/doll/ ... er/d4e-155
Still not sure which height to get. Which is more realistic to you guys? I feel like 145 is better proportioned while 155 is just taller. Not sure though.

Dollhouse 168:
http://de.dollstudio.org/produkte/doll/ ... 168/dh-150
http://de.dollstudio.org/produkte/doll/ ... 168/dh-161

Climax Doll:
http://de.dollstudio.org/produkte/doll/clm-doll/clm-165
Though, Climax Doll is extremely cheap, I dont know if I should buy from them, since cheaper = poor Quality, rule of thumb?^^

Alright I hope I get some tips from you guys! Cya!

INFORMATIONS