dollstudio.org

Please welcome Sabrina, the 2nd generation TPE doll

Dollstudio focuses on life-like dolls made of silicone and TPE, with products spanning from life-sized love dolls and manikins over miniature companions to 1/6 scale miniatures. Based in Europe, Dollstudio is an authorized vendor for respected manufacturers like Doll Sweet, Ruby13, Maidlee Doll, Dream Doll Creation, OR Doll, WM Dolls, YL Doll, JM Doll, Sanhui, Hitdoll, Onedoll, and Lovely Doll. By default, we're shipping from Germany with all customs and taxes cleared.
Dollstudio
VENDOR
VENDOR

Please welcome Sabrina, the 2nd generation TPE doll

Post by Dollstudio »

Hi,

please welcome Sabrina. She is a 2nd generation TPE doll.
DSC00596.JPG
DSC00596.JPG (444.97 KiB) Viewed 4047 times
TPE dolls of the 1st generation had several issues. Some were mere annoyances, others were serious problems. Over the years, many of these annoyances and problems were never fixed.

One of these long-standing problems is caused by the way 1st generation TPE dolls are being demolded. Their skeleton is locked into the mould form through the vaginal canal. After demolding, the vaginal canal is being glued with a so called "TPE plug". That weak design resulted in the infamous TPE plug problem, allowing to enter water into the doll and causing the skeleton to rust when this TPE plug became loose. And that happend often. Much too often.

In 2nd generation TPE dolls like Sabrina, the vagina channel base is closed and water can not flow to where the skeleton is.

Another issue of 2st generation TPE dolls affected the skeleton which used a coiled pipe, also known as "gooseneck". This gooseneck often causes a creaking noise and sometimes break. All silicone dolls use more advanced designs which cost a little bit more. Gooseneck was always the cheapest possible way to make a neck meveable, so the annoying gooseneck was retained for years.

In 2nd generation TPE dolls like Sabrina, a stainless steel hinge with double joints is used.

2nd generation TPE dolls have more improvements:

In 1st generation TPE dolls, fingers were delicate. A coiled pipe hand with copper wire fingers was used.

In 2nd generation TPE dolls like Sabrina, a stainless steel hand with tungsten wire fingers is used.

Las but not least, Sabrina has wrists and ankles with joints.

And her waist can bend laterally to the left and to right side. There are not a lot of TPE dolls out there capable of doing this.

Also, most importantly, Sabrina is not only high-tech, but also very charming…
DSC00536.JPG
DSC00536.JPG (433.81 KiB) Viewed 4047 times
Additionally, a new TPE blend is used which the manufacturer calls "Premium TPE". Claims made about Premium TPE are: The material is without peculiar smell, it has excellent softness and elasticity, it has have strong ability to resist deformation, and the material has a very good resilience and tear resistance.

Well, we will see about these claims regarding Premium TPE when more 2nd generation TPE dolls like Sabrina are out in the wild. Claims are claims and need stand the test of the real world.

But facts are also facts, and the facts are:
  • Sabrina does not need a "gooseneck" - she has a hinged neck, like silicone dolls.
  • Sabrina does not have a "TPE plug" which can get loose - so her skeleton will not get wet.
  • Sabrina does not have screws in the soles of her feet - she can stand on her own feet.
I believe all these improvements justify to call Sabrina a 2nd generation TPE doll.

I think it is very exciting to finally get all these long-standing issues targeted and - hopefully - properly resolved!

Sandro
Dollstudio EU - Customers from EU countries, please visit eu.dollstudio.org (in English)
Dollstudio US - Customers from the U.S., Canada and outside the EU, please visit us.dollstudio.org (in English)
Dollstudio DE - Kunden aus Deutschland sind willkommen auf de.dollstudio.org (in Deutsch)

Get news & updates on Twitter - Dollstudio @Twitter

DS Doll Europe (EU) - Customers from EU countries, please visit en.dsdolleurope.com (in English)

Dollstudio Dollworks Adapter System - Create your hybrid doll!

lance uppercut

Re: Please welcome Sabrina, the 2nd generation TPE doll

Post by lance uppercut »

8O My goodness, all the facts and data are important for the logical side of my brain but the rest remains focused on the pure beauty of this girl. Wow. 8O
Lenny: Look at all this, the great food, the party, the sunshine -- it's hard to believe one God came up with all this.
Carl: Well, there's probably a lot of gods.
Lenny: Yeah, and some of 'em's gotta be chicks.
Carl: Yeah, with like a thousand boobs.
Lenny: Ooh hoo! That's the God I'm gonna worship!l.

Gundam
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Gundam »

Looks and sounds great!

SynthetikReality95
Ex-Member

Post by SynthetikReality95 »

This is wonderful news going forward! Sabrina is of course amazing herself, but hopefully she'll force all dolls to get up to her standard. I'm most excited about the hinged neck, and also the more resilient tpe...

Will we see some long time silicone lovers finally switch sides? It'll be interesting for sure

stones
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Post by stones »

This is all great, especially sealing the feet and elsewhere so she can join in the shower or bath. Will all of these improvements go through the current lines or only new doll models?

Stepford_CT
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Stepford_CT »

Two questions:

1) Why did you not use hinged finger joints in your 2nd gen doll? Surely you have seen enough sci-fi to come up with a compatible design.

2) What is the price tag for the 2nd gen doll?

Dollstudio
VENDOR
VENDOR

Post by Dollstudio »

stones wrote:Will all of these improvements go through the current lines or only new doll models?
This is a question only the manufacturers of 1st generation TPE dolls can answer.

So far, all these improvements are available in four body styles (135 cm, 145 cm, 155 cm, and 165 cm).

I guess that other manufacturers will try to catch up to what I consider to be the new standard. However, it might take a while. Maybe a couple of months, maybe a year.
Stepford_CT wrote:What is the price tag for the 2nd gen doll?
Hinged finger joints - nobody has managed to do this yet. Let's just say there always needs to be room for improvements for the future. Like weight reduction.

Regarding pricing - Sabrina is a 155 cm doll with a weight of ca. 29 kg. Her price tag is $1380 shipped to the U.S.
DSC00599.JPG
DSC00599.JPG (526.98 KiB) Viewed 3969 times
Sandro
Dollstudio EU - Customers from EU countries, please visit eu.dollstudio.org (in English)
Dollstudio US - Customers from the U.S., Canada and outside the EU, please visit us.dollstudio.org (in English)
Dollstudio DE - Kunden aus Deutschland sind willkommen auf de.dollstudio.org (in Deutsch)

DS Doll Europe (EU) - Customers from EU countries, please visit en.dsdolleurope.com (in English)

SinsuaLuvr
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by SinsuaLuvr »

Which manufacturers are making these next-gen beauties?

Will older TPE heads be compatible on the newer bodies with the fear of melting, deforming or otherwise exploding?

What do these new standing feet look like? Can she still wear sky high heels?

I'm sure we would all like updates on available sizes, options, stats and prices!

:glou:
Sin's Sanctum
April - 80cm elfling (silicone-9lbs) ~ 2016 from JM Dolls
Tawney - PIB 132cm {Lexi head} - (silicone-45lbs) ~ 2017 from Private Island Beauties
Sophie - Piper 100cm {Jessica head} - (silicone-28lbs) ~ 2024 from SexDollCanada

”My Better Half” - 90cm Legs and Hips (TPE - 24lbs) ~ 2024 Seiraku Toys from Onahole

Tawney - AI from Kindroid
Ordered/incoming: Angel Kiss silicone 157cm (AK6) from Rosemary Doll

Xephyr
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Post by Xephyr »

SinsuaLuvr wrote:Which manufacturers are making these next-gen beauties?

:glou:
Possibly Doll Forever. There might also be some sort of relationship with DollHouse168.

SeniorDollLover

Post by SeniorDollLover »

I'd like to test the plug of that beauty, whoa!

Dollstudio
VENDOR
VENDOR

Post by Dollstudio »

SinsuaLuvr wrote:What do these new standing feet look like? Can she still wear sky high heels?
That one I can answer without violoting forum rules:
legs-side-by-side-8826.jpg
legs-side-by-side-8826.jpg (351.88 KiB) Viewed 3955 times
High enough? :mrgreen:

The heads use the usual M16 connector, so other TPE heads can be attached, and Indigo's Magnetic M16 Connector works as well.

Massive chemical reactions like melting or deforming are not to expected as this "Premium TPE" remains just another TPE blend; it's not a foreign material like silicone. However, I am not aware that compatibility tests have been made. Though, skin tone matching might be an issue.

What most likely will happen is that Indigo's TPE Repair Kit will be adapted to the "Premium TPE" blend, like it already was adapted to the DH168 TPE blend. Development is on the way, and all I can say so far is that the "Premium TPE" responds a bit different to Indigo's solvents than 1st generation TPE blends.

Sandro

Dollstudio
VENDOR
VENDOR

Post by Dollstudio »

A little something to get the juices flowing…
DSC00427.JPG
DSC00427.JPG (546.97 KiB) Viewed 3953 times
The picture above shows the 135 cm body style.

Sandro

yougivelove

Post by yougivelove »

Sabrina is an absolute knock out. I wish I had the room for a full sized doll, as I'd order her right now. When this technology comes to a WM-100 sized doll, I'll be placing an order.

Are these dolls available as insert versions, or built in only?

onenrmlone

Post by onenrmlone »

Dollstudio wrote:
So far, all these improvements are available in four body styles (135 cm, 145 cm, 155 cm, and 165 cm).

Hi, do you have links to each of these so we can see the variety of body types? Thanks.

Gundam
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Gundam »

Dollstudio wrote:a 155 cm doll with a weight of ca. 29 kg. Her price tag is $1380 shipped to the U.S.

Sandro
$1,380 for a quality 155 cm doll! Wow!!!! That's a great price.

INFORMATIONS