dollstudio.org

Jinshan head database

Dollstudio focuses on life-like dolls made of silicone and TPE, with products spanning from life-sized love dolls and manikins over miniature companions to 1/6 scale miniatures. Based in Europe, Dollstudio is an authorized vendor for respected manufacturers like Doll Sweet, Ruby13, Maidlee Doll, Dream Doll Creation, OR Doll, WM Dolls, YL Doll, JM Doll, Sanhui, Hitdoll, Onedoll, and Lovely Doll. By default, we're shipping from Germany with all customs and taxes cleared.
Dollstudio
VENDOR
VENDOR

Jinshan head database

Post by Dollstudio »

Hi,

I spent some time recently to get the Jinshan head database running that Ira started last year.

The entry point on the Dollstudio US website would be the Heads by manufacturer page:
heads-by-manufacturer-dollstudio.jpg
heads-by-manufacturer-dollstudio.jpg (227.55 KiB) Viewed 1400 times
Here you can filter by manufacturer (e.g. Jinsan) and brand name (e.g. WM Doll).

I have entered all data I have available so far. That includes as well the Jinshan manufacturer ID as some common alias names. Since there are no canonical alias names for Jinshan heads except for those from YL Doll, OR Doll and Jellynew, there are numerous other alias names. It is pointless trying to collect all those alias names, but the Jinshan manufacturer ID is a unique identifier, so I think this database will be of some help.

The data from #3 to #106 is pretty solid; the higher IDs are mostly OEM heads. For most OEM heads it's not clear who owns them. Pretty reliable is the data for WM Doll, YL Doll, OR Doll and Jellynew. OEM heads with unknown owner are filed under a "OEM" category.

Known empty IDs are #1, #2, #11, #23, #24, #25, #49, #54, #78, #79, #100 and #106.

The first Jinshan OEM manufacturer seems to have been YL Doll; among the first is OR Doll, (probably) WM Dolls and a brand I do not know (#14). The lower IDs are mostly from WM Doll, starting around #50 most heads are OEM; above #110 there seems to be not much but OEM heads. Many OEM heads are restricted (not freely available for purchase or with limitations on the distribution area), and most of them are more expensive than authentic WM Doll heads.

If the owner of a certain OEM head is not clear, the head has a fantasy price tag. In some cases we can make arrangements and get this head for you - but we need to check the price first, so feel free to ask. We already have arrangements with WM Doll, OR Doll, WM Doll and Jellynew, so all these OEM heads are available for ordering (with two exceptions). WM Dolls heads are partially available, but have certain restrictions, e.g. they are more expensive and they are mostly unavailable for a PQC.

The head database is also available on the Dollstudio EU website in German.

As always, comments and suggestions are welcome.

Sando
Dollstudio EU - Customers from EU countries, please visit eu.dollstudio.org (in English)
Dollstudio US - Customers from the U.S., Canada and outside the EU, please visit us.dollstudio.org (in English)
Dollstudio DE - Kunden aus Deutschland sind willkommen auf de.dollstudio.org (in Deutsch)

Get news & updates on Twitter - Dollstudio @Twitter

DS Doll Europe (EU) - Customers from EU countries, please visit en.dsdolleurope.com (in English)

Dollstudio Dollworks Adapter System - Create your hybrid doll!

Boobiologist
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Re: Jinshan head database

Post by Boobiologist »

Why those wonderful heads #65 and 67 were never seen before?

Dollstudio
VENDOR
VENDOR

Post by Dollstudio »

That's one of the (many) miracles of OEM manufacturing. My guesstimate is that Jinshan manufactures for at least a dozend of brands nobody has ever heard of.

Why start an OEM lineup and then not promote it? One reason could be that the owner just ran out of money and could not afford to hire a pro photographer after paying for the sculpts. Or they lie and wait to start with a big even. Or they do not care about TDF. Or they did not get approved (yet).

Sandro
Dollstudio EU - Customers from EU countries, please visit eu.dollstudio.org (in English)
Dollstudio US - Customers from the U.S., Canada and outside the EU, please visit us.dollstudio.org (in English)
Dollstudio DE - Kunden aus Deutschland sind willkommen auf de.dollstudio.org (in Deutsch)

Get news & updates on Twitter - Dollstudio @Twitter

DS Doll Europe (EU) - Customers from EU countries, please visit en.dsdolleurope.com (in English)

Dollstudio Dollworks Adapter System - Create your hybrid doll!

CF
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Post by CF »

Very well done! This is bound to help a lot of people.

About 10 or 12 years ago Abyss offered a wonderful feature on its website: You could select a doll head and body, and see what the final doll would look like. I believe it was all accomplished with Flash. For unknown reasons, they have since deleted it. Any doll manufacturer or vendor would do well to recreate that functionality!
Viva la megaboobs!
*My juicy Cherry: viewtopic.php?t=154759
*Z-cup Moira: viewtopic.php?t=138543
*BBW Breanna: viewtopic.php?t=143116
*Yulia: viewtopic.php?t=122950
*Tina viewtopic.php?t=121819
*Aurora Jolie: viewtopic.php?t=106838
*World-famous Una Carha: viewtopic.php?t=93292

SynthetikReality95
Ex-Member

Post by SynthetikReality95 »

Extremely helpful! That makes it much much easier to compare what all's out there.
Y'all keep on doing great things! We appreciate it!

ZZZZ
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by ZZZZ »

CF wrote:Very well done! This is bound to help a lot of people.

About 10 or 12 years ago Abyss offered a wonderful feature on its website: You could select a doll head and body, and see what the final doll would look like. I believe it was all accomplished with Flash. For unknown reasons, they have since deleted it. Any doll manufacturer or vendor would do well to recreate that functionality!
I remember that feature too. IIRC, it got harder to access as time went by. I got the feeling that it was consuming more of their resources than they liked. I guessed that for every hundred thousand users who played with it, maybe one of them bought a doll.

Anung Un Rama
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary
Location: The Dollsmith..hanging out with the Un Rama band on the Central Coast Of Oz! Life is gigs and jams!

Post by Anung Un Rama »

Awesome work Sandro, this will save me a lot of time on the Doll Matrix adding in new heads to new doll submissions...linked book marked!

It even has the new OEM 160 Arwen elf head in it, but I am guessing the 9,999 price tags on the heads is a database default, as that is some margin for profit :lol:

Anung :thumbs_up: :thumbs_up: :thumbs_up:

THE UN RAMA'S

Lilith Un Rama - RD She Devil Custom Bod 10 (DOLLMILF and TDF Doll Queen)
Natasha-RD Classic - Bod 6
Lexi-BT 3 (C) Star Bod 3 Gel butt & boob implants
Lorelei-SANHUI 165R cup my custom elf head 007
Emerald-R13 custom
Tammy-PIB IG -Bella Head
Ayla-WM dolls - 155cm DD cup model
Jessica Jade-PD - 163cm, Penelope fitness version .
Mazzy M-JY/AS Doll 166cm fitness model
Pearl-JY150cm Fantasy Fitness my design
BaBs-PD 158cm Mega Boobs doll
Jessie-TB Deluxe-Jessica Model
Danny-YL Dolls-128cm Kylie model
Gypsy Kate-WM 140cm D cup head #36
Dommy-SANHUI 65cm Mini silicone doll
Mini Dolls lots!
My designs: PD 160 cm FBB Motoko Kusinagi GITS, She Demon Agony & 150cm Fantasy fitness Pearl

INFORMATIONS